• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zorro's Heroes: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I am a tasty cinamon bun :0!!! as it should be because i wont hurt anyone...unless SOME ONE intervene with her quest, they are getting the staff to the dome....
posting btw
BTW Heavenchi Heavenchi the training ground indoor or outdoor?
Indoor- i actually still didnt finish editing my post I went to work, back now. Lemme finish realll quick

I'll maybe post tonight, late night, or you shouldn't be up this hour of night... depends how the day goes. Sorry for those who are waiting. :snail:

Well. . . I have frre time. . . . I should probably go pre-write some monster encounters. . . *sigh*

*SPOILER*
So, your lovely GM has decided to create a 1on1 scenario in the near future
Unfortunately, such a thing will be completely random, and you won't know who your OC will end up with.
**An S-tier with twisted earth magic is gonna shift the terrain while everyone's sleep**

pickapartneryou'dliketofightforyourlifewith

Remnants_Rose Remnants_Rose Heya, just a suggestion, but could you maybe slip in a statement of why he's looking for the tavern (the Burgundy's Request) in there? Was hoping we could swiftly move onwards with a quick "follow me" to your character or something instead of having to wait another 2 cycles for a full exchange/explanation. Just felt like we've already spent too much time on introductions and all. ;;;

*SPOILER*
So, your lovely GM has decided to create a 1on1 scenario in the near future
Unfortunately, such a thing will be completely random, and you won't know who your OC will end up with.
**An S-tier with twisted earth magic is gonna shift the terrain while everyone's sleep**

pickapartneryou'dliketofightforyourlifewith
Oof. Careful who you choose to sleep nearby :c

Last edited:
Ilya: Worth it >]
Me: ... what he said
*sob*
Remnants_Rose Remnants_Rose Heya, just a suggestion, but could you maybe slip in a statement of why he's looking for the tavern (the Burgundy's Request) in there? Was hoping we could swiftly move onwards with a quick "follow me" to your character or something instead of having to wait another 2 cycles for a full exchange/explanation. Just felt like we've already spent too much time on introductions and all. ;;;

Oof. Careful who you choose to sleep nearby :c
Remnants_Rose Remnants_Rose I know this is inconvenient, but could you revise your OC's intro? Perhaps, if you'd like character interaction, have him arrive at the training ground, looking for Kito and the already formed group? Kito did make a scene when she ordered the group around so- perhaps a NPC informed him on where to look?

*sob*

Remnants_Rose Remnants_Rose I know this is inconvenient, but could you revise your OC's intro? Perhaps, if you'd like character interaction, have him arrive at the training ground, looking for Kito and the already formed group? Kito did make a scene when she ordered the group around so- perhaps a NPC informed him on where to look?
Or, you know, just stick to the tavern and wait for someone to respond to him. Shouldn't take long.
-cough- About to post for Alya -cough cough- ;P

Heavenchi Heavenchi So, I've been waiting to post, and I really want to get involved, but, is this thing between Kito and Ilya the 1x1 you were talking about? I don't wanna butt in.

Heavenchi Heavenchi So, I've been waiting to post, and I really want to get involved, but, is this thing between Kito and Ilya the 1x1 you were talking about? I don't wanna butt in.
-butts in- Probably. I really want to post Alya's response, but I also don't want to double post :/
How about we do: Kito - Alya - Alberic - Ilya? ^^

Pop in . . . . Now.
I'll then reply to the both of you and then we can wait for the others~.
And nope, not even close. It just gave me the idea.
The 1 x 1's will be for everyone, it'll be in the forest arc
pickapartner

Pop in . . . . Now.
I'll then reply to the both of you and then we can wait for the others~.
And nope, not even close. It just gave me the idea.
The 1 x 1's will be for everyone, it'll be in the forest arc
pickapartner
Aaaaah, but I have Alya's response to Alberic all typed and ready to goooooo... TwT -whine whine-

Me waiting for my post cue.
W2C0tDz.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back