• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Well shit. I know there's the Whent/Thorne Subplot I wanna continue. There's the Stark in Storm's End moment, The Wall, and maybe an added extra scene or something in there too.

WanderingJester said:
What's going on at King's Landing btw? Who's suppose to post there with Vladan and Gelgin and Kuvira?
Vladan and Kuvira just finished talking and Kuvira went to the gardens to clear her head whilst her flight squadron warms up the Ibbenese emissaries. I'm waiting on a reply from both the Ibbenese and Kuvira.

If you did, I didn't get an alert. Probably shouldn't be surprised about that given RPN's history with that. Anyway, I'm using my phone for all this, so checking might take a bit.

Haha I'm busy with school sorry deary I'll post soon I promise. I cross my heart and hope braedon die... And he will die

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Haha I'm busy with school sorry deary I'll post soon I promise. I cross my heart and hope braedon die... And he will die

[/QUOTE]
That would be convenient

The true cost of the Iron Throne:

enhanced-5713-1459185274-1.jpg

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Haha I'm busy with school sorry deary I'll post soon I promise. I cross my heart and hope braedon die... And he will die

[/QUOTE]
My god what happens when I'm gone?

JustWhipIt said:
My god what happens when I'm gone?
Rory's joined the Lannisters and they're now marching on the Stormlands, so have the Tyrells. The North have withdrew their support because the new King of the Iron Islands is invading. The Vale's sieging Riverrun. Oh Cayden's still trying to get into Daenna's underage skirt, but she's been a very strong girl so far, so I'm proud of that. :P

WanderingJester said:
Rory's joined the Lannisters and they're now marching on the Stormlands, so have the Tyrells. The North have withdrew their support because the new King of the Iron Islands is invading. The Vale's sieging Riverrun. Oh Cayden's still trying to get into Daenna's underage skirt, but she's been a very strong girl so far, so I'm proud of that. :P
What? Lannister and Tyrell allied to invade the Stormlands? And the north backed out with Riverrun being besieged. WHAT THE FACK HAPPENED SINCE I LOOKED 3 DAYS AGO xD

Also love how everyone is perfectly find with Desgan marrying Daenna but now everyone thinks Cayden wants to and everyone loses thier minds

Last edited by a moderator:
That's because Desgran isn't interested in the least in a sexual way. In a diplomatic way, I suppose you could compare his interest to rapey Dornishman level.

Elendithas said:
That's because Desgran isn't interested in the least in a sexual way. In a diplomatic way, I suppose you could compare his interest to rapey Dornishman level.
You guys are never gonna let me live that down. Seriously this was a society where girls were married and bedded the second they flowered, I adapt my characters attitude to the lore QQ

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]You will die Braedon!... I forgot what house you're in. But you will die by my own hands!!

[/QUOTE]
Braedon of House Lannister. You should slaughter us all.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]I appreciate your offer but I'm going to start with house baratheon first

[/QUOTE]
May I suggest some fine veal and wine to go with your slaughtering? Perhaps you would like to start at Storm's End and work your way North with the traitors my Grace?

Last edited by a moderator:
WanderingJester said:
May I suggest some fine veal and wine to go with your slaughtering? Perhaps you would like to start at Storm's End and work your way North with the traitors my Grace?
Yes that sounds splendid. I will hang the baratheons on my wall by the fireplace like the stags they are. Its hunting season

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Yes that sounds splendid. I will hang the baratheons on my wall by the fireplace like the stags they are. Its hunting season

[/QUOTE]
Holy shit that was the darkest thing I've ever heard in the history of this RP.

Psss... Where my Dornish friends at?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back