• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zorro's Heroes: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I have woken from mu potassium slumber, i will begin to read.

Dam.....everyone is just talking like nuts i love this XD little shy Artificer...
love Dawnbreaker "I am the hero you need!"
"Get me the hell out"

You mean after Nano, Yonsi and I post, don't you? >> ;P
In any case, Alvis post is finally up xD

You mean after Nano, Yonsi and I post, don't you? >> ;P
In any case, Alvis post is finally up xD
Oh no, I do mean now. I'm responding now. I may have overestimated the amount of information I needed to make a decent post-

*sob* There's so many things to react to-

*SPITS OUT DRINK*
NEVERMIND Nano Nano
DIDNT SEE YOUR POST-
I'm being framed zzz This is abuse of power.
Jkjk, though admittedly I do have enough to make a decent post. But it's cold tonight, so Imma be turtling around in my blankets instead. Will make my reply tomorrow if I find the time!

I have woken from mu potassium slumber, i will begin to read.

Dam.....everyone is just talking like nuts i love this XD little shy Artificer...
love Dawnbreaker "I am the hero you need!"
"Get me the hell out"
Thank you! XD That’s very accurate.

After Nano Nano posts, I will~.

. D O V E . D O V E may we pray Eden knows how to dodge-

Yonsisac Yonsisac may Kito borrow Alluvia's mug? :)
Angels do have enhanced senses. Maybe if Myera is smiling upon her, she does. XD But I feel like Myera is SO not smiling upon her right now.

Is Kito going to... hit her with a mug? ROFL

Angels do have enhanced senses. Maybe if Myera is smiling upon her, she does. XD But I feel like Myera is SO not smiling upon her right now.

I just want you to know . . . .
Eden is on a beserker's bad side-

Plot twist, Eden's personality is identical to Myera's within the Gods and demis. (assuming they hang out or something)

Can I just say, my understanding of the sequence of events going on is so screwed-

Just. . . . just . . . . sorry if crap is out of order

So before the alchemist appeared. . . . Eden asked to get sent to the after life. . . . Which was after Avel & Alluvia responded to Kito's offers . . . . Okay, okay I got it.

Guys I was thinking... what if we made an official posting order? We're active enough and have the right size group so that it wouldn't slow us down, but it might help make things less confusing ouo

Guys I was thinking... what if we made an official posting order? We're active enough and have the right size group so that it wouldn't slow us down, but it might help make things less confusing ouo
Make a rough draft, we'll give our thoughts? <3

In a perfect world, that's a great idea, but more often than not it just ends up dragging out the time between each post more and more :'D One person has obligations and then when the next person's turn finally comes, it ends up being a bad timing for them too. Usually this is remedied by just temporarily swapping orders, but, again, it often just ends up in chaotic flipflopping that sometimes even completely reverses the posting orders ;;; Then there are the people who forget that it's their turn to post.
I think it might work out if we were all in the same general timezones, but it's p evident that we're a bit scattered here and there >w>;
Just my two cents

In a perfect world, that's a great idea, but more often than not it just ends up dragging out the time between each post more and more :'D One person has obligations and then when the next person's turn finally comes, it ends up being a bad timing for them too. Usually this is remedied by just temporarily swapping orders, but, again, it often just ends up in chaotic flipflopping that sometimes even completely reverses the posting orders ;;; Then there are the people who forget that it's their turn to post.
I think it might work out if we were all in the same general timezones, but it's p evident that we're a bit scattered here and there >w>;
Just my two cents
Normally, I would agree with you, but here's why I think it's not an issue in this particular case:
- We're active enough on here that, even if it slows us down a bit, it shouldn't be anything legitimately problematic
- It will allow for better/easier plotting and much less problematic/confusing process in terms of figuring out responses
- I intend to quote everyone when it's their turn, 'cause I'm OCD like that, so there will be no option to forget ;P
- Nothing is set in stone, and we can totally adjust for if a certain response needs to come first or someone is busy

The idea isn't even necessarily to have the exact same posting order every time. For the most part, what I really want is for every character to have only one post between each of Kito's posts.

I think what we have now is fine - it's pretty much already a posting order (everyone gets a turn in) for all intents and purposes. Multiple interactions will always make order of events confusing. It's just how roleplay is, unfortunately.

Okay- sooooo I'm stuck.

. D O V E . D O V E you continued -

OH WAIT, I WAS WRONG you said . . .
She adjusted her collar, silently praying to Myera that the seasoned slayer won't punch her for this.

But then another man showed up, and Eden thought that the stench called awkwardness reeked off him heavily.

which means Mr.Alchemist saved her- OOOOHHHH

*internal screaming* Copy and paste to the rescue

Normally, I would agree with you, but here's why I think it's not an issue in this particular case:
- We're active enough on here that, even if it slows us down a bit, it shouldn't be anything legitimately problematic
- It will allow for better/easier plotting and much less problematic/confusing process in terms of figuring out responses
- I intend to quote everyone when it's their turn, 'cause I'm OCD like that, so there will be no option to forget ;P
- Nothing is set in stone, and we can totally adjust for if a certain response needs to come first or someone is busy

The idea isn't even necessarily to have the exact same posting order every time. For the most part, what I really is for every character to have only one post between each of Kito's posts.
The issue with that first point is that while, yes, our group is fairly active, some people are evidently not nearly as capable of posting as rapidly as some others (due to 12+ hour time difference or other issues), myself included. There's also the fact that once we're out of this group meeting phase, there will likely be smaller group interactions or possibly even 1x1 back-and-forth situations that span maybe 2~3 posts each, which means that a turn order will be useless here. I know you said that nothing is set in stone and that you both intend for this order to be flexible, but in the end it's still a demand for a post at specific times, which may or may not put unnecessary pressure on the person if they aren't quite comfortable replying (but have the time to post) at that moment in time? Of course that's a big if and would vary from person to person, but I'm just wondering if a post order would really bring enough benefit to be worth it? Like Rebel said, I think what we already have is good enough, and I don't think enforcing a posting order will particularly remedy the current issue with confusing interactions. We're still going to have people replying to multiple people in their posts, and some might still have different interpretations of what happened first or last, since even if a post came before another, we'll still have cases where it would make more sense for so-and-so character to have done a certain action before anyway (e.g. Alya already being in the tavern despite being one of the later posts).

Heavenchi Heavenchi Ayama Ayama Nano Nano You Know Rebel You Know Rebel

All are fabtastic arguments, I've run a few threads, and generally, if there is a lot of activity, I don't do orders but rather have the posters wait just a little while until we've cycled through most of the players, but the leading post per round is always the GM's. Once they post, a new round begins and you can post again. That allows the gm to control the speed, but it doesn't rely on everyone keeping up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back