• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Caydens pretty respectful towards woman, he doesn't really push his way though Daenna is a current exception since he knew her from before and her decisions affect Dorne greatly

I give him five, ten days before he breaks out into song.

c5C1Jnb.gif

Also, seeing Cayden and Butters as the same entity is beyond hilarious for me. I'm in danger of shitposting (even more) thanks to this.

TheAncientCenturion said:
c5C1Jnb.gif

Also, seeing Cayden and Butters as the same entity is beyond hilarious for me. I'm in danger of shitposting (even more) thanks to this.
You're the GM, if anyone can shitpost, it's you. Be free xD . Also, if anyone breaks into song and musical number in the Westerlands other than a bard, I'll have Tiber order them shot (depending on how far he/she takes it, the bard can also be shot). Fair warning everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
c5C1Jnb.gif

Please dont xD

WanderingJester said:
You're the GM, if anyone can shitpost, it's you. Be free xD . Also, if anyone breaks into song in the Westerlands other than a bard, I'll have Tiber order them shot. Fair warning everyone.
Oh. I forgot. Tyber likes exclusive singing privileges. . .

What a fruit cake!

Oh. I forgot. Tyber likes exclusive singing privileges. . .
What a fruit cake!
That's right! And don't you forget it!

giphy.gif

Unrelated note: Conan would make a pretty great second born for some minor Reach house.

WanderingJester said:
That's right! And don't you forget it!
giphy.gif

Unrelated note: Conan would make a pretty great second born for some minor Reach house.
Third born son. . . Of a minor house. . Forced to join The Watch.

What I'm saying is Conan would make a great Dolorous Edd.

Hi, am really sorry about how late I am with posting. Work has been piling on lately and I haven't even gotten to log in for a while. Especially with all the plot lines hanging. I'm online now, and will do my best to catch up. Am typing for Lord Tyrell now.

Is there anything important that I missed?

HuorSpinks said:
Hi, am really sorry about how late I am with posting. Work has been piling on lately and I haven't even gotten to log in for a while. Especially with all the plot lines hanging. I'm online now, and will do my best to catch up. Am typing for Lord Tyrell now.
Is there anything important that I missed?
Ironborn strategically fall back, Essos shenanigans, and all the Reach lords are riding for the late Lord Tyrells funeral.

Lancelot said:
Ironborn strategically fall back, Essos shenanigans, and all the Reach lords are riding for the late Lord Tyrells funeral.
Noted, thanks!

Hooboy, I gotta feel for poor Arren. He's suddenly Lord Tyrell.

@Veyd Sahvoz

I'll post today with my Umber's arrival in Winterfell, whether or not you want to post first with Tadgh overseeing the rest of the Stark Bannermen and their armies camped outside is up to you.

@WanderingJester @JustWhipIt I really don't know where Rory's going at this rate, Tiber would essentially be Melisandre, offering power for the betrayal of honour. I daresay he'd do it too.

Better hope Wendel keeps Astris a very hidden secret!

Archon said:
@Veyd Sahvoz
I'll post today with my Umber's arrival in Winterfell, whether or not you want to post first with Tadgh overseeing the rest of the Stark Bannermen and their armies camped outside is up to you.

@WanderingJester @JustWhipIt I really don't know where Rory's going at this rate, Tiber would essentially be Melisandre, offering power for the betrayal of honour. I daresay he'd do it too.

Better hope Wendel keeps Astris a very hidden secret!
Does that mean Tiber and Rory will be making Shadowbabys?

Lancelot said:
I don't think biology works like that...

Unless Tiber is secretly a real Red Priest in disguise!

...and Rory suddenly starts following R'hllor. Hey, I might have him do just that at some point.

If all these conditions were met: ABSOLUTELY! It'd be their eternal secret, and Braedon would die as a result, meaning neither have to spend a single soldier for Rory to gain the Stormlands, and Tiber a powerful ally who'd likely march against the North - all hypothetical - of course... Ahem.

Celena could probably make Shadow Babies though, if she's a Red Witch in disguise.

Lancelot said:
Archon said:
I don't think biology works like that...
Unless Tiber is secretly a real Red Priest in disguise!

...and Rory suddenly starts following R'hllor. Hey, I might have him do just that at some point.

If all these conditions were met: ABSOLUTELY! It'd be their eternal secret, and Braedon would die as a result, meaning neither have to spend a single soldier for Rory to gain the Stormlands, and Tiber a powerful ally who'd likely march against the North - all hypothetical - of course... Ahem.

Celena could probably make Shadow Babies though, if she's a Red Witch in disguise.
Unfortunately no, else this RP would already be over (with an army of shadow babies stabbing everyone from House Stark to other enemies of the Westerlands). Alas, Tiber's not a follower of R'hllor, and probably will not be one in the immediate future. He's not particularly attracted to the religion and it would alienate him from his subjects. :P And Celena's too much of a goody two shoe to make shadow babies.

@HuorSpinks I feel ya on being busy. Have a ton of work myself. Just read your post, still no funeral huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back