• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Aaww thank you I appreciate it that award.

I really should execute people in the rp just to make it more entertaining. I'm going after Walder. He better not have a heart attack before I do. @Hypnos

Last edited by a moderator:
JustWhipIt said:
Holy shit that was the darkest thing I've ever heard in the history of this RP.
Psss... Where my Dornish friends at?
Trying to get Dornish support with the Tullys on your side?

Jameson-Laughing-Gif-12.gif

"Hey listen Walder (@Hypnos ), looks like your dear Braedon's vying for the sand snakes' support. Seeing as how we'll be family very very soon, I've got a full pardon here for a kingdom and future territories to split up. Why don't we get together and discuss some family business along with how big your particular slice of the pie should be my good uncle?" -Tiber.

JustWhipIt said:
Oh good. I have more lovely people for you to tickle! I'll even throw in a beautiful island by the sea.
You will have to speak more clearly for me to even understand what your offering xD

Akio said:
You will have to speak more clearly for me to even understand what your offering xD
Kill lions. Acquire land. What more could you possibly want?

WanderingJester said:
Trying to get Dornish support with the Tullys on your side?
Jameson-Laughing-Gif-12.gif

"Hey listen Walder (@Hypnos ), looks like your dear Braedon's vying for the sand snakes' support. Seeing as how we'll be family very very soon, I've got a full pardon here for a kingdom and future territories to split up. Why don't we get together and discuss some family business along with how big your particular slice of the pie should be my good uncle?" -Tiber.
Oh no such thing is happening I assure you. ABORT ABORT BYE BYE DORNE. NOW WHERE'S THAT WHITE-HAIRED BASTARD EXCEPTIONAL HUMAN BEING AT?

JustWhipIt said:
Oh no such thing is happening I assure you. ABORT ABORT BYE BYE DORNE. NOW WHERE'S THAT WHITE-HAIRED BASTARD EXCEPTIONAL HUMAN BEING AT?
Not that right now he would fight the lions anyway unless teh situation grossly changed. Hes supporting Daenna at the moment, the Lannisters and the Tyrells are the two still neutral and quite powerful. He will try to sway them to their cause before anything else

Akio said:
Not that right now he would fight the lions anyway unless teh situation grossly changed. Hes supporting Daenna at the moment, the Lannisters and the Tyrells are the two still neutral and quite powerful. He will try to sway them to their cause before anything else
Which reminds me. I should catch up on the Essos tab sometime.

JustWhipIt said:
Huh, damn good view of Braedon's opportunity for Westerland support slipping by from here. Who knew?

giphy.gif

Akio said:
And the intelligence (and cunning) of the Dornish at display again. Well done Cayden, Braavos.

WanderingJester said:
Huh, damn good view of Braedon's opportunity for Westerland support slipping by from here. Who knew?
giphy.gif

And the intelligence (and cunning) of the Dornish at display again. Well done Cayden, Braavos.
Can't tell if that last word was on purpose or not xD

Also that giff is so perfectly timed i just laughed my ass off

WanderingJester said:
giphy.gif

At least it was Rory's ship. >.>

JustWhipIt said:
At least it was Rory's ship. >.>
@Archon "Ahem. Ah Rory! Good to see you! So would you like to have that talk about future leadership of Storm's End and the Stormlands at our reception? That way you can pick up your little sister and know your brother didn't keep any secrets away from you for the sake of your other oh so beloved brother. I'm sure Leanne wouldn't mind a few moments to catch up with her family so we can certainly discuss any future partnership we have together. For the stability of prosperity of all the Seven Kingdoms of course. Isn't that why we do what we do as Lord Paramounts?" -Tiber

WanderingJester said:
@Archon "Ahem. Ah Rory! Good to see you! So would you like to have that talk about future leadership of Storm's End and the Stormlands at our reception? That way you can pick up your little sister and know your brother didn't keep any secrets away from you for the sake of your other oh so beloved brother. I'm sure Leanne wouldn't mind a few moments to catch up with her family so we can certainly discuss any future partnership we have together. For the stability of prosperity of all the Seven Kingdoms of course. Isn't that why we do what we do as Lord Paramounts?" -Tiber
Tiber will be trying to get deals from everyone, i better offer some damn good deal. Last person i want to offend is Lannisters at the moment even more the Tyrells for one simply purpose, the tyrells already hate dornish people, getting them not to attack me is already pretty good xD

Akio said:
Tiber will be trying to get deals from everyone, i better offer some damn good deal. Last person i want to offend is Lannisters at the moment even more the Tyrells for one simply purpose, the tyrells already hate dornish people, getting them not to attack me is already pretty good xD
Oh Tiber's cards are already pretty stacked. He just likes to have an extra set of cards ready before the game really gets started xD .

