• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom a sans-ational undertale roleplay(spaces still open)

toriel strained to hear anything. her usually floppy ears stoon on end. she heard a very distant high pitched chatter. she wasn't entirely sure whether it was real or whether her mind was trying to fill in the silence. regardless, she hurried towards the noise. and, sure enough, it got louder.she was sure of it now. not long to go. maybe another human had fallen. she hoped not. she had given up on the thought of a happy family after... well... after what had hapened to her children so long ago. plus, all of the other children who had fallen hadnt seemed inclined to stay.

she shook her head, dismissing the thought. now was not the time to reminisce. just a few more of her puzzles to traverse before she got to the hole leading to what the children had called "mount Ebbot"

ferociousfeind said:
...Of course it didn't work. Would you like some friendliness bullets? Also, your tone could use some work. Flowey continued to batter himself silently, while wearing a rather suspicious "I didn't do it" smile,
*umm... You missed them.

*Let's try again shall we?

Another batch of "friendliness pellets" lazily made their way through the box, approaching very non-intrusively.
sansational said:
(OOC imma play as toriel for a little bit as having a skelebro around doesnt make much sense at this point)
toriel looked up from her cup of tea and tattered book. she had read it multiple times but theres not exactly a lot of new material in the underground. a distant thud had alerted her. besides her punny friend who ostopped by every day, her home was almost silent, and it wasn't time for sans to come by yet. curious, she stood up, placed her tea down and walked off to investigate.

*"hello? hello? is anybody there?"

her voice echoed around the ragged expanse of the ruin walls for a while before finally falling silent again. she proceeded, straining her ears for crying or talking or... well, any audible sign of life.
ferociousfeind said:
Flowey visibly tensed. He had to make this quick if he's going to get that soul, and he was dying to have some new entertainment.
*Hey bud, I need a quick favor.

*I wanna make an agreement.

*I'll absorb your soul, and while I gain ungodly powers, you'll also be within me.

*We'll have about an equal share of the new entity.

*So, what's it gonna be?

Flowey gave a reassuring smile, while looking back and forth for Toriel. Hopefully she doesn't ruin this for me... This kid sure is lucky I haven't figured them out yet.
sansational said:
toriel strained to hear anything. her usually floppy ears stoon on end. she heard a very distant high pitched chatter. she wasn't entirely sure whether it was real or whether her mind was trying to fill in the silence. regardless, she hurried towards the noise. and, sure enough, it got louder.she was sure of it now. not long to go. maybe another human had fallen. she hoped not. she had given up on the thought of a happy family after... well... after what had hapened to her children so long ago. plus, all of the other children who had fallen hadnt seemed inclined to stay.
she shook her head, dismissing the thought. now was not the time to reminisce. just a few more of her puzzles to traverse before she got to the hole leading to what the children had called "mount Ebbot"
'Wait! There is another voice!'

Frisk's soul dodge the pellets once more, hoping to survive until the owner of the voice came to their rescue. The flower's deal had gapes the size of the titanic, Godly Power? Even if they survive the experience, whose to say that they will have a say in all the actions? Frisk's determination flicked powerfully as they kept their heart from touching the bullets, their mask of a face still frozen in a look of disinterest.

* You politely refuse Flowey's deal.

*You also tell him that their is no guaranteed that both would have any equal share due to two different minds and one body.

*You shrug, not entirely sure what to do next other than dodge 'Friendliness Pellets'.

toriel sped through her puzzles. puzzles she had performed hundreads of times before. the voice had died down and she was at a crossroad. she strained her ears. nothing. she peered into the inky abyss. nothi-wait. faintly, in the distance, she saw a glimmer. then another. and another. 5 in total crawled across the blackness. she hurried forth. the sight shocked her. that flower. she couldve sworn she had never seen it before. she had seen many like it but none... none that were alive and yet she was filled with a feeling. a feeling of nostalgia. of dread. its crooked face told her all she needed to know. she swept up the child in her arms before casting a fireball and hurling it at the dastardly flower.

