• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zorro's Heroes: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Remember! No form of indoor cooling during the summers! o:<
To match a genius, only the most brutal of methods will do!

*pats* It's okay Ki. They said we're free to take more than the 12 days specified. (:<
*takes 12 years*
More like 20-

Sneak peek of my reply:

When the word Dawnbreaker came out Avel's mouth, her attention returned to the young lady still seated beside her. Oh, did this "legend" have things to prove. Hopefully, she'd have the time before Kito decided to just lock her up in a coat closet for safekeeping. With a shake of her head, Kito returned to her business-like demeanor, hands clasped and back straight. What did she have in her midst so far? A high ranking support, an old friend with good fighting capabilities, and a fraud. Kito couldn't help but visibly wince, they were screwed.
I love it!
"Hopefully, she'd have the time before Kito decided to just lock her up in a coat closet for safekeeping."
I almost died of laughter XD That'd be a funny image. Also that bolded fraud

Remember! No form of indoor cooling during the summers! o:<
To match a genius, only the most brutal of methods will do!
"No indoor cooling during the summer!? You're a monster!"

Heavenchi Heavenchi
Btw Nel is a slayer, like in the bioin order to partake in such she had to given the blessing of the waterfall like many slayers that come from the north.So she is but......like literally new as hell one that is XD. She use to purify the dead and monsters but only those brought by the slayers where she reside, now she takes matters to her own hands and travels :0

Heavenchi Heavenchi
Btw Nel is a slayer, like in the bioin order to partake in such she had to given the blessing of the waterfall like many slayers that come from the north.So she is but......like literally new as hell one that is XD. She use to purify the dead and monsters but only those brought by the slayers where she reside, now she takes matters to her own hands and travels :0
Oh- so she wouldn't be Silver Ranked. . . She has such strong support abilities though.

In order to aim at the larger picture as she wanted she needed to be one.
But if ya dont want her to be its fine :3
No I want her to be- Imma keep it
We'll just say her potential is well-known

OVERALL, you're accepted. Though, I need a few things changed. (Blame Nano Nano I don't typically read gear.)

Can you make his illusion magic, solely shadowish? Like he can make it appear that things are in the shadow, and he can really fudge some people up at night or in a dark room illusion wise? The light magic of his sounds a bit angelic~. Sorry hun.

Black Mask, yes and no. It can keep its abilities, just not it's lore. Can it be from Barren? Yes. That creation method. No. The Gods are the embodiment of their respective titles in energy form. Chaos is a deity in itself in that retrospect so no, Barren would not be refining it. However, he could drip some of his Godly blood on a metal mask, bestowing it with the abilities you wrote for it.

^ Yes. Yes. Yes. ^ <3
How does magic work exactly with normals again? Sorry, I did take a lot of liberties - well, just to see how much I can influence the lore. Isn't it a little odd if humans are only able to use shadow magics? Or any other magic that doesn't fall under the domain of the other human types? I think it's better to not let normals have magic at all (and I will make the appropriate changes), or give each human type's an edge over their respective magic types. Greater affinity, higher power ceiling, quicker comprehension, etc.

As for the mask, hah. I can rename chaos essence to 'slaughter' essence, if that's okay? I mean, energy is known to change its form. Conservation of energy and all. That was what I meant by refining, Barren was converting the energy within the monsters into his own power. I figured that could fall under the Gods's capability, but maybe not?

Metal ➤ "Adventurers"
OC ➔ "Avel" "The Sky's Beloved" Angel
OC ➔ Alvis
OC ➔ Halcyon, "Black Sniper" Beserker
Hey you forgot Alvis title "The Monk" !

Also I feel a bit strange. Black Sniper is the name of Halcyon's black mask persona, since no one knows who he is. Thus even the guilds have been referring to him as just Black Sniper. Can my title maybe be in parentheses? Sorry for asking too much LOL.

How does magic work exactly with normals again? Sorry, I did take a lot of liberties - well, just to see how much I can influence the lore. Isn't it a little odd if humans are only able to use shadow magics? Or any other magic that doesn't fall under the domain of the other human types? I think it's better to not let normals have magic at all (and I will make the appropriate changes), or give each human type's an edge over their respective magic types. Greater affinity, higher power ceiling, quicker comprehension, etc.