WanderingJester said:
@TheAncientCenturion What did you do to him? He used to be a nice singing man who ran a deer smuggling service. And now... *shudders*

WanderingJester said:
Oh Tiber's cards are already pretty stacked. He just likes to have an extra set of cards ready before the game really gets started xD .
Lovely, if Cayden does follow Daenna getting her to the throne might be harder then absolutely anyone else other then maybe Kuriva

JustWhipIt said:
@TheAncientCenturion What did you do to him? He used to be a nice singing man who ran a deer smuggling service. And now... *shudders*
Oh, strange. Did the charismatic Lord TywinTiber not keep a promise? Who could of seen the Lannisters possibly using one family member against another, or staging friendship only to betray it at the last moment?

RCV10kQ.gif

Akio said:
Lovely, if Cayden does follow Daenna getting her to the throne might be harder then absolutely anyone else other then maybe Kuriva
Depends on his political moves. Make a few right ones and she'll be sitting pretty on that Iron Throne without so much as a drop of blood to ruin her new black and red dress. Maybe even a dragon to go along with that deal.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Oh, strange. Did the charismatic Lord TywinTiber not keep a promise? Who could of seen the Lannisters possibly using one family member against another, or staging friendship only to betray it at the last moment?
RCV10kQ.gif
I resent these accusations. The Lions have done nothing but help the Stags and then these words comes from their leader:

JustWhipIt said:
Should we put our heads on the chopping block for the convenience of Braedon Baratheon? So that he may take the Casterly Rock and all of the Westerlands as well? I say nay!

WanderingJester said:
Depends on his political moves. Make a few right ones and she'll be sitting pretty on that Iron Throne without so much as a drop of blood to ruin her new black and red dress. Maybe even a dragon to go along with that deal.
I resent these accusations. The Lions have done nothing but help the Stags and then these words comes from their leader:

Should we put our heads on the chopping block for the convenience of Braedon Baratheon? So that he may take the Casterly Rock and all of the Westerlands as well? I say nay!
Like you're not planning on selling Astris to any house that looks good after the Baratheon's are destroyed! I get your game, ser, and I won't have any of it!

WanderingJester said:

I'm not sure any number of political moves would stop Viserys from trying to claim the throne (and Daenna since apparently she's his property) and god knows what would have to be offered to the Baratheons to cool down their anger, though a dragon would certainly help. Two bad she doesn't get two, she could restart the line of dragons in Westeros

TheAncientCenturion said:
Like you're not planning on selling Astris to any house that looks good after the Baratheon's are destroyed! I get your game, ser, and I won't have any of it!
Oh yes, I have every plan on selling Astris to the strongest house that pledges themselves to the Lannisters. That's exactly why she's given everything she could possible want and need, given free reins at Casterly Rock without guards watching her, provided with all things needed to write and send a letter to her brothers to bring her home, and when she wrote no such letters Tiber personally invited them to come themselves to pick her up as he would be glad to return her safely to her family as soon as possible. Yes, all points to push towards the ultimate plan of using her as a prize to whoever betrays their lord. Curses, my dastardly plan has been foiled! *snaps fingers*

Akio said:
I'm not sure any number of political moves would stop Viserys from trying to claim the throne (and Daenna since apparently she's his property) and god knows what would have to be offered to the Baratheons to cool down their anger, though a dragon would certainly help. Two bad she doesn't get two, she could restart the line of dragons in Westeros
Claiming the throne and sitting on it are two different situation. A few dragons might help. Good thing Daenna have several siblings. And no, if she gets a dragon it'll just being one :P

If that wasn't your plan you made a big mistake. Viserys would of had Astris locked away, planning on giving her to a respectable House, like the Blackwoods, or something. Rookie mistake Tiber, it may cost you.

WanderingJester said:
Oh yes, I have every plan on selling Astris to the strongest house that pledges themselves to the Lannisters. That's exactly why she's given everything she could possible want and need, given free reins at Casterly Rock without guards watching her, provided with all things needed to write and send a letter to her brothers to bring her home, and when she wrote no such letters Tiber personally invited them to come themselves to pick her up as he would be glad to return her safely to her family as soon as possible. Yes, all points to push towards the ultimate plan of using her as a prize to whoever betrays their lord. Curses, my dastardly plan has been foiled! *snaps fingers*
Claiming the throne and sitting on it are two different situation. A few dragons might help. Good thing Daenna have several siblings. And no, if she gets a dragon it'll just being one :P
True but something tells me I doubt the princess would take anything less then restoring Targaryan rule to the iron throne. I mean unless she married Braedon but even then both the iron islands and viserys would still have to be taken down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back