• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Appocalypse..

Crowley looks over at Megan after a zombie's head behind him is blown apart. He is mad, but this is no time for reprimanding. Crowley proceeds to stick the barrel of his gun in a walkers mouth and firing, splattering blood on his face.

((Just a question, are these Walking Dead type zombies, in which you have to shoot them in the head to kill them, or are they Left for dead zombies, in which they just take bullets like anything else))

Zoe sighs, she was no use to anyone hiding away. She jumps down from the tree and runs to the road near the other people, pulling out the gun she had found a few weeks ago from her pocket and shooting the closest zombie in the head causing blood to splatter out from behind it.

"HEY! HOOD McGEE! IT WOULD BE REALLY SWELL IF YOU COULD SHOOT SOME OF THEM RIGHT ABOUT NOW!", Crowley yelled, as he shot two more zombies in the head.

((I am listening to Don't Stop Me Now by Queen right now. Picturing this, while listening to that song, pure awesome))

He got from behing the car and started firing his Five seven. He killed a few zombies in the back of Crowley and started to run in his direction. He a zombie in the neck and ducked as a zombie tried jumping on him. He flipped the zombie and stomped its head he went over to him "Never call me that" He said Reloading.

Zoe blocks out the shouting going on around her and shots another zombie multiple times in the chest. Another zombie quite close walks towards her from the side. She turns to kick it in the stomach and puts a bullet through its head.

Crowley then noticed a blonde girl running in from the side. "Shit.", Crowley said. "HANG ON!" he yelled to Megan. "Hey, you! Get over here before more come!"

Crowley starts to shoot in her direction, killing zombies, and creating a path to get to her. "Come on! I promise I don't bite! Wait, no.. You know what, just get over here!"

He started backing awaywhile shooting and looking at the SUV and regretted for not taking it. 'Maybe I could come back for it..' He said as a stray bullet went through the car and it the gas tank. The SUV exploded and the zombies near the SUV died and the rest started slowly getting up. Of course everyone got knocked down by the blast. He started to get up brushing himself off. He looked at the car "No.." He muttered then looked to everyone "Hurry up and get up.." He said ready to block the door.

Megan shot a couple more before running out. "Damn it." She threw the gun to the side. "OKAY AND LETS GO." She shouted at Crowley

She looks over in the direction of the shouting and nods her head.

She whistles to the bushes and then starts to run, a German Shepard jumps out from the bushes and follows the sound of Zoe's whistling. She glances behind her then sprints inside closely followed by her dog.

He pushed the door and held it close as the horde came "can I get some help here.." He asked as e saw a metal pipe near him and put it in the door handles. The door was getting pushed off the henges and the pipe bent "we might want to go now.." he said jogging the way to the exit.

The mysterious girl pulls a coffee table to where the door is & says "help me rest this thing on the lodge's door!"

"Uhh... sure, i guess..", Crowley says, as he lifts the coffee table with the girl.

The mysterious girl says in a strained tone of voice as she lifts up the table "where is this house that you speak of"

She looks at the group of people she was with thinking for a moment. Well I can't go back. She follows behind them with Romeo happily walking beside her. She smiles at him then looks up.

"Is everyone okay with dogs?"

Megan nodded her head at the girl. "Yeah I'm good with dogs.." She paused and looked around the room. "We should probably get out of her." She rubbed her arm and walked towards the exit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back