• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zorro's Heroes: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I ma just sitting here, ialways wait for Heavi to respond befor i start posting my new post :3
Hmmm...Things bit chaotic sometimes XD but manageble compared to other roleplays. It was just there because everyone was trying to interact everyone and leave no one behind. Witch is good :3

But hey new cycle, my next post i will see her old friend alvis, be a bit supriced he is even here, telling to be careful and as well let him have the choice to acompany her to the training area.
(Aswell tell everyone that we will see each other later and wonder how everyones skills are)
Ayama Ayama

Good good. Just don't let Halcyon pick the flying Chicken or a certain sasaeng fan will be very depresso.
Too high maintenance and lofty for Halcyon. He just wants to live quietly and humbly ~ the call of Tragic echoes in the wind~

Anyways I'm up for establishing the Dawnbreaker House and Guild and rising them to prominence. This is the true end goal.

Too high maintenance and lofty for Halcyon. He just wants to live quietly and humbly ~ the call of Tragic echoes in the wind~

Anyways I'm up for establishing the Dawnbreaker House and Guild and rising them to prominence. This is the true end goal.
Oh yes! Let’s start the Dawnbreaker cult guild!

We're for the most part already doing that. There's really nothing that chaotic about our current posting orders, at least from what I can see.
Not really though? The first round was missing Alberic, Alya, Halcyon, Hikaru, Alvis (so half the cast), and the second round was missing Ilya but had Alberic twice :/
Anyway I suppose the point is moot now, since Kito effectively decided to split up the group ^^"

Not really though? The first round was missing Alberic, Alya, Halcyon, Hikaru, Alvis (so half the cast), and the second round was missing Ilya but had Alberic twice :/
Anyway I suppose the point is moot now, since Kito effectively decided to split up the group ^^"
Err...the first round is a bit invalid considering that two of those characters are yours and you already had to post for Ilya first, while Alberic, Hikaru, and Halcyon were OCs whose sheets were posted a bit after the official start of the IC? As for the second round, same thing in regards to your tripling of OCs while the rest of us (save for Alberic, not that it caused too big of an issue imo) more or less followed that 1-per-round formula. Regardless, the 1 post per round is a stated rule now, so I assume there won't really be any issues regarding that after this.

It was missing because we were missing. Our characters didn't exist yet/were in process. Idk about your alternatives characters, but it was fine for me coming in late. I just read and sorted the events out rationally. Sure it's a tiny bit unorganized, but emphasize on wasn't that chaotic.

I think we're all good now, Heavi made the call, 1 post each between hers. That should keep things nice and straight right? I think things are always a bit chaotic first round, ppl are excited to intro their characters, there's a lot of text, it won't be a norm ^-^

Sorry sorry. I may or may not have fallen asleep in the middle of editing my post- I'll do it now-

Guys help me fill this in:

Looks like they could kill you, is actually a cinnamon roll:

Looks like a cinnamon roll, could actually kill you: Avel, Halcyon

Looks like they could kill you, could actually kill you: Kito, Alya

Looks like a cinnamon roll, is actually a cinnamon roll: Eden, Alberic, Alluvia

Last edited:

Looks like they could kill you, is actually a cinnamon roll: Alluvia

Looks like a cinnamon roll, could actually kill you: Alya, Halcyon

Looks like they could kill you, could actually kill you: Kito, Avel?

Looks like a cinnamon roll, is actually a cinnamon roll: Eden, Alberic
Wait... what? xD

.....I mean i can....If i hit you hard enough in the head with the metal staff yes....
But my spoopy meter is very low....He should be more indimidated by all the people around with swords XD

.....I mean i can....If i hit you hard enough in the head with the metal staff yes....
But my spoopy meter is very low....He should be more indimidated by all the people around with swords XD
Alluvia is moved to "looks like cinnamon roll and is cinnamon roll" then. :3

Hahahah! I love this one. Eden’s a cinnamon roll but bullshit flavored. XD

I am a tasty cinamon bun :0!!! as it should be because i wont hurt anyone...unless SOME ONE intervene with her quest, they are getting the staff to the dome....
posting btw
BTW Heavenchi Heavenchi the training ground indoor or outdoor?

Alya's post is her Murder this, Butcher that.
Avel is a funny-eyed chicken. Swap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back