• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zorro's Heroes: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
And dont worry about missing any important info. I @ PEOPLE for that

What would a discord do . . . .?
If that was offensive, sorry. I wasn't throwing shade! Was just casual commentary. Anyway, I just feel like it's far less intrusive in terms of notifications since you can easily just apply a server or chat mute. That and it's just easier to sort through all this ooc madness/no need for duplicated posts, and it's more immediate I suppose? Among many other reasons. Of course I'm speaking from the standpoint of a person who's on mobile a lot due to the long train rides to my uni, and I don't necessarily push for them, since I know a lot of people find using messaging apps for ooc banter to be a bother.

Two words: Unwatch button.
Too dangerous xD
+1 ; w ;

Anyway, again, that wasn't meant to be shade or a push/suggestion. Just a random comment said in passing.

If that was offensive, sorry. I wasn't throwing shade! Was just casual commentary. Anyway, I just feel like it's far less intrusive in terms of notifications since you can easily just apply a server or chat mute. That and it's just easier to sort through all this ooc madness/no need for duplicated posts, and it's more immediate I suppose? Among many other reasons. Of course I'm speaking from the standpoint of a person who's on mobile a lot due to the long train rides to my uni, and I don't necessarily push for them, since I know a lot of people find using messaging apps for ooc banter to be a bother.

+1 ; w ;

Anyway, again, that wasn't meant to be shade or a push/suggestion. Just a random comment said in passing.
AHHH NO NO NO , I'm SERIOUSLY confused on what discord would do, I dont use it

Im on mobile rn. Hmm. FUCK IT, lemme try this app. You've won for now . . .

AHHH NO NO NO , I'm SERIOUSLY confused on what discord would do, I dont use it
I'd say it isn't something worth using just for the sake of ooc. Best way to use it for RPs is the convenience of separating a q&a channel vs the ooc and other things that would be best not shoved into a general ooc/lore thread but too small to really warrant a thread of its own. So err...yeah no stress o - o ! I'm just a control/neat freak who needs everything sectioned off, or I'll definitely miss important things/notes or just go nuts from all the clutter haha. Sifting through 12 pages of ooc banter just to find one bit of info someone posted before? Preposterous!

I'd say it isn't something worth using just for the sake of ooc. Best way to use it for RPs is the convenience of separating a q&a channel vs the ooc and other things that would be best not shoved into a general ooc/lore thread but too small to really warrant a thread of its own. So err...yeah no stress o - o ! I'm just a control/neat freak who needs everything sectioned off, or I'll definitely miss important things/notes or just go nuts from all the clutter haha. Sifting through 12 pages of ooc banter just to find one bit of info someone posted before? Preposterous!
PHEW- *proceeds to cancel install @ 12%* I'll just keep im mind to @ people for important things.

Hey guys, I'm trying to come up with a name for a group of bad guys.
Something like 'The Iron Fist', or whatever. Any suggestions? ^^

As a side note: I noticed that a lot of people tend to be more open about discussing character relationships and all that jazz when on an IM platform rather than forum threads. Maybe it's because the process goes a lot faster since...well, instant message vs having to reload the page or the lag we sometimes get on PMs-

PHEW- *proceeds to cancel install @ 12%* I'll just keep im mind to @ people for important things.
I MEAN YEAH YEAH I'll just stop typing what I was about to do. Not worth. Not worth. umu!
Accept my apology tea *bows*

Hey guys, I'm trying to come up with a name for a group of bad guys.
Something like 'The Iron Fist', or whatever. Any suggestions? ^^
Amp up the edge to 300%. Dormite enim Aeternum

As a side note: I noticed that a lot of people tend to be more open about discussing character relationships and all that jazz when on an IM platform rather than forum threads. Maybe it's because the process goes a lot faster since...well, instant message vs having to reload the page or the lag we sometimes get on PMs-

I MEAN YEAH YEAH I'll just stop typing what I was about to do. Not worth. Not worth. umu!
Accept my apology tea *bows*

Amp up the edge to 300%. Dormite enim Aeternum
If I met a villian organization with a name like that. . . . I'd ignore them. I would genuinely just . . . Ignore them

If I met a villian organization with a name like that. . . . I'd ignore them. I would genuinely just . . . Ignore them
All the better! They are an invisible group working within the shadows! Hail Dormite enim Aeternu- *bites tongue*
Disclaimer: I have no clue if that's even grammatically correct. Haven't taken Latin since middle school (mandatory) haha...

All the better! They are an invisible group working within the shadows! Hail Dormite enim Aeternu- *bites tongue*
Disclaimer: I have no clue if that's even grammatically correct. Haven't taken Latin since middle school (mandatory) haha...
Villian: FEAR US THE, Supercalifragilistic *deep breath*expialidocious Dormite enim *cough* aeternu Halllll!!!

Villian: FEAR US THE, Supercalifragilistic *deep breath*expialidocious Dormite enim *cough* aeternu Halllll!!!
If we flip it to a villager running to report the situation to someone who could take care of them, we just get a repeat of Tikki TIkki Tembo.
Villager: Supercalifragilistic *deep breath*expialidocious Dormite enim *cough* aeternu Halllll!!!
Official: What was that? Calm down and speak properly.
Villager: The Super*haaaaaaah*frag-expia *huffs* dormenim aeturnum hall!
Official: *strokes beard* Never heard of 'em.

A forever warping name! They will never be identified!
All according to keikaku plan (:<

If we flip it to a villager running to report the situation to someone who could take care of them, we just get a repeat of Tikki TIkki Tembo.
Villager: Supercalifragilistic *deep breath*expialidocious Dormite enim *cough* aeternu Halllll!!!

This is where humanity's ability to shorten names or granting alternative names will show its merit.

Police: Ah you mean the underground edgelord guild? Got it. Here, take some water.

Nano Nano

There was surplus of bone wolves, a few death wolves were spotted. Your OC didnt scout at night so didnt see two of the night crawler kind. . . . A decent amount of Beargri were seen too. Preyer arent noticeable from the sky but *spoiler* there's an infestation *spoiler* . . . One Falko nest spotted. Griea sprinkled throughout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back