• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Akio said:
Not saying he won't talk to them, he might even talk with the Rogare bank privately for Dornes sake in the coming war but his connections in Bravos and the reputation of the Iron Bank made him think of them first, especially because the bank has enormous influence in bravos itself. Get the loyalty of the bank and you have a very good word with Bravos
I'm just giving you a back up for when you enevitably get turned down by the Iron Bank.

WanderingJester said:
Rogare bank hasn't been the same since the family's downfall though. They're still a very respectable institution, but compared to its prime where it could threaten the Iron Bank, it's more like a smaller local bank branch to the Iron Bank in regards to power and influence. I agree about the liklihood of aid for Westeros though, since the Iron Bank's really only out for themselves, and whoever they "help" they help themselves first.
Shhh, I'm advertising.

WanderingJester said:
Rogare bank hasn't been the same since the family's downfall though. They're still a very respectable institution, but compared to its prime where it could threaten the Iron Bank, it's more like a smaller local bank branch to the Iron Bank in regards to power and influence. I agree about the likelihood of aid for Westeros though, since the Iron Bank's really only out for themselves, and whoever they "help" they help themselves first.
Obviously, thats the way the bank works, but Daenna needs all the help she can get, were pretty underdogish right now considering of the Major kingdoms only Dorne might swear to Daenna. She has a lot of good fighters on her side but not enough soldiers or money considering any money she might have is technically Kuriva's right now. At the very least he'll try the Iron Bank first, and even if he gets them he still might talk to the Rogare bank.

Hypnos said:
I'm just giving you a back up for when you enevitably get turned down by the Iron Bank.
Shhh, I'm advertising.
Do you want to bring the Rogare bank in this rp for whatever reason?

If I'm being honest I think Cayden needs a really good, wholesome down to earth beat down.

He just seems like that preppy rich pretty boy that's in every teen movie who thinks hes invincible, but somehow he manages to be even worse since he basically did the equivalent of fucking one of the popes cardinals. Not only that but he insults the ambassador of Ib just because he practices magic and looks a little spooky.

Cayden is straight up scared of a man because he wears a hood.

Twinkles-Octo-Lifestyle-2.jpg

Look guys, Cayden is sleeping so tight with his new night light, that spooky hooded man can't get him now.

Akio said:
Obviously, thats the way the bank works, but Daenna needs all the help she can get, were pretty underdogish right now considering of the Major kingdoms only Dorne might swear to Daenna. She has a lot of good fighters on her side but not enough soldiers or money considering any money she might have is technically Kuriva's right now. At the very least he'll try the Iron Bank first, and even if he gets them he still might talk to the Rogare bank.
The Rogare Banks has tied to the Velaryons of Driftmark and Baelor Velaryon's daughter was married to Saathos Rogare before he mysteriously died... I'm trying to get rich here.

Hypnos said:
Shhh, I'm advertising.
Akio said:
Ah yes, @Akio you might not get as big a deal from the Iron Bank (JP Morgan Chase), but the services at the Rogare Bank (State Credit Union) is much more personalize and friendly. Plus, they have free bagels and an espresso machine in their waiting area! (^.^)

Leusis said:
If I'm being honest I think Cayden needs a really good, wholesome down to earth beat down.
He just seems like that preppy rich pretty boy that's in every teen movie who thinks hes invincible, but somehow he manages to be even worse since he basically did the equivalent of fucking one of the popes cardinals. Not only that but he insults the ambassador of Ib just because he practices magic and looks a little spooky.

Cayden is straight up scared of a man because he wears a hood.

Twinkles-Octo-Lifestyle-2.jpg

Look guys, Cayden is sleeping so tight with his new night light, that spooky hooded man can't get him now.
Mages are not exactly trusted in the seven kingdoms.... AT ALL xD Magic is one of his few taboo's he doesn't like to fuck with though magical animals have it easier for him since he loves animals so much.

WanderingJester said:
Ah yes, @Akio you might not get as big a deal from the Iron Bank (JP Morgan Chase), but the services at the Rogare Bank (State Credit Union) is much more personalize and friendly. Plus, they have free bagels and an espresso machine in their waiting area! (^.^)
LOL this right here xD

Leusis said:
winter is coming for Cayden and only Cayden.
Jeez alright then xD White walkers ignore everyone else and come for me exclusively as everyone watches me die

Why.

The.

Fuck.

Is.

It.

Snowing.

In.

April!?

IT IS NOT ALASKA, THIS IS NEW JOISEY!

Hypnos said:
@TheAncientCenturion What's going on with the Wall right now? Didn't you say you wanted to start that up soon?
Did we ever come to a consensus on what was forcing the Wildings South? I was waiting for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheAncientCenturion said:
Why.
The.

Fuck.

Is.

It.

Snowing.

In.

April!?

IT IS NOT ALASKA, THIS IS NEW JOISEY!

Did we ever come to a consensus on what was forcing the Wildings South? I was waiting for that.
Don't think so. Was going with either Grey Plague or Mass Food Shortages (I leaned towards the latter), but nothing was decided upon so far.

WanderingJester said:
Don't think so. Was going with either Grey Plague or Mass Food Shortages (I leaned towards the latter), but nothing was decided upon so far.
Out of the two, I'd lean more towards the Grey Plague.

Lancelot said:
@TheAncientCenturion
What would the letter to the Hightowers have been like?
To the People of Westeros,

Nobles Lords. Honorable knights. Smallfolk and ladies, hear my words and rise! Queen Kuvira has no claim on the Iron Throne, she is more Water than Targaryen. Princess Aerea is more of the same, and Deanna is but a girl. Your true king is returning to Westeros, returning to King's Landing. Viserys Blackfyre has risen in the East and now is making his way to the Seven Kingdoms to reclaim what is rightfully his, as the eldest son of the late Good King Maeryns. Every man from lord to peasant has sworn a sacred oath before their gods to serve the Dragon. King Viserys would call upon you to prove yourselves true, do not bend your knee to the impostors!

Those who swear an oath of loyalty to the Golden Dragon will be rewarded. Sit with the Water sisters and be destroyed.

Spoken by King Viserys Blackfyre, First of his name, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men, lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm and Captain- General of the Golden Company.

Transcribed by Maester Hake.

I vote Grey Plague cause why the fuck do they suddenly not have food when they've had it for thousands of years?

Wait, I need to post today? Post what. . I know I have Essos-things to post, one more as of this morning. But I was going to handle that tomorrow when I have the whole day to work on it. .

Leusis said:
I vote Grey Plague cause why the fuck do they suddenly not have food when they've had it for thousands of years?
Could be a variety of reasons, and it wouldn't be instant, just gotten to the point from where the food level was to where it's really starting to affect people now at this time.

Weren't you supposed to post a bunch of stuff for Westeros or something? I remember you saying something about a post you were writing that you had planned to post days ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back