• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zorro's Heroes: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Nano Nano

There was surplus of bone wolves, a few death wolves were spotted. Your OC didnt scout at night so didnt see two of the night crawler kind. . . . A decent amount of Beargri were seen too. Preyer arent noticeable from the sky but *spoiler* there's an infestation *spoiler* . . . One Falko nest spotted. Griea sprinkled throughout.
Ahhh thanks! I was going to ask if I could just write down whatever in response to that, but this helps a lot. c:
But just as a note, Avel actually did stagger his scouting between day, noon, and nighttime just so he could make sure they wouldn't run into trouble while setting camp and all. This was mb because...
He had already made several rounds on the land that the Burgundies had requested to be cleared of monsters. However, he had wished to reacquaint himself with the traits and populations of the monsters they’d be facing one last time.
After rereading my first post just now, I realized that I might have not made it 100% clear in this part due to not specifying the time it took. By several rounds, this wasn't done just within the 2 hours during early morning (defo not enough time), rather that early morning round was a final confirmation. Everything else would have been done in the three days prior to the current day (assuming this is the 4th day).
Edit: Also while he hasn't done so much groundwork, he was still in the trees and under the foliage for the most part. Can't do scouting work from the air due to the canopy, after all.

Ahhh thanks! I was going to ask if I could just write down whatever in response to that, but this helps a lot. c:
But just as a note, Avel actually did stagger his scouting between day, noon, and nighttime just so he could make sure they wouldn't run into trouble while setting camp and all. This was mb because...
After rereading my first post just now, I realized that I might have not made it 100% clear in this part due to not specifying the time it took. By several rounds, this wasn't done just within the 2 hours during early morning (defo not enough time), rather that early morning round was a final confirmation. Everything else would have been done in the three days prior to the current day (assuming this is the 4th day).
Okay well if he was there at night, he saw a few worms squirming around. . . Strangely there were quite a few monster free areas though. . . *spoiler* underground s-tiers *spoiler*

Okay well if he was there at night, he saw a few worms squirming around. . . Strangely there were quite a few monster free areas though. . . *spoiler* underground s-tiers *spoiler*
When your nightmare of subterranean creatures comes true

Hey guys, I'm trying to come up with a name for a group of bad guys.
Something like 'The Iron Fist', or whatever. Any suggestions? ^^
How about Team Rocket? Nah jk, maybe The Crows? If they band together then it’s a murder.

Anyways Imma whip an Eden post

Eden: I, well, why, would, huh, what? Sorry I don't speak awkward! *Insert very punchable smug smile here*
Alberic: Stares at her blankly. "I think you speak very well for the most part, though that last bit did sound a little awkward, but I don't think anyone will hold that against you."

Alberic: Stares at her blankly. "I think you speak very well for the most part, though that last bit did sound a little awkward, but I don't think anyone will hold that against you."
Eden: *GASPS!* Who are you!? What did you do to Mr. Awkland!? BRING HIM BACK!

Eden: *GASPS!* Who are you!? What did you do to Mr. Awkland!? BRING HIM BACK!
Alberic: Gives her a sympathetic look. "I'll do my best to decipher what you mean, but be please be patient, I'm not very good with people. In fact, most don't really understand me either." Ends with a friendly smile.

Yup. Eden will prefer the awkward Alberic than the Alberic who speaks formally. XD
But of course she won't say it out loud! Tsundere confirmed.

Yup. Eden will prefer the awkward Alberic than the Alberic who speaks formally. XD
But of course she won't say it out loud! Tsundere confirmed.
He's always awkward, he tends to stutter when he's caught off guard, and you gotta spell things out for him, he's practically incapable of thinking ill of anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back