[QUOTE="Space Face]'Wait! There is another voice!'
Frisk's soul dodge the pellets once more, hoping to survive until the owner of the voice came to their rescue. The flower's deal had gapes the size of the titanic, Godly Power? Even if they survive the experience, whose to say that they will have a say in all the actions? Frisk's determination flicked powerfully as they kept their heart from touching the bullets, their mask of a face still frozen in a look of disinterest.

* You politely refuse Flowey's deal.

*You also tell him that their is no guaranteed that both would have any equal share due to two different minds and one body.

*You shrug, not entirely sure what to do next other than dodge 'Friendliness Pellets'.

[/QUOTE]
Flowey looked rather disappointed. There's no guarantee that you would equally share control. That's like saying you equally share control in a chess game. A chess game that decides whether or not you blast your way through a wall or not.

sansational said:
toriel sped through her puzzles. puzzles she had performed hundreds of times before. the voice had died down and she was at a crossroad. she strained her ears. nothing. she peered into the inky abyss. nothi-wait. faintly, in the distance, she saw a glimmer. then another. and another. 5 in total crawled across the blackness. she hurried forth. the sight shocked her. that flower. she could've sworn she had never seen it before. she had seen many like it but none... none that were alive and yet she was filled with a feeling. a feeling of nostalgia. of dread. Its crooked face told her all she needed to know. she swept up the child in her arms before casting a fireball and hurling it at the dastardly flower.
*Oh no.

*Not toriel!

*I was so close this time!

Flowey tries to avoid the fireball, but it is too late, and he is uprooted, and thrown into a ditch. He makes use of the ditch and replants himself, escaping through the ground. Why would you think a human would agree to that? They already saw through your friendliness pellets. Flowey watches the human and Toriel as they trek through the Ruins.

toriel glared at the spot where the pesky plant had previously planted itself, the turf was slightly upturned and singed. she sighed. partly of relief and partly of exhaustion.

*you poor child. i am sorry i did not arrive sooner. Please, come with me. are you hurt? that was quite a fall you endured. I think i have an old set of bandages at my home. please, follow me.

Toriel placed the child on the ground and offered them her hand. what an odd thing to do, praying on a child, as soon as they had fallen no less. it was almost like the flower had had some... prior knowledge. odd.

(OOC: by the way, if you're still around, since frisk isnt online right nowwe could go to a different location, where flowey and papyrus interact, or something)

Flowey decided following the kid would only yield more trouble, so he decided to visit his favorite skeleton, Papyrus.

*Hey Papyrus!

*How have you been?

(sorry for short post, any more would entail god-modding: I would have to make Papyrus do something)

(don't worry about it, starting a new situation is pretty hard to be detailed about)

Papyrus spun around on his heel to face the voice ehind him. he glanced around for a moment before realising who the monster was and craning his neck down.

*OH! Flowey, my favourite petaled buddy. I, The Great Papyrus, am marvelous, thank you for asking. My brother, Sans, whom i have told you about a great deal, told me he was "going to grillbys" so i thought to myself "what an excellent oppertunity to polish my battle body.

Papyrus swept his hand over to the step outside his shared house. on it was his usual attire, a piece of material and a bottle of water. the "battle body" as he called it, was dripping in certain areas and a light brown pool of water was leaking down the step leading down the path.

sansational said:
toriel glared at the spot where the pesky plant had previously planted itself, the turf was slightly upturned and singed. she sighed. partly of relief and partly of exhaustion.
*you poor child. i am sorry i did not arrive sooner. Please, come with me. are you hurt? that was quite a fall you endured. I think i have an old set of bandages at my home. please, follow me.

Toriel placed the child on the ground and offered them her hand. what an odd thing to do, praying on a child, as soon as they had fallen no less. it was almost like the flower had had some... prior knowledge. odd.
*You shake your head when the goat mother asked if You were hurt.

