• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zorro's Heroes: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ayama Ayama Heya sorry, but could you maybe put a plain text version of your posts in a spoiler underneath the coding? ; w ; I can't see it at all on mobile, which is fine since normally I would just wait until I get on my laptop, but the font-size is way too tiny for me to read either way ;;;

Ayama Ayama Heya sorry, but could you maybe put a plain text version of your posts in a spoiler underneath the coding? ; w ; I can't see it at all on mobile, which is fine since normally I would just wait until I get on my laptop, but the font-size is way too tiny for me to read either way ;;;
Will do!

Aww geez xD
Imma just PM you the posts then- easier ;P
(unless someone else has trouble with them...?)

Sorry and thanks ^ ^;
Since it's too much trouble though, I'll just stick with the old copy-paste method into a spare document going forward. Might have to read your post out of order as a result, but eh, it's no biggie. o - o

Sorry and thanks ^ ^;
Since it's too much trouble though, I'll just stick with the old copy-paste method into a spare document going forward. Might have to read your post out of order as a result, but eh, it's no biggie. o - o
I don't mind PMing them ^^

Was discussing an alternate character idea I had before I decided to reboot Avel with Rebel, and whew...thank goodness this sasaeng fan didn't make it into the rp :'''D

Anyway, I'll (hopefully) have my second post up and ready in a few hours!

One of the mercenaries began to laugh, then others from every section of the tavern joined him, laughing all at once. This was how one earned fame, Eden, without the need to boast.
Time to take notes 👀

Edit: Screw you. How dare you ninja!

fun fact: Avel has an ongoing history of bad luck with bovines, hence why he's got serious beef with cows.
. . .
I'll see myself out. ~ :ghostr:

LeeYeonha LeeYeonha Nice post, though I think maybe you should have it finish with Hikaru at the tavern with the others, that way we're not waiting on another round of posting to interact with her? ^^"
In the meantime, I'll get to work on Alvis' post :3

LeeYeonha LeeYeonha Nice post, though I think maybe you should have it finish with Hikaru at the tavern with the others, that way we're not waiting on another round of posting to interact with her? ^^"
In the meantime, I'll get to work on Alvis' post :3
Finished ^.^ Hopefully that is a bit better..

LeeYeonha LeeYeonha Kito (and the others) won't know that Hikaru is here for the request if she doesn't speak up that she's here to take the job, especially if she's purposefully trying not to be noticed. If you need any ideas on how to approach it, the details of the request are in the first and second post of the IC thread. ^ ^

LeeYeonha LeeYeonha Kito (and the others) won't know that Hikaru is here for the request if she doesn't speak up that she's here to take the job, especially if she's purposefully trying not to be noticed. If you need any ideas on how to approach it, the details of the request are in the first and second post of the IC thread. ^ ^
Ah.. I was trying to keep her somewhat unnoticed until maybe they began to discuss it. She would then step forward and make herself noticed. Kind of her unusual way of introducing herself, with the element of surprise. If you don't like it, I could change it.

Ah.. I was trying to keep her somewhat unnoticed until maybe they began to discuss it. She would then step forward and make herself noticed. Kind of her unusual way of introducing herself, with the element of surprise. If you don't like it, I could change it.
If you'd like, you can remove your post and I can post for Alvis, and have him start discussing it.
Then you can re-add your post and have her react to him?

Last edited:
Definitely. I understand that Hikaru's character may be reclusive and just introverted, but if you hide away like that (which is fine, to observe first before acting), none of our characters will be able to help you. Frankly, we have no reason to care about each and every eye looking over. So you need to do the acting part after you observe, do something to catch attention, especially when you're trying to introduce the character into the cast for the first time. Do the full process of stepping forward in first post.

Definitely. I understand that Hikaru's character may be reclusive and just introverted, but if you hide away like that (which is fine, to observe first before acting), none of our characters will be able to help you. Frankly, we have no reason to care about each and every eye looking over. So you need to do the acting part after you observe, do something to catch attention, especially when you're trying to introduce the character into the cast for the first time. Do the full process of stepping forward in first post.
Ok... Thank you. Sorry for the mess up... I'm new to the site and you guys do things a bit differently than what I'm used to.

If you'd like, you can remove your post and I can post for Alvis, and have him start discussing it.
Then you can readd your post and have her react to him?
That
or this more or less sums up my thoughts ^ ^;;

I'm just tossing my two cents here, but I don't think it's anything particularly quirky or pertaining to the element of surprise, so it's just disruptive to the rp itself. Solo posts don't work, since no one can really react to it. If you wanted her to observe before speaking up, you're free to act as if your character was here before the others like Ayama Ayama 's character.

Edit: Oop nvm

Then you can readd your post and have her react to him?
But can I just have the same post as I have now but with a reaction as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back