• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zorro's Heroes: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
What did we learn?
I hope her luck stats are OP
“Luck? Who needs luck when you’re the Legendary Dawnbreaker!? AHAHAHAhahahahhahaaaaah...haaah...haaah... AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!”

I hope so too.
Thankfully she has enhanced durability! XD

“Luck? Who needs luck when you’re the Legendary Dawnbreaker!? AHAHAHAhahahahhahaaaaah...haaah...haaah... AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!”

I hope so too.
Thankfully she has enhanced durability! XD
omg, i NEED to see the "Dawn Breaker" in action. Why do I get the sense she'll pull a. . .
"I'd do best in the back. Ah, no middle. . . . TO keep both your back and their front safe. . . . heh"

omg, i NEED to see the "Dawn Breaker" in action. Why do I get the sense she'll pull a. . .
"I'd do best in the back. Ah, no middle. . . . TO keep both your back and their front safe. . . . heh"
You got it perfectly right

“Plus look! I have both a sword and a bow! I should be in the middle, yes?” *Takes one step backward while giggling nervously before dashing to hide in the middle*

You got it perfectly right

“Plus look! I have both a sword and a bow! I should be in the middle, yes?” *Takes one step backward while giggling nervously before dashing to hide in the middle*
"You stick with the pointy end" - Kito to Eden after handing her a dagger.
^I'm making this canon. Kito will be giving her a dagger.^

"You stick with the pointy end" - Kito to Eden after handing her a dagger.
^I'm making this canon. Kito will be giving her a dagger.^
Eden will be waving that dagger to everyone she meets.
“The wolf slayer herself was in awe with my greatness and begged me to accept her gift!”

*cackle* . D O V E . D O V E In the original version of this RP, my OC attempted to uppercut Nano Nano 's OC to see if they were competent-
I still have the prewrite in my Private Workshop-
" While listening to Avels' barrage of questions and inquiries, Kito couldn't help but smirk as she played with one of the large beads that dangled at the ends of her wild fro. "Surprisingly quite a few people decided to damn themselves to the clearing. Even an outliner," she stated as she started shifting her weight to one leg to the other, something she always had a habit of doing when she was preparing to spar. "I believe one sent a letter in, so maybe two humans," she continued, still shifting her weight. "Avel, I can't say I've heard any feats about your battle prowess, you do know how, don't you?" and with that, she kicked up with ferocity, eyes glowing with determination. She hoped he knew how to fight or she'd be landing one mean blow to his chin."
Hopefully he has a better rep this time, so he doesn't need to fear a potentially busted chin ; w ;

-waves at everyone-
I got super inspired for/by the lore, so I went crazy submitting my ideas to Heavi.
And instead of getting yelled at, I got made co-GM; crazy, huh? xD
I apologize for the delay in putting up a character intro-
I hope to have one out by the end of the day ^^

When you realize you have four OC's to respond to-
Pre-writing mode: activated.

In Zorro, official slayers are given a rank once they've reached a certain amount of recognition. In addition to rank, titles are typically given by the Council of Zorro to indicate specifics. The ranking is as follows:

Gold - Supreme - 500+ Kills - Title and guaranteed nobility
- Out of the 500+ kills, at minimum 100 must be S+ tier.
- A slayer must announce their desire to become a Golden Slayer, in which their battles will be recorded.
- There are only 10 people alive who have achieved such a feat.

Silver - Master - 300 - 500 slain - Title
- Out of the 300-500 slain, 50 must be A+ tier.
- Many who achieve this rank tend to die aiming for the next step.
- Highly skilled, it's considered good luck to adventure with one.

Bronze - Seasoned - 100 - 300 Kills - Title
- Out of the 100-300 kills, 20 must be of B+ tier.
- Bronze and beyond are considered "true" slayers
- It's a huge achievement to become one.

__________________________________________________ there's a clear distinction betweened veterns and beginners

Metal - Accustomed - 30 - 70 Kills - No title

Crystal - Novice - 1-10 Monsters Slain - No title

INFORMAL Synthethic - Completely Green - Zero accomplishments - No title INFORMAL

Last edited:
Interesting, is there a reliable way of recording kills? I wonder what everyone's rank is now.
*cackle* I told you more work for you guys! Now I'll be making a list of everyone's rank. Kito is Silver, she's been slaying for years.

And yep, if one has a desire to rank up, they must go to "THE GUILD" in which they'll be tested. After that, they must bring evidence. i.e teeth, claws, bottled remains, etc. . .
^More detail coming soon^

I don't know why I lied. . . More work for you guys. . . I have to flesh out the lore- damnyourrankingsystem

How do the metal ranks of slayers compare to the letter-tiers of monsters? I noticed Gold is just 10x than of silver, but I would consider changing it to S tier ones, though I also understand that monsters in the same tier may also vary greatly in difficulty.

A team of Bronzes are adequately capable of handling B tiers, Silvers A-tiers, and Golds S-tiers.

edit: Petition to change Crystal Tier into Stone. Or affectionately called dirt tier by locals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back