• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zorro's Heroes: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
That

or this more or less sums up my thoughts ^ ^;;

I'm just tossing my two cents here, but I don't think it's anything particularly quirky or pertaining to the element of surprise, so it's just disruptive to the rp itself. Solo posts don't work, since no one can really react to it. If you wanted her to observe before speaking up, you're free to act as if your character was here before the others like Ayama Ayama 's character.

Edit: Oop nvm
Again, I'm sorry.... >.<

Eden: *Vigorously taking notes*

The little fourthwall break got me XD
“This was how one earned fame, Eden, without the need to boast.”

I feel like they can have a fun dynamic. The infamous and the wannabe.

No autographs please. Halcyon already has the threat of a sasaeng fan on his back.

That you said, you know how it goes. Hang out with someone famous enough and their fame will rub off on you.

Ok... Thank you. Sorry for the mess up... I'm new to the site and you guys do things a bit differently than what I'm used to.
All good, you'll learn that things depends on the situation. The circumstances here is a rowdy tavern, people coming and leaving, whatever the reason for. Hikaru trying to play silent here wouldn't work because she would get drowned out by all the activity.

I'm becoming a broken sleeper in order to be active when you guys are. The worst part is, its on accident.

No autographs please. Halcyon already has the threat of a sasaeng fan on his back.

That you said, you know how it goes. Hang out with someone famous enough and their fame will rub off on you.

All good, you'll learn that things depends on the situation. The circumstances here is a rowdy tavern, people coming and leaving, whatever the reason for. Hikaru trying to play silent here wouldn't work because she would get drowned out by all the activity.
Yeah... Sorry again. I feel like I'm interrupting everything...

Yeah... Sorry again. I feel like I'm interrupting everything...
Oh darling don't feel that way. You're new, you'll catch the hang of things. Think of it like this, quiet characters quiet actions. She can stay true to her introvert deamonor and still do things. For example, an extrovert OC may declare who they are, rip the flyer off the wall and gleefully express their eagerness. Your OC, could simply walk up with a previously aqquired flyer and prioritize interacting with Kito, ignoring unnecessary talking to the others. This would leave extrovert OCs the job to talk to her first. . . Etc etc

I can't write anything because I'm being interrupted by all the constant notifications from this thread x.x

Last edited:
Oh darling don't feel that way. You're new, you'll catch the hang of things. Think of it like this, quiet characters quiet actions. She can stay true to her introvert deamonor and still do things. For example, an extrovert OC may declare who they are, rip the flyer off the wall and gleefully express their eagerness. Your OC, could simply walk up with a previously aqquired flyer and prioritize interacting with Kito, ignoring unnecessary talking to the others. This would leave extrovert OCs the job to talk to her first. . . Etc etc
True... But yeah. She'll get there.

it's at times like this that I wish we had a discord lmao
My first reaction is always "Please not a Discord, no!" but, now that I think about it, since I don't have it, if all this madness was on Discord instead of on here, I'd be spared TwT

My first reaction is always "Please not a Discord, no!" but, now that I think about it, since I don't have it, if all this madness was on Discord instead of on here, I'd be spared TwT
Two words: Unwatch button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back