• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zorro's Heroes: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I see you've heard of my ingenious idea. I describe it as such: Monsters eat humans. Humans die eating poisonous meat from monsters, killing monsters.
I think this is a genius plan. We won't have to worry about slaying monsters if we eat ourselves them to extinction!

Alvis' affinity with his god grants him a certain intuitive knowledge about people, places and things
Forgot to ask this before, but heya do you mind if I ask something about this? To what extent is this knowledge, and does it work on a personal level? As in, would he be able to automatically know some basic information about a specific person. The way this part was written makes it seem like this is a thing common amongst the Touched, so I was wondering if my character should be wary of Touched humans due to essentially living as a counterfeit.

Forgot to ask this before, but heya do you mind if I ask something about this? To what extent is this knowledge, and does it work on a personal level? As in, would he be able to automatically know some basic information about a specific person. The way this part was written makes it seem like this is a thing common amongst the Touched, so I was wondering if my character should be wary of Touched humans due to essentially living as a counterfeit.
I would say it's a combination of heightened intuition and extensive knowledge.
So he would have an intuitive knowledge that something is maybe a little off, confirmed by small studied tells, but wouldn't actually know what it is.
Hope that makes sense? ^^"

I would say it's a combination of heightened intuition and extensive knowledge.
So he would have an intuitive knowledge that something is maybe a little off, confirmed by small studied tells, but wouldn't actually know what it is.
Hope that makes sense? ^^"
Aye aye~ I suppose that would mean he'd be wary but wouldn't outright avoid them. Thanks for clarifying! :ghostuvu:

*cackle* . D O V E . D O V E In the original version of this RP, my OC attempted to uppercut Nano Nano 's OC to see if they were competent-
I still have the prewrite in my Private Workshop-
" While listening to Avels' barrage of questions and inquiries, Kito couldn't help but smirk as she played with one of the large beads that dangled at the ends of her wild fro. "Surprisingly quite a few people decided to damn themselves to the clearing. Even an outliner," she stated as she started shifting her weight to one leg to the other, something she always had a habit of doing when she was preparing to spar. "I believe one sent a letter in, so maybe two humans," she continued, still shifting her weight. "Avel, I can't say I've heard any feats about your battle prowess, you do know how, don't you?" and with that, she kicked up with ferocity, eyes glowing with determination. She hoped he knew how to fight or she'd be landing one mean blow to his chin."

*cackle* . D O V E . D O V E In the original version of this RP, my OC attempted to uppercut Nano Nano 's OC to see if they were competent-
I still have the prewrite in my Private Workshop-
" While listening to Avels' barrage of questions and inquiries, Kito couldn't help but smirk as she played with one of the large beads that dangled at the ends of her wild fro. "Surprisingly quite a few people decided to damn themselves to the clearing. Even an outliner," she stated as she started shifting her weight to one leg to the other, something she always had a habit of doing when she was preparing to spar. "I believe one sent a letter in, so maybe two humans," she continued, still shifting her weight. "Avel, I can't say I've heard any feats about your battle prowess, you do know how, don't you?" and with that, she kicked up with ferocity, eyes glowing with determination. She hoped he knew how to fight or she'd be landing one mean blow to his chin."
OH FUCK
RIP Edelaine Seahaven
2019-2019
Cause of death: stupidity and one mean punch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back