• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zorro's Heroes: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Heavenchi Heavenchi Ayama Ayama Nano Nano You Know Rebel You Know Rebel

All are fabtastic arguments, I've run a few threads, and generally, if there is a lot of activity, I don't do orders but rather have the posters wait just a little while until we've cycled through most of the players, but the leading post per round is always the GM's. Once they post, a new round begins and you can post again. That allows the gm to control the speed, but it doesn't rely on everyone keeping up.
Winner winner, chicken dinner. That's the new rule of thumb I guess~.

I'm ashamed it took me an hour to understand what Kito should respond to first-

@everybody (too lazy to quote)

I understand what you're saying, but what I'm trying to avoid is something that feels rushed/chaotic/all over the place. In my opinion, that's sort of what we've had up until now, which is what makes it so difficult (for me at least, and clearly for Heavi as well) to figure out how to respond. You mentioned there being pressure if there's a specific post order, but there's pressure already now anyway, for people trying to get in posts before Kito's next one, or whatever. I agree that this won't necessarily apply if/when people break off into smaller groups and/or have 1x1 interactions, since in those cases the post order usually just establishes itself. However, for any time when we're all together (like now), I really feel like we should, at the very least, have a rule about everyone posting once between Kito's posts (and no more than once!), to make responding easier for everyone. Again, if for whatever reason there's a specific need for someone to post twice (or even not post at all), that's ok but, for the most part, I really think we should at least stick to that, to keep things fair. With RPing, there's always going to be a certain amount of pressure involved- there's no escaping that-, so I think we can at least figure out a way to make it a little less chaotic and a little more organized for everyone.

I think some of us (including Heavi) agreed with this already?
Heavenchi Heavenchi Ayama Ayama Nano Nano You Know Rebel You Know Rebel

All are fabtastic arguments, I've run a few threads, and generally, if there is a lot of activity, I don't do orders but rather have the posters wait just a little while until we've cycled through most of the players, but the leading post per round is always the GM's. Once they post, a new round begins and you can post again. That allows the gm to control the speed, but it doesn't rely on everyone keeping up.
So yes, I believe we're having a general rule where the GM's post is used as a marker for each posting round's start when we're all together collectively as a group.

Okay- sooooo I'm stuck.

. D O V E . D O V E you continued -

OH WAIT, I WAS WRONG you said . . .

which means Mr.Alchemist saved her- OOOOHHHH

*internal screaming* Copy and paste to the rescue
OwO? Did I mess up somewhere?

Also regarding posting orders, I’m personally not fond of it, but I do agree that perhaps we should each only post once after Heavi’s posts.

Short? Yes.

Hard as hell to WRITE for seemingly no reason? Also yes.

THE END.

And no love, you didn't.

@ E V E R Y O N E E

I have posted, a new cycle of posts may now ensue.

EDIT: I said right instead of write - help I'm regressing

We're for the most part already doing that. There's really nothing that chaotic about our current posting orders, at least from what I can see.

HAAHAHA! I love the post! I was wrong. It won’t be Avel and Eden singing Make a Man (Slayer) Out of You but Kito and Eden.

Kito: she’s my new apprentice
Eden, internally: she DID fall in love with me!

Eden, very dramatically: AH! I’m torn between two worlds! Is this the price of fame and beauty?! Woe is me!!!

wait...
where's alvis? Heavenchi Heavenchi

The choice between a Silver rank renowned berserker and a Metal rank chicken....

The choice is still there for Eden.
yo yo yo HOW DARE YOU INSULT CHICKENS
Could it be you support cows instead? Catch these fists, bovine scum 9ono9
In all seriousness, Avel wouldn't be invested enough. Besides, Avel (true) might have been a goody-two-shoes, but Avel (false) admittedly has a minor sadistic streak. It'd be more fun to see someone else whip a fledgling chickadee into shape :^)

Its funny cause Avel's a angel so calling him a chicken would be a double insult
In Rebel's defense, I call Angels Chickens all the time (not IC ofc) LOL

Alvis's fault for getting the Rainiers to hustle the Burgundies, obviously provoking Kito's displeasure and subsequent ignoring.

wait...
where's alvis? Heavenchi Heavenchi

yo yo yo HOW DARE YOU INSULT CHICKENS
Could it be you support cows instead? Catch these fists, bovine scum 9ono9
In all seriousness, Avel wouldn't be invested enough. Besides, Avel (true) might have been a goody-two-shoes, but Avel (false) admittedly has a minor sadistic streak. It'd be more fun to see someone else whip a fledgling chickadee into shape :^)

In Rebel's defense, I call Angels Chickens all the time (not IC ofc) LOL
I was just stating facts objectively, I didn't insult anyone! In fact, I appreciate chickens very much so if push comes to shove, I would pick Avel any time of the day.

Alvis's fault for getting the Rainiers to hustle the Burgundies, obviously provoking Kito's displeasure and subsequent ignoring.

I was just stating facts objectively, I didn't insult anyone! In fact, I appreciate chickens very much so if push comes to shove, I would pick Avel any time of the day.
*EXTREME SOBBING* I need to write a whole paragraph and a half expressing Kito's displeasure for the man

Good good. Just don't let Halcyon pick the flying Chicken or a certain sasaeng fan will be very depresso.

*sobs* What did I do to cause such a rebellion?
. . . i-it's ummm
divine retribution for trying to kick a certain chicken's chin in during the last version of this rp!

*EXTREME SOBBING* I need to write a whole paragraph and a half expressing Kito's displeasure for the man
...nvm *pats*
stay strong, our lovely GM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back