• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Appocalypse..

Crowley looks at the knife with a raised eyebrow. "You're kidding, right? You really think that that knife you are holding is going to scare me when I've got this?" Crowley opens up his jacket to show gun holster. "Anyways, Crowley." Crowley says, as he sticks out a hand.

Crowley takes her hand, shakes it and pulls her along. "Come on! We've gotta get over there!", Crowley says with a smile. Something he hasn't done in a very long time.

Megan gasped as he pulled her along. Megan gave him a half smile as he pulled her along. "So were going to it head on?" She questioned as they made their way towards the noise.

Last edited by a moderator:
"OK...Think" He said to himself. He peeked over the black SUV and looked around. He saw a a big horde of zombies coming. He then thought he could maybe take this SUV. It looked pretty good to be a car in these times, But it would take some time for him to get the door open without the alarm going off. "If its not one ting its the other.." He said annoyed and peeked back over and saw the horde getting closer. "I don't want to attract more, but I might have to" he said to himself. He was very skilled in the art of weaponry and hand to hand combat and his marksmanship is great.

Zoe stays stationary watching with curiosity. What is he going to do? She averted her gaze to the increasing amount of zombies heading towards him. There's no way he can take them all on at once. She tightens her grip on the tree looking back and forth between the zombies and the guy. I'd make a run for it.

"To the gunshots, of course!" Crowley said in a jovial nature. Something was seriously wrong. If there was one thing that Crowley was not, it was jovial. He was the opposite of jovial. A killer for hire. Hitmen are not aloud to be jovial. But, here he was. Something was really wrong.

"Well here we are.", Crowley said, as the made it to the broken revolving door. The sounds of gunshots had gotten louder since then, and seemed frantic. They were coming from the parking lot. "Wait here. I am going to see what is happening."

Megan gave him a confused look. "I'm not being left here I'm coming with you." Megan said as she stepped towards the door.

xnicolx said:
Zoe climbs through an overgrown bush the thorns pulling at her legs leaving light scratches across them. Damn.. She ignores it and carries on into the forrest, Romeo walks next to her keeping close his ears on high alert listening out. She jumps over a branch effortlessly and Romeo shadows her movements.
She stops at a bush with some berries on it, she takes a handful and holds them out to Romeo who sniffs them and gently nods his head. She starts filling her bag with the berries eating a few as she puts them away.

Loud gunshot noises echo throughout the forest, she jumps at the sound of it dropping her bag. Romeo whimpers and hides behind Zoe facing the direction of the gunshot. Shoot! She picks up her bag and puts it on her back keeping low as she does so.

"Come on boy." She whispers while cautiously walking towards the area where the gunshot came from making as little noise possible.
A younger member of the fallen savior tribe heard rustling & called in the direction of where it came from "Who goes there!" Another member with cracked eyeglasses calls out "If you're a Tea, than you'd better come out with your hands up" A female warrior of the Fallen saviors points a spear in the direction of the rustling & calls out "Come out with your hands up or get a spear up the ass!"

Crowley checked around the front desk. "Aha. Here." Crowley handed Megan a pistol. Clerks always keep one on hand, and luckily this one hadn't been fired.

"Now, come on. Be quiet, and walk right next to me, 'kay?" Crowley said, looking into her eyes.

Megan grabbed it and nodded her head. "Got it ." She gave him a small smile but quickly stopped."let's go." She made her way to the door.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonstad39 said:
A younger member of the fallen savior tribe heard rustling & called in the direction of where it came from "Who goes there!" Another member with cracked eyeglasses calls out "If you're a Tea, than you'd better come out with your hands up" A female warrior of the Fallen saviors points a spear in the direction of the rustling & calls out "Come out with your hands up or get a spear up the ass!"
(My character is no longer in that area, if you read the messages after that reply)

Reaching the end, Crowley looked outside of the back door plexi-glass window. Outside, he saw a huge mass of zombies, swarming toward a black SUV, behind it, a man in a black hoodie. "Okay. Now, you need to stay here."

a mysterious female voice says "not so fast!" footsteps in the creaky hardwood floor can be can be heard going in their direction.

midnightrose said:
Megan grabbed it and nodded her head. "Got it ." She gave him a small smile but quickly stopped."let's go." She made her way to the door.

Megan gave him a look. "Fine I got your back. Hurry and let's get out of here." She made sure the gun was loaded before looking around

Crowley takes a deep breath and closes his eyes. And with that, he bolts through the door, butterfly knife in one hand, revolver in the other.

Crowley dispatches the first two zombies with a shot to the head, the bullet going through the fist undead's skull and lodging in the second's. He then takes out another with a stab to the eye.

Megan leans again a wall. She listens to all that's going on. She then zones out and thinks about the past. As quickly as she zones out she gets off the wall and takes out a zombie.

"HEY YOU! GET READY TO MOVE!" Crowley yells to the figure behind the SUV. Two more zombies shamble up to Crowley as he kicks another in the jaw, tearing it off.

He peaked and saw two people in a window of a door. "Are they here to help..?" He said as he was the man coming out toward the parking lot and the girl hiding behind the wall "at least they know what to do.." He said as he popped up nodded He pulled his Mp5 out and waited for his signal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back