• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zorro's Heroes: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
How does Telekinesis work?

Can I full Jedi?
Can I go full Sword Wizard?
It depends on the OC. Older OC's with more experience might be able to fling a person but for the most part, OC's ages 16-30 could have mastery over moving inanimate objects. Think. . . . The Force, kind of a push or pull on living things but full manipulation of inanimate objects. Highly proficient users might be able to use it on themselves to SLIGHTLY hover, pull or push themselves at high speed away or towards something.

Last edited:
You're poor here too? Smh
I have more coins in my coffers than you :^)

. D O V E . D O V E Nano Nano You Know Rebel You Know Rebel Ayama Ayama Yonsisac Yonsisac SilverFeathers SilverFeathers Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
Hey guys! Does anyone have the intention of making their OC a High Noble? I know I am, as well as Nano Nano
Anyone else? If not I'll be finalizing the (seven) Houses of Zorro now. Of course, that doesn't include the (four) Tribal Heads of Dessero, The Divine Duo of Iya, the (three) Houses of Gaia, or the (four) noble houses within Pesten. This means, if you'd like your OC to originate from one of the other kingdoms and be from nobility, you're free to do so.

Background on High Nobles:
High Noble Families have been given the okay by the Supreme Council to create guilds. Those who join these guilds work and answer to the Head of each Family. Each guild is required to specialize in something. For example, the Eirwen House, owners of the Myera Guild specialize in merchants, military scouts, and informants. Due to this, the Eirwen family has a vast amount of political power within their grasp. Belonging to a family that owns a guild will allow your OC to have access to certain kinds of info, status, and possess powerful connections. In addition, I'll be integrating your OC's background into the lore. Though, if your OC is popular I'll still do so. For instance, Yonsisac Yonsisac 's OC inspired Adaki, the religious town in the North of Zorro which predominantly worships Ada. (I was thinking of putting a High Noble Estate within that town that owns a guild of Healers and Priests? Perhaps this is an organization Alum could belong to?) Anyhow, that's the sum-up of what a high noble is. OH, your OC's can be bastards of High Nobles, if you're planning on doing so, inform me. I'd like to make their Father/Mother canon. <3 Okay, phew, I think that's it. Good-morning by the way~.
Aah, so it's actually fine that such a prominent house/guild of angels is based in Zorro and not Iya?

Edit: btw the picture you used as Kito's fc isn't showing >__<;;

Last edited:
. D O V E . D O V E Nano Nano You Know Rebel You Know Rebel Ayama Ayama Yonsisac Yonsisac SilverFeathers SilverFeathers Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
Hey guys! Does anyone have the intention of making their OC a High Noble? I know I am, as well as Nano Nano
Anyone else? If not I'll be finalizing the (seven) Houses of Zorro now. Of course, that doesn't include the (four) Tribal Heads of Dessero, The Divine Duo of Iya, the (three) Houses of Gaia, or the (four) noble houses within Pesten. This means, if you'd like your OC to originate from one of the other kingdoms and be from nobility, you're free to do so.

Background on High Nobles:
High Noble Families have been given the okay by the Supreme Council to create guilds. Those who join these guilds work and answer to the Head of each Family. Each guild is required to specialize in something. For example, the Eirwen House, owners of the Myera Guild specialize in merchants, military scouts, and informants. Due to this, the Eirwen family has a vast amount of political power within their grasp. Belonging to a family that owns a guild will allow your OC to have access to certain kinds of info, status, and possess powerful connections. In addition, I'll be integrating your OC's background into the lore. Though, if your OC is popular I'll still do so. For instance, Yonsisac Yonsisac 's OC inspired Adaki, the religious town in the North of Zorro which predominantly worships Ada. (I was thinking of putting a High Noble Estate within that town that owns a guild of Healers and Priests? Perhaps this is an organization Alum could belong to?) Anyhow, that's the sum-up of what a high noble is. OH, your OC's can be bastards of High Nobles, if you're planning on doing so, inform me. I'd like to make their Father/Mother canon. <3 Okay, phew, I think that's it. Good-morning by the way~.
I would not mind at all and infact would be VERY much love if ya do! Alum would gladly join the organization as with such she would be able to see more in action! so yes yes!

Aah, so it's actually fine that such a prominent house/guild of angels is based in Zorro and not Iya?

Of course, Zorro is the melting pot kingdom, it's merely a second home, first to some for all the kinds of humans.

I would not mind at all and infact would be VERY much love if ya do! Alum would gladly join the organization as with such she would be able to see more in action! so yes yes!
I'm glad that intrigues you, with that said, would you like to "create" such an organization? I'll PM you.

Thanks for the info, is it working now? o-o

*cough* Now if we can also see the lore in its glory.. how wonderful would that be?
I know, I know. I just finished the Monster section, got the Noble Families in order, I posted the bare bones of the kingdoms and towns. For the most part, nothing atrociously new will be popping up. Well, except for the explanation on the Gods but it's nothing that'll change anything.

I know, I know. I just finished the Monster section, got the Noble Families in order, I posted the bare bones of the kingdoms and towns. For the most part, nothing atrociously new will be popping up. Well, except for the explanation on the Gods but it's nothing that'll change anything.
Haha no I mean the picture there is derped too. :captaincat: The info itself is all good and dandy!

Nano Nano Even though I already know the beautiful creation that's your OC, can you still post them in the CS thread?

Nano Nano Even though I already know the beautiful creation that's your OC, can you still post them in the CS thread?
Yes? That was always my intention, no worries. Currently working on my roleplay things in the midst of end of the year cleaning x__x I was hoping that I could cook up a better coded CS before posting, but if that isn't possible by tomorrow, then I'll be pasting in a plain text version first.

Role-Play Information
Open Date: Monday, Dec 30th
CS Due Date: Sunday, Dec 29th

Yes? That was always my intention, no worries. Currently working on my roleplay things in the midst of end of the year cleaning x__x I was hoping that I could cook up a better coded CS before posting, but if that isn't possible by tomorrow, then I'll be pasting in a plain text version first.
I bumped it a day, I don't wanna rush anyone to severely.

Is that map set, or am I allowed to bring up some random village? Just thought I'd elaborate a bit more on the Eirwen's traditions and style and where those originated from.

Is that map set, or am I allowed to bring up some random village? Just thought I'd elaborate a bit more on the Eirwen's traditions and style and where those originated from.
The map just shows major towns, ones we'll be visiting in the RP. Creating a random village is more than fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back