• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
If that wasn't your plan you made a big mistake. Viserys would of had Astris locked away, planning on giving her to a respectable House, like the Blackwoods, or something. Rookie mistake Tiber, it may cost you.
"Yes it has costed me" *looks at financial records* "Around 10 dragons to house, cloth and feed Astris Baratheon since she's arrived. Good thing I've made 5 times that the first five minutes she came here. At this rate it'll drain the coffers of Casterly Rock for sure! about 1000 years after the final Battle of the Dawn." -Tiber

Akio said:
True but something tells me I doubt the princess would take anything less then restoring Targaryan rule to the iron throne. I mean unless she married Braedon but even then both the iron islands and viserys would still have to be taken down

One step at a time my friend, one step at a time.

JustWhipIt said:
Something tells me Astris is never making it back home.

That's dependent entirely on her brothers, right now more on the one deciding to hide her whereabouts than the rest really.

WanderingJester said:
"Yes it has costed me" *looks at financial records* "Around 10 dragons to house, cloth and feed Astris Baratheon since she's arrived. Good thing I've made 5 times that the first five minutes she came here. At this rate it'll drain the coffers of Casterly Rock for sure! about 1000 years after the final Battle of the Dawn." -Tiber

That's dependent entirely on her brothers, right now more on the one deciding to hide her whereabouts than the rest really.
Ya, first I got to get Cayden to a tournament at the rock, A lot could happen there if Cayden plays his cards right.

WanderingJester said:

I really don't see him telling anyone soon. Maybe Walder, but she's in no immediate danger, whereas the rest of the family is in some doodoo.

JustWhipIt said:
I really don't see him telling anyone soon. Maybe Walder, but she's in no immediate danger, whereas the rest of the family is in some doodoo.
Alrighty, I don't really see what the Stags have to worry about with the amount of allies, troops and the enemy they're going against but hey, I'm sure he'll let Rory and Braedon know whenever. I mean, while Astris might not be in any physical danger, the knowledge of her brothers more or less abandoning her can be... painful. *shrug*

WanderingJester said:
Alrighty, I don't really see what the Stags have to worry about with the amount of allies, troops and the enemy they're going against but hey, I'm sure he'll let Rory and Braedon know whenever. I mean, while Astris might not be in any physical danger, the knowledge of her brothers more or less abandoning her can be... painful. *shrug*
Painful is a minor term for waht she might feel.

WanderingJester said:
"Oh you know, I just thought you'd like to live a life of luxury in Casterly Rock. You got to experience a wedding too? That must've been great! Good thing you weren't there when your brothers almost killed each other! Or when King's Landing was brutally crushed—what a slaughter that was."

Foolproof. Or should I say, Foolhoof.

Maybe Cayden should ease her broken heart, seems like something he would do playboy and all xD

JustWhipIt said:
"Oh you know, I just thought you'd like to live a life of luxury in Casterly Rock. You got to experience a wedding too? That must've been great! Good thing you weren't there when your brothers almost killed each other! Or when King's Landing was brutally crushed—what a slaughter that was."
Foolproof. Or should I say, Foolhoof.
Hey, don't look at me, I ain't Astris doe.

Akio said:
Maybe Cayden should ease her broken heart, seems like something he would do playboy and all xD
Pretty good timing too, seeing as her brothers are all away (doe don't try too hard, security's really tight at Casterly Rock and its a long way down if you get tossed off of the castle's ramparts :P )

Akio said:
Ya, first I got to get Cayden to a tournament at the rock, A lot could happen there if Cayden plays his cards right.
A lot meaning Roland breaking this "playboys" legs.

Veyd Sahvoz] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24520-crimson-smile/ said:
@Crimson smile[/URL] Waiting on you for Hadar and Timos.
@Archon Any ideas for how Umber and the Starks will meet up then kick the Lannisters and Viserys ass's?

@JustWhipIt Anything happen with Braedon Baratheon?
RCV10kQ.gif

Hey @AnnoDomini @Leusis anyone fancy a wolf hunt?

WanderingJester said:
Hey, don't look at me, I ain't Astris doe.
Pretty good timing too, seeing as her brothers are all away (doe don't try too hard, security's really tight at Casterly Rock and its a long way down if you get tossed off of the castle's ramparts :P )
Cayden litterly has way to much practice sneaking into bed chambers dude xD

Veyd Sahvoz] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24520-crimson-smile/ said:
@Crimson smile[/URL] Waiting on you for Hadar and Timos.
@Archon Any ideas for how Umber and the Starks will meet up then kick the Lannisters and Viserys ass's?

@JustWhipIt Anything happen with Braedon Baratheon?
Oh you know, just a bunch o' assassins coming to say hi. Or at least they will. Sooner or later. *Cough*

George-RR-Martin.jpg

Akio said:
Cayden litterly has way to much practice sneaking into bed chambers dude xD
...aaannnddd you wonder why Cayden gives off that Dornish rapey vibe. No means no dude. At this rate he'll be getting tossed out of the castle (and off the ramparts) personally by Roland or Martyn. Would that be a problem with you @Leusis? Roland can break his legs first and the fall can break everything else.

Last edited by a moderator:
WanderingJester said:
...aaannnddd you wonder why Cayden gives off that Dornish rapey vibe. No means no dude. At this rate he'll be getting tossed out of the castle (and off the ramparts) personally by Roland or Martyn. Would that be a problem with you @Leusis? Roland can break his legs first and the fall can break everything else.
No I mean hes gotten into many beds of certain woman who father wouldn't approve of a random stranger ((He rarely goes around annocing he's prince of dorne unless it has a purpose)) but he has annoying tendency to seduce woman he probably should not for political reasons or things just generally being difficult. But he does not sneak into rooms without permission from someone, though hes done it by accident by going to the wrong room xD

Would admit it would be funny if he got found to see how he would explain it or would it end in a chase scene xD

I like how we're always eager to blame Cayden for a problem, and jump on the hate train. He's like our Butters.
Lovely south part reference

WanderingJester said:
RCV10kQ.gif

Hey @AnnoDomini @Leusis anyone fancy a wolf hunt?
WanderingJester said:
Roland would be fine with both of these things. Though he'd probably have more fun breaking Cayden's legs.

I like how we're always eager to blame Cayden for a problem, and jump on the hate train. He's like our Butters.
Well, at least Butters treats women with a bit more respect.

tumblr_meoi0gFEVS1rlo1q2o1_1280.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back