*You thank her for helping you.

Frisk takes the paw of Toriel gentlely in theirs, its size small compared to hers. A ray of relief makes their face seem to glow in the darkness.

toriel seemed relieved to hear the child wasn't hurt. a wave of nostalgia washed over her as she remembered the previous times she had watched children over-come her puzzles.

*now, child, since you seem to be in good enough condition, you will need to learn how the underground works. i suppose that dastardly flower had initiated you in a fight. i am surprised you evaded it so well. however, you still have lots to learn about any potential... altercations you may face.

Toriel let go of Frisks hand at the first puzzle, a set of tiles. the solution was quite easy, she thought, though it was a good warm up, after all, probably not the best idea having a child talk to sassy rocks right off the bat.

(OOC:sorry to leave you hanging, but its 11pm over here and i have to be up in 6 hours, so i'm going to sleep, enjoy the rest of your day.)

sansational said:
toriel seemed relieved to hear the child wasn't hurt. a wave of nostalgia washed over her as she remembered the previous times she had watched children over-come her puzzles.
*now, child, since you seem to be in good enough condition, you will need to learn how the underground works. i suppose that dastardly flower had initiated you in a fight. i am surprised you evaded it so well. however, you still have lots to learn about any potential... altercations you may face.

Toriel let go of Frisks hand at the first puzzle, a set of tiles. the solution was quite easy, she thought, though it was a good warm up, after all, probably not the best idea having a child talk to sassy rocks right off the bat.
Frisk silently studied the tiles with intensity before quickly solving the puzzle, getting to the other side faster than Toriel ever could. Rather than celebrate their victory, they waited for Toriel to cross the puzzle as well. Frisk look up and stared into Toriel's face, their un-movable mask barely budging from its original position to share a secret smile with the Goat Mom.

*You tell Toriel that solving the puzzle was fun! Are there more?

Frisk takes another look at the puzzle before returning their gaze to Toriel.

*You ask Toriel why are there are puzzles? Are they for entertainment or defense?

toriel raised an eyebrow in amusement, surprised that the child had managed to solve her puzzle so fast. it was the introduction, but still. as she took frisks hand to lead them forward, she spoke. she tried to keep her voice at the same tone she had spoke in before. but her words shook with remorse and sadness.

*there are many, many more, child. they are neither for entertainment nor defence, for i have nothing to defend from. besides the hole you fell from, there is no way into my abode. they are to help. you are not the first human down here. there have been... others. unfortunately, those other children have been and gone. i use the puzzles to give naive humans like yourself an introduction, of sorts. you will see what i mean soon.

she turned to the child and shot them a grin before tightening their grip and taking them to the next room. her next puzzle was a s easy as the last. three switches, two of which were labelled and would open the door to the childs first real enounter, the dummy

sansational said:
toriel raised an eyebrow in amusement, surprised that the child had managed to solve her puzzle so fast. it was the introduction, but still. as she took frisks hand to lead them forward, she spoke. she tried to keep her voice at the same tone she had spoke in before. but her words shook with remorse and sadness.
*there are many, many more, child. they are neither for entertainment nor defence, for i have nothing to defend from. besides the hole you fell from, there is no way into my abode. they are to help. you are not the first human down here. there have been... others. unfortunately, those other children have been and gone. i use the puzzles to give naive humans like yourself an introduction, of sorts. you will see what i mean soon.

she turned to the child and shot them a grin before tightening their grip and taking them to the next room. her next puzzle was a s easy as the last. three switches, two of which were labelled and would open the door to the childs first real enounter, the dummy
Frisk had noticed the remorse and sadness that trembled in Toriel's voice, tightening their own grip on the poor goat mom's hand. With one last squeeze, they traveled to the switches and studied the labels before opening the door. Frisk returned to Toriel's side, gripping her hand with a strength of their own.

toriel led frisk forward. the dummy was standing idly. she had thought about replacing it with something more animate, but the thought of maiming a monster for educational purposes was simply too vile for her to consider.