As for the mask, hah. I can rename chaos essence to 'slaughter' essence, if that's okay? I mean, energy is known to change its form. Conservation of energy and all. That was what I meant by refining, Barren was converting the energy within the monsters into his own power. I figured that could fall under the Gods's capability, but maybe not?
Think alchemy, hexes, incantations, charms, and things of the like. Raw elemental magic like fire water earth and light magic is reserved for Angels, Fae, Beserkers, etc. . . . When I picture normals I imagine them having to hone in and study to possess magic. Normals don't really have a specific edge - they're normal. They have to work harder than other types. Nonetheless, I still wanted them to have access to something, just not the power of the Blessed. I gueeesss I could allow normals do what the Blessed could but on a weaker scale. . . . Eh, anyway, no. Still no to the illusion magic, it can be shadow magic though. Also, no. The Gods can't interfere with other high tier entities domain. That's why you can't have more than one God bless you. So even if energy can convert, that ain't happening here. The mask can be imbued with "slaughter" energy a form of Barren's domain sure. Just no chaos energy, it's supposed to be the opposite of the energy that created humans. It would kill him.

Also I feel a bit strange. Black Sniper is the name of Halcyon's black mask persona, since no one knows who he is. Thus even the guilds have been referring to him as just Black Sniper. Can my title maybe be in parentheses? Sorry for asking too much LOL.

There, edited <3

Think alchemy, hexes, incantations, charms, and things of the like. Raw elemental magic like fire water earth and light magic is reserved for Angels, Fae, Beserkers, etc. . . . When I picture normals I imagine them having to hone in and study to possess magic. Normals don't really have a specific edge - they're normal. They have to work harder than other types. Nonetheless, I still wanted them to have access to something, just not the power of the Blessed. I gueeesss I could allow normals do what the Blessed could but on a weaker scale. . . . Eh, anyway, no. Still no to the illusion magic, it can be shadow magic though. Also, no. The Gods can't interfere with other high tier entities domain. That's why you can't have more than one God bless you. So even if energy can convert, that ain't happening here. The mask can be imbued with "slaughter" energy a form of Barren's domain sure. Just no chaos energy, it's supposed to be the opposite of the energy that created humans. It would kill him.

Sorry, trying to figure out how I want to approach the illusion magic (think cheap stage gimmicks) but without the actual human tools - sparkles, smoke, distracting light flashes etc. (Although the Takshan's performances did use props, the magic was more to supplement it). I mentioned manipulating shadows and light not in a way where he has dual mastery, but that the shadow manipulation can be looked at as light manipulation on the flipside. Like a dark haze is just light distorting. I'm not sure how else to define stage magic since they're "tricks"

That said I think you should allow normals to do it on a weaker scale, or idk. 🤔

Sorry, trying to figure out how I want to approach the illusion magic (think cheap stage gimmicks) but without the actual human tools - sparkles, smoke, distracting light flashes etc. (Although the Takshan's performances did use props, the magic was more to supplement it). I mentioned manipulating shadows and light not in a way where he has dual mastery, but that the shadow manipulation can be looked at as light manipulation on the flipside. Like a dark haze is just light distorting. I'm not sure how else to define stage magic since they're "tricks"

That said I think you should allow normals to do it on a weaker scale, or idk. 🤔
Sure. Normals can do it on a weaker scale. Though you could just have had his comrades be angels, he just did other crap. Anyway, normals can do it on a weaker scale. I'm not okay with it, but whatever, it's not world breaking.

I'm not folding with the Barren thing though, take the compromise or cut the whole mask out completely.
After you edit those things you can hop into the RP~.

Sure. Normals can do it on a weaker scale. Though you could just have had his comrades be angels, he just did other crap. Anyway, normals can do it on a weaker scale. I'm not okay with it, but whatever, it's not world breaking.
Ah, I just felt it'd be uncommon for someone's who gets blessed to resign themselves to a nomadic life of performing through towns. Maybe there were a few angels amongst the warriors, but they likely weren't persistent, and the group was largely human. But hmmm, I'll think of something.

Also I already changed the mask detail somewhat, no mention of chaos whatsoever.

So I stopped getting notifications for this thread for some reason xD
Imma finish my character sheets today :3 Planning to have at least one post up by tonight~
(I know, I said it before, but then I got captivated by shiny lore ;P )

Once Rebel and Silver's characters are complete/accepted, they'll be able to post.
I'm working on a post for Ilya right now (assuming Heavi has no problems with the profile).
Probably post for Alvis soon as well ^^

So I stopped getting notifications for this thread for some reason xD
Imma finish my character sheets today :3 Planning to have at least one post up by tonight~
(I know, I said it before, but then I got captivated by shiny lore ;P )
Oop
Heavenchi Heavenchi Ayama Ayama Finally done XD lemme know if the backstory fits with the world, and of course anything else I need to edit I'd be happy to.
It does pefectly~ <3 I love him and his abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back