• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Appocalypse..

"Okay, my house is just up here.", Says Crowley as he runs up to the door of another apartment complex.

"No. That was just my tailors. I was meaning to get this for a while." Crowley says as he opens up the door to the building.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zoe stops looking into the shop.

"Just as well, I need to sit down." She jogs up to the building, and when she gets there lets out a low whistle.

"Nice place you got here."

Climbing up the stairs, Crowley loosens his tie and unbuttons the first button of his shirt.

The girl gets to the door in the penthouse, tries to open it, but it's locked. The girl asks "can you unlock this please?"

"Ah okay, makes sense." She says as she walks inside after Romeo, she looks at his jacket. "Looks like some high quality materials."

Oops the girl walks in & immediatly admires the view of the cite girl introduces herself by saying "I'm Adsila, nice to meet you all"

Crowley reaches the top of the building and unlocks the door to his penthouse

alluring-ideas-of-penthouse-interior-designs-interior-opicos-interior-design-ideas-for-penthouses-interior-design-ideas-for-penthouses.jpg

"I'm Zoe Coleman, you can call me Zoe, Zo, Z or even Coleman I don't mind as long as it's not some annoying nickname." She giggles a little and turns to her dog. "And this is my boy, Romeo, cheesy I know I was 13 when I got him."

(Sorry for mushing two posts together) Adsila's jaw drops and says, that is a beutiful view of Chattanooga!

She walks in and her eyes widen in surprise.

"Wow.. I didn't know places like this were still around, and in such good condition."

Megan's mouth is slightly open. "You live here?" She questioned. "Oh and I'm Megan or meg doesn't matter what you call me."

"Generators do come in handy. Now, if you can excuse me, I will be off to my room. Make yourselves at home, since this probably is your home now." Crowley says, as he walks to his bedroom.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Generators do come in handy. Now, if you can excuse me, I will be off to my room. Make yourselves at home, since this probably is your home now." Crowley says, as he walks to his bedroom.

[/QUOTE]
Adsila lays down on the couch wowed by the penthouse and says "ho man, he's really livin' the high life right here!"

Automatically she walks to the large windows and sits on the floor in front of one looking down on the town. Her mind creates blurry vague photos of what it used to look like. Romeo lies down next to her and places his head on her lap, she strokes him gently.

Crowley closes his door and sits on his bed. This cannot be happening, Crowley thinks, as he pours himself a glass of whiskey. There are people in my house. People that I don't even know! What if they find out about who I am? Isn't that the reason why I am alone? Nobody just waltzes into a hitman's house and leaves it at that! I don't want to have to kick them out... But they can't know. Crowley takes a sip of his whiskey, and runs hos hand down is face. He hasn't shaved in a while. Maybe he should do that. Today has been a long, long day...

After a few minutes of relaxing, Adsila gets up and plugs her smart phone into a nearby wall socket and thinks "I wonder if cell towers still work?" The smartphone reads one bar of 1X, she shrugs and says "well, there's service somewhere"

"Reaper..and this is my dog Wolf.." He said standing in a corner away from everyone. He took a shot glass out of the cabnets and went to look into the pantry. "ahh" he said taking out a bottle of vodka and pouring it into the shot glass the taking the gulp. Wolf whimpered at the sight of him drinking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back