*child. this dummy will be your first planned opponent. due to that pesky flower, you have already experienced a conflict. however, you should practice anyways. please, walk towards it and act as if it were initiating a fight.

sansational said:
toriel led frisk forward. the dummy was standing idly. she had thought about replacing it with something more animate, but the thought of maiming a monster for educational purposes was simply too vile for her to consider.
*child. this dummy will be your first planned opponent. due to that pesky flower, you have already experienced a conflict. however, you should practice anyways. please, walk towards it and act as if it were initiating a fight.
Frisk nodds their head and steps forward towards the dummy, their soul appearing as a rich red heart in a white outlined box.

* You ask what to do next.

*ah, you see, child, usually, the opponent would attack you using their magic and you would have to evade. the heart, you see, is your soul. monsters use their souls to attack but, as humans have less magic in their souls, they are entirely for dodging. though you can use the fact that you have more physical matter than monsters to solve your problems violently or resolve it peacefully.

she stopped herself from cringing when she mentioned fighting as an option. she felt she should let the child resolve their problem however they saw fit. she gave them a re-assuring grin before stepping back to spectate

*Hmm, Papyrus, your battle body looks better than ever!

*I bet Sans would love it as well!

Flowey smiled encouragingly, then saw the brownish paint dripping off of it,

*But, uh, you might want to wash your brush before using another color of paint, or else your battle body is going to be a mush of brown and grey...

Flowey disappeared, deciding to check up on the human once again. Hm. It appears they are already at the dummy. Stupid ghost, doesn't even know how to control a corporeal body.

Last edited by a moderator:
Papyrus looked at his battle body and realised his mistake. he put his head in his hands and sighed before noticing flowey had gone and yelling a goodbye at nothing.

toriel lazily looked around the room as they waited for frisk to finishing their encounter. eventually, a speck of vibrant yellow caught her attention. after a second glance, she realised that a lone flower was rooted a little while away. she deduced from the fact it was all alone in the inky darkness that it didn't belong, however, she felt that tending to her garden was a task left for when the first human in a long time hasnt just arrived.

sansational said:
*ah, you see, child, usually, the opponent would attack you using their magic and you would have to evade. the heart, you see, is your soul. monsters use their souls to attack but, as humans have less magic in their souls, they are entirely for dodging. though you can use the fact that you have more physical matter than monsters to solve your problems violently or resolve it peacefully.
she stopped herself from cringing when she mentioned fighting as an option. she felt she should let the child resolve their problem however they saw fit. she gave them a re-assuring grin before stepping back to spectate
sansational said:
Papyrus looked at his battle body and realised his mistake. he put his head in his hands and sighed before noticing flowey had gone and yelling a goodbye at nothing.
toriel lazily looked around the room as they waited for frisk to finishing their encounter. eventually, a speck of vibrant yellow caught her attention. after a second glance, she realised that a lone flower was rooted a little while away. she deduced from the fact it was all alone in the inky darkness that it didn't belong, however, she felt that tending to her garden was a task left for when the first human in a long time hasnt just arrived.
Frisk decided to peacefully ended the battle without violence despite a part of them being disappointed in the choice, the dummy didn't even seem worth the effort of killing or would have be a target even if they were.

*You spare the dummy... No response.

(hehehe.... guess I was being a bit lazy by not joining this sooner? so... i was being in character? eh, eh? .... hehe, nevermind. Anyways, my apologies for not joining sooner. Also, my apologies if this is too long, I'll be sure to make it shorter next time.)

It hadn't been long.

It hadn't been long at all, since the reset.

