• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Appocalypse..

"Up the street. I have a penthouse. I Mean you do get a lot of money when you.. never mind. Let's go, shall we?" Crowley says, beckoning the group forward.

He looked around frantically until a black Wolf tackled him and started to lick his face. He smiled while getting licked; he finally found his dog Wolf. "Yeah im ok with Dogs...I almost lost mine." he said getting up.

Megan half smiled at the guy and his dog. At least they have someone. She thought to herself as she waits for the rest of the group.

Last edited by a moderator:
The mysterious girl nervously follows behind as she had plans to meet with her tribe's elder, but hides her nervousness by saying "right behind ya!"

Crowley starts to walk down the empty street, whistling a tune. He takes out a red silk handkerchief and wipes the blood from his face.

Zoe giggles.

"Great! Maybe our dogs can be friends."

She walks along with group as Romeo runs around playfully.

The girl gets scared of the hoard of zombies at the front door to the hotel, but still hides it as she follows Crowly to his penthouse.

"Well," Crowley says to the group. "Do you guys want to get to shelter, or do you just want to fester in this hell hole?"

Megan looks at the mysterious girl. "Okay its not hard to tell that you're scared. Its very easy for me to tell when someone's scared." She said as she thought of herself but shook the thought off

The girl grinned subtlety as if Megan was a beacon of hope in a dystopic setting, feeling comfortable Megan said "I'll be honest with you, I'm not scared, I'm actually fucking terrified"

Reaper looked around and scanned the area as his dog went a little ahead of the group looking around aswell. He heard Zoe and nodded "Maybe they can.." he said as he turned his attention to Crowley "How far is it.."

"I've been coming with you the entire time." She mumbles putting her hands in her jacket pockets and continuing to following Crowley.

Megan gave her a half smile. "You'll be okay." She said to her and she gave Crowley the coldest look. She threw her knife at his feet missing by a couple of inches.

((Sorry, a server just went down and I was kicked out.))

Unflinching, Crowley continued. 'It's not very far. Just a couple of blocks."

The mysterious girl proceedes to yell at Megan "what the fuck did you do that for! (that moment when a whole website crashes!)

Megan picked up her knife and looked at the girl. "Mind your own business." She pointed her knife at her before walking. (( I was like wtf? xD ))

(In Soviet California, your computer crashes website!) the girl follows behind & curses in Cherokee under her breath "stupid cracker! Knifing innocent fucking people" as she walks behind Crowly

While walking down the street, Crowley passes a clothes store. Crowley looked down at his sport coat. "Damn. One sec guys. I'll be right back."

Crowley stepped though the shattered window, passed the mannequins, and into the store.

She flinches slightly at the sound of the knife being thrown but recovers a second later. She looks up at the clothes store.

"We'll be here." She says after Crowley enters the store.

She looks down at the floor and sees a stone, she kicks it and it bounces along down the street each clank echoing.

(Yeah I had that too)

Megan rolled her eyes but pushed the subject away. "These person." She mumbled to herself as they wait for Crowley

"No.. no.. no.. wait.. Yes, this is it." Crowley said from inside of the store. Crowley stepped out of the store with a new jacket, looking exactly like the last one, accept without as many cuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back