• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zorro's Heroes: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
How do the metal ranks of slayers compare to the letter-tiers of monsters? I noticed Gold is just 10x than of silver, but I would consider changing it to S tier ones, though I also understand that monsters in the same tier may also vary greatly in difficulty.

A team of Bronzes are adequately capable of handling B tiers, Silvers A-tiers, and Golds S-tiers.

edit: Petition to change Crystal Tier into Stone. Or affectionately called dirt tier by locals.
Funny cause that was a typo. There we go, fixed. It was meant to be B A S

. . . . Did I not post specifics on the monster tier?
AH- It's in my notebook, excuse me while I transfer it to digital text.

How do the metal ranks of slayers compare to the letter-tiers of monsters? I noticed Gold is just 10x than of silver, but I would consider changing it to S tier ones, though I also understand that monsters in the same tier may also vary greatly in difficulty.

A team of Bronzes are adequately capable of handling B tiers, Silvers A-tiers, and Golds S-tiers.

edit: Petition to change Crystal Tier into Stone. Or affectionately called dirt tier by locals.
BAHAHA- Stone it is. OH MY GOD- imagine
"Monsters stealing your life stock but not your life? Throw a Stone their way, it'll make it all okay."

About this ranking system, how do contribution values get calculated for group missions like the one we'll be on in a bit? If 3 slayers work together to take down an A Rank monster, do they all get a +1 on the tally just like a solo kill would? Also exactly how is this verified? In a perfect world, peeps would be honest and their results would show in any promotion tests or the like. However, I'm assuming this is an opportunity given only to the people who achieved the requirements to take the test in the first place? No matter how strong you are, it would probably be difficult to take on 3 other slayers who just used and tossed you aside.

I'm also asking this in consideration of more support-oriented slayers, since the more skilled ones can probably help aid someone who could previously only tackle a B Rank monster to successfully slay an A Rank. Do they get the contribution, or would they fall under a separate ranking system?

My last question will be...how much weight does this ranking system carry? And are there other systems to match? Someone being a Silver Rank slayer is definitely impressive, but what about the individuals who are plenty strong or good at what they do, it's just that they don't have the time to hunt monsters regularly or record every kill due to other obligations?

Mucho sorries for the triple post!!! Anyway, I forgot Memory Fragments were a thing despite having been the one to write them into existence. Would that be a good way to confirm kills? Assuming there's a case of dishonesty. Since a proctor would be able to ask to see a memory which proves xxx feats. If there's a way to imprint memories into the gems, perhaps it could also be modified to take names a monster's blood and, as Rebel said, the monster's memories of you kicking its ass. v_v7

About this ranking system, how do contribution values get calculated for group missions like the one we'll be on in a bit? If 3 slayers work together to take down an A Rank monster, do they all get a +1 on the tally just like a solo kill would? Also exactly how is this verified? In a perfect world, peeps would be honest and their results would show in any promotion tests or the like. However, I'm assuming this is an opportunity given only to the people who achieved the requirements to take the test in the first place? No matter how strong you are, it would probably be difficult to take on 3 other slayers who just used and tossed you aside.

I'm also asking this in consideration of more support-oriented slayers, since the more skilled ones can probably help aid someone who could previously only tackle a B Rank monster to successfully slay an A Rank. Do they get the contribution, or would they fall under a separate ranking system?

My last question will be...how much weight does this ranking system carry? And are there other systems to match? Someone being a Silver Rank slayer is definitely impressive, but what about the individuals who are plenty strong or good at what they do, it's just that they don't have the time to hunt monsters regularly or record every kill due to other obligations?
Ayama added people blessed by Trinity to the lore. EXTREMELY RARE. Like, one in five thousand kinds of rare. They work for "The Guild", the place where people go to have their rank bumped. Those blessed by Trinity have the ability to see the past, present or future. Those who can see the past touch slayers and can see all their accomplishments. In terms of, support characters they still fall under the same ranking system, their test will just be different. For instance, a Silver Healer can reattach a freshly severed arm while a Stone Healer can only heal a bruise. If our priestess is full-time involved with the slaying life, she'd be considered Silver, I recall her being able to revive people? (The more I think about that, that sounds low-key broken) I'll simply add different requirements that cater to supports. For those, "Plenty Good", three solid S - tier monster's head will be enough proof to land them in SIlver. . Then, of course, the test. Ah, your question about contribution, once again, "Sighted" (Trinity's Blessed) will have to see into the past to see who killed what and did what. Also, nothing is perfect. Foul play is bound to happen. Buut, if someone is trying to be tricky like if a group of three go out and Slayer A kills a B tier while Slayer B kills a C tier and Slayer C kills a D tier but Slayer C tries to take Slayer A's credit . . . IF they're caught they'll be completely stripped of all rank. The system's weight? It's an "honor" to be a slayer, and a lifestyle. The weight is in the eye of the beholder but the masses look fondly upon the career.

Sorry for typos, I didn't re-read before I posted.