A certain monster, a certain skeleton, had sensed that. Ever since waking up in his bed that morning with the snow gently falling outside the window in the little town of Snowdin, with Papyrus scolding him about not recalibrating his puzzles, or something like that. The memories had been fresh in mind, that certain awareness he had, and was cursed with. But eventually it had died down, as a certain numbness, and a certain feeling of dΓ©jΓ  vu that would probably would sit with him for a while. Sans the skeleton was not one to work on puzzles that much, or really, put much effort into anything. Except maybe thinking of his jokes and puns, though those just came more naturally.

As much as it annoyed his brother Papyrus, Sans really didn't care about the same things his brother did. Capturing a human, proving oneself to join the Royal Guard of the Underground- yeah, those were Paps' dreams, not his. At some point, he had stopped caring about that sort of thing. Heh. His brother was so cool, always pursuing his dreams no matter what, always being so... hopeful and optimistic about it. But it was no surprise that Papyrus was the coolest brother a guy could have, it was Papyrus after all. The two cared for one another closely, they always had.

But, for now Sans had let his brother go do his thing, while he had went to Grillby's, his personal favorite thing to hang out. Before going there, he always teasingly and mildly asked Papyrus if he wanted anything, and would usually get a less then positive response that was... amusing, and totally like his bro. Sans was there now, carelessly indulging himself with some bottles of ketchup and sometimes telling lame puns and jokes to Grillby and the other costumers. He was a regular, so his presence was something tolerated, and sometimes actually enjoyed too.

That alone gave him a bit of a satisfied feeling. Today, though, Sans had other reasons for coming. Mainly, to get his mind off of all the trash he had knowledge of and had to deal with. The timelines, stopping and starting, going back and forth.... the resets... and the dreams or slight memories, that would cause him to have slight impulsive feelings. From having a warm feeling in himself about humans, to rubbing his chest as an instinctive protective action sometimes, and to have that feeling grow into cold, icy fear.

Sometimes he even had feelings about Papyrus, a certain protectiveness and cold fear of... danger. Frankly, those unsettled him a bit, and he opted to try not to stay too clingy around his brother during those times. Also, the anomaly of the timelines, that caused everything. Sans knew they had to be here, somewhere, and he would scout them out... eventually. He didn't really care to try to look now. He knew where to look. He had, ever since the old lady he told jokes to and vice-versa behind a door had begged him to make a certain promise.

But he just didn't care enough yet, wasn't in the mood. Sans just wanted to focus his mind on other things, anything else, really. But as he gulped down more bottles of ketchup in Grillby's and his puns became more and more pathetic, he eventually tired of that, and realized it wasn't working. Perhaps he could go see Papyrus. Sometimes seeing his brother didn't exactly sooth his mood for some reason, but sometimes it did too. Just seeing his brother would be enough. So Sans eventually slipped off the stool he had been perched on, and told Grillby to put his order on his "tab" with a certain wink.

His tab hadn't exactly been paid in... a while. Then, as the short skeleton began to exit the place, he disappeared, but didn't waste effort to try to go through other locations in order to get there. He took a shortcut to he and his brother's house, where he had left Papyrus before. And, fortunately enough, his brother was still there. Sans grinned wider then his usual perpetual smile, and walked to his brother's side, gloved hands stuffed in his pockets as he did this in a casual way.

*hey, bro.

Sans glanced around the scene to try to guess what his brother was doing, though eventually gave up trying to decipher the situation.

*what's up?

Last edited by a moderator:
(Holy shit man. that was phenomenal, high five!)

papyrus was in a state of zen, he polished his armour maticulously, making sure every speck was wiped off and every scratch was polished out. Sans and he had crafted his battle body together, which was one of the best experiences he had. his brother irritated him on a regular basis. he didn't quite understand how his own flesh and blood (or lack of) was such a polar opposite. He had prided himself on striving for perfection for as long as he could remember, being prim and proper at all times, being trained by the best mercenary in the entire underground just to be the fiercest fighter he could (though he preferred other methods of solving his disputes) crafting ingeneous puzzles to aid his ultimate quest of capturing a human and finally, his final goal, to lead the royal guard. he had hobbies, of course, cooking was a passion along with his constant longing to gain friends.

sans, on the other hand, was a lazy, laid-back skeleton with a likeness for puns. bad puns, at that! as far as papyrus knew, his brother didn't aspire to anything exept "world ketchup eating champion" how could two brothers have so much differing them from eachother? it was absurd!

nevertheless, the day they had spent crafting his battle body was one of the best he'd had. they talked for hours (with minimal puns on Sans' part) and had worked in harmony for hours. Papyrus wasn't quite sure why he needed it, after all, sans didn't wear armour, and it was his idea! when papyrus had asked, sans mumbled something about how every royal guard member needs a good suit of armour for protection.

it took papyrus a moment before he had noticed his brothers presence. he always spoke so softly it was never enough to get his attention when he was pre-occupied. Looking upwards, he saw Sans' smiling face, which caused him to grin.

*BROTHER! was your endeavour at Grillbys a good one? i hope so!

*i was just cleaning my battle body, i have been wearing it for the past three weeks, after all, it had endured some wear and tear, unfortunately. however, with the help of that friendly innkeeper at the inn, i was able to patch up the holes in the fabric on the inside. stitching is hard, but i think i did it very well, only to expected, of course. i am the great papyrus after all!

*i had cleaned the dirt off of it and the filthy water was lyring in a pool when a friend of mine came. they thought i was paining it. can you believe it? i would never! i, the great Papyrus, have phenomenal taste in fasion and would never think of such a thing, i would've taken it as an insult, if they weren't so pleasant about it.

Papyrus smiled and held up the armour proudly

*what do you think? pretty snazzy again, ey?

[QUOTE="Space Face]Frisk decided to peacefully ended the battle without violence despite a part of them being disappointed in the choice, the dummy didn't even seem worth the effort of killing or would have be a target even if they were.
*You spare the dummy... No response.

[/QUOTE]
toriel barely managed to conceal a grin.

*come, child, much awaits you.

(OOC: imma skip the rest of the puzzles, they're fairly repetative and shit so theres no point in talking about them.)

toriel sat back down in her chair, picked up her tea, which was now cold, and placed it in a sink.

*my child. you must be hungry. that fall and those puzzles mustve given you quite an appetite! i will bake you some pie.

she walked into her kitchen area consisting of a crude device resembling a fridge, a few counter-tops, a stove and a large clock with "skele-time" written on the 6th hour. toriel began to take out various ingredients from her fridge device. flour, eggs, butterscotch, cinnamon etc.

*my child, do you prefer butterscotch or cinnamon?

(Thank you so much! <3 I absolutely love the Papyrus and Sans bond. It's so nice to roleplay out.)

It was easy for Sans to maintain his wide grin when Papyrus hailed him. Good ole Paps, actually happy to see him and asking him how his time at Grillby's had gone. It wasn't necessary, but little signs like that, signs showing that his brother really cared so much, always made him feel just a little bit warmer inside.

*eh, same ole, same ole, y'know.

Sans responded easily, not giving much of a thought about what he was doing. Usually he was just being himself, going to be lazy and slack off in Papyrus' eyes anyway, why would now be any different? It wasn't, honestly, which was why he never cared much about detailing the events of his days, aside from the fact because they were uneventful. The way his brother cared, though... also made him feel... unworthy. If only he could display the same shows of affection that Papyrus did so easily... but he wasn't like that. He wasn't so emotional, it usually was hard to feel much anymore. But usually his brother changed that a bit. How Papyrus always managed to do that, Sans never knew.