Mucho sorries for the triple post!!! Anyway, I forgot Memory Fragments were a thing despite having been the one to write them into existence. Would that be a good way to confirm kills? Assuming there's a case of dishonesty. Since a proctor would be able to ask to see a memory which proves xxx feats. If there's a way to imprint memories into the gems, perhaps it could also be modified to take names a monster's blood and, as Rebel said, the monster's memories of you kicking its ass. v_v7
What the- where is this???? I need to re-read up on stuff. Where is this proctor, memory lore- huh? O_O

What the- where is this???? I need to re-read up on stuff. Where is this proctor, memory lore- huh? O_O
By proctor I meant whoever is administering the examination at The Guild? For promotions. o.O And Memory Fragments are in Avel's equipment section. I assumed it was a pass since you accepted the sheet. 😅

By proctor I meant whoever is administering the examination at The Guild? For promotions. o.O And Memory Fragments are in Avel's equipment section. I assumed it was a pass since you accepted the sheet. 😅
OH PSSH-
I don't really read gear.
I accept people based off the ability section. I monitor that. . . .Probably should check gear to- huh.

AH THE MEMORY FRAGMENTS,oh okay. Yea, that's fine. A kind of "normal" magic. Yea that works too. Thanks.

i need to mak a to-do list-

OKAY FIRST UP, I'll edit the new ranking system to also cater to supports so everyone can choose the right spot. From a brief glimpse though

Kito & Alum = SIlver

Avel . . . . I wanna say Silver, but he seems more political, so Metal?

Alvis = Metal

Eden = Stone dirt

Avel . . . . I wanna say Silver, but he seems more political, so Metal?
"What was that? Counting my kills? Promotions? WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND HAS TIME FOR THAT WITH ALL THIS PAPERWORK???"

Sincerely,
a very cranky Avel after one too many all-nighters

--

Jokes aside, yes, he's definitely in Metal alongside our long-awaited phantom sixth man OC, Halcyon. I wanted to joke and say dirt Stone due to not regularly collecting proof of his kills and whatnot, but I think he probably had time to promote at least once.

P.S. Why slay monsters for money when you can fleece *coughs* earn gold from customers instead? :ghostl:

GASP

I finished typing up the details on monster Tiers in the Lore section-

I like this rank system. Eden’s dream is to reach the top so lots of potential bullshit material here. XD

Watch her steal a tooth from every monster y’all kill...

Nano Nano Make a Man Out of You from Mulan just played when I was reading your post. What is this foreshadowing? :0

I like this rank system. Eden’s dream is to reach the top so lots of potential bullshit material here. XD

Nano Nano Make a Man Out of You from Mulan just played when I was reading your post. What is this foreshadowing? :0
Ha-
Watch Kito force her to kill something on her own.

Prewriting my response is getting me so excited to see what relationships form.

Shameless ✅
Master of the art of bullshitting ✅
Ambitious ✅
Gold hungry ✅
Fame ❌

Of course he doesn't know that second-to-last bit yet, but he sees potential money, though she's a bit hasty. As they say, once a businessman, always a businessman. UwU
If it's a famous Slayer she wants to be, there's still the advantage of future connections, but erm...she'd probably be horrified if he ever revealed his training methods lmao...Let's hope a Make a Man Out of You prophecy isn't fulfilled 👀

Ha-
Easy. Just kill steal with a well-placed arrow. :ghostv:

Shameless ✅
Master of the art of bullshitting ✅
Ambitious ✅
Gold hungry ✅
Fame ❌

Of course he doesn't know that second-to-last bit yet, but he sees potential money, though she's a bit hasty. As they say, once a businessman, always a businessman. UwU
If it's a famous Slayer she wants to be, there's still the advantage of future connections, but erm...she'd probably be horrified if he ever revealed his training methods lmao...Let's hope a Make a Man Out of You prophecy isn't fulfilled 👀

Easy. Just kill steal with a well-placed arrow. :ghostv:
That’s exactly why I turned her into a marksman. (:<

“100 push ups, 100 sit ups, 100 squats and 10km run EVERY DAY!”
Eden: *Traumatized screaming*

Ha-
The expedition becomes Killing Monsters 101 for Dummies. XD

Sneak peek of my reply:

When the word Dawnbreaker came out Avel's mouth, her attention returned to the young lady still seated beside her. Oh, did this "legend" have things to prove. Hopefully, she'd have the time before Kito decided to just lock her up in a coat closet for safekeeping. With a shake of her head, Kito returned to her business-like demeanor, hands clasped and back straight. What did she have in her midst so far? A high ranking support, an old friend with good fighting capabilities, and a fraud. Kito couldn't help but visibly wince, they were screwed.

Last edited:
That’s exactly why I turned her into a marksman. (:<

“100 push ups, 100 sit ups, 100 squats and 10km run EVERY DAY!”
Eden: *Traumatized screaming*

The expedition becomes Killing Monsters 101 for Dummies. XD
Remember! No form of indoor cooling during the summers! o:<
To match a genius, only the most brutal of methods will do!

Sneak peek of my reply:

When the word Dawnbreaker came out Avel's mouth, her attention returned to the young lady still seated beside her. Oh, did this "legend" have things to prove. Hopefully, she had the time before Kito decided to just lock her into a coat closet for safekeeping. With a shake of her head, Kito returned to her business-like demeanor, hands clasped and back straight. What did she have in her midst so far? A high ranking support, an old friend with good fighting capabilities, and a fraud. Kito couldn't help but visibly wince, they were screwed.
*pats* It's okay Ki. They said we're free to take more than the 12 days specified. (:<
*takes 12 years*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back