He didn't know why after no matter how many timelines passing, he still managed to care for his brother, never truly stopping caring about Papyrus. Even though he failed to protect his bro sometimes... he felt that. That was part of the reason why he had come up with the idea to make some kind of thing to protect Papyrus, a battle body of sorts. It was a stupid idea, but... Paps had actually been pretty enthusiastic about it, though that wasn't surprising. His brother always was such a sport. If anyone else asked, though, he'd just tell em that it had been meant for a costume party or the like. No need to know about the extra protection and such that.... might failed anyways.

Working on it, though.... well, that had been some of the best time Sans had ever had with his brother, and that was saying something. Too bad he had experienced the pleasant memory of it so many times in other timelines that it had started to grow a bit dull in his mind. Sans was always interested a bit in what Papyrus had been had been doing while he had been gone, however. He listened more attentively when Papyrus had explained what he had been doing, though he gave no further signs of being more attentive. As his bro started to ramble on, he kept his same grin, actually enjoying hearing this sort of talk. At least Papyrus was okay, and the same as in any timeline since this reset. His bro always was at first. Though, Papyrus was just something Sans could never get tired of, no matter how much he was aware of about the timelines. He pulled out one gloved hand from his hoodie pockets, and flashed Papyrus a skeletal thumbs up.

*nice, bro.

He couldn't help but be more amused when his brother referred to himself with such confidence as The Great Papyrus. His brother was so cool. He glanced to see said battle body, surprised that Papyrus had bothered to clean it. He wouldn't have, there seemed to be no point to that, but wasn't surprised that his bro thought such a thing was necessary.

*of course. heh, you did a good job.

He listened to the rest of what Papyrus said, though was a bit curious about the friend. Did Paps mean Undyne or one of the other Snowdin residents? He chuckled a bit though, winking at his brother a bit.

*heh. don't know what they were thinkin'

*what friend though, bro?

Sans was curious about this, though it wouldn't be surprising if it was just one of the casual Snowdin residents. After all, Papyrus was the best friend anyone could have. Who wouldn't his brother refer to as a friend? When Papyrus held up his armor, Sans nodded heartily in approval. So... it might not be the best stuff in the world protection wise, and that's what mattered most in his eyes. But also, the fact that he made it with Papyrus was what made it special. Those hours they spent talking together and working in harmony... those memories were worth it in his mind. He grinned wide at Papyrus.

*snazzier then ever, paps.

there was a lull in the conversation as papyrus considered his answer. come to think of it, he wasn't entirely sure what flowey was. in his excitement about making a new friend, he hadnt asked what type of monster it was. it was nothing like anything he had seen before and yet, when they first met, Papyrus had a feeling of nostalgia wash over him. much like when you look back at old family photos or meet up with a friend for the first time in a while, yet as soon as they had introduced myself, Papyrus had a flash of dread. a feeling he wasn't used to and certainly wasn't comfortable with. he quickly rid his mind of the feeling and continued to talk to the creature. he supposed, since he didn't know what kind of monster Flowey was, he would have to describe it

*It is an odd creature, I admit, but they're... they're... okay, don't laugh at me, i know it sounds silly. they're like an acho flower but... short and... encouraging. Nyeh... NYEHEHEH just like you, i suppose

Papyrus patted Sans on the head, indicating Sans' smaller stature before chuckling at himself

*nyehe nyeh hooo. Anyways. they have this upbeat voice and they always help me out in whatever way they can, which is difficult because they don't have arems or legs, and they have this beautiful colour, a vibrant yellow. oooh, how could i forget?! Silly Papyrus, the best part! They taught me how to cook better. Undyne is great for spaghetti and all, but it helped me bake this amazing butterscotch pie. i asked how a flower knew how to cook and it said that their mother used to be a good baker long ago, which means that they must have family. they can't be the only monster of their kind. I'll have to introduce you to them one time when you're both nearby. by the way, theres still some of that pie in the fridge, if you want it. i know you only eat ketchup, but i thought i'd ask you before undyne, the innkeeper, the river lady or I, The Great Papyrus finish it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back