• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Appocalypse..

midnightrose said:
Yeah it is @Yuri Reeka
"I'm not talking to you anymore." She poked his chest and climbed off his bed. She glanced at him one more time before leaving his room.
Crowley raised an eyebrow. "Wait, what do you mean by that?" Crowley says, as he walks out of his bedroom and towards Megan. "Did-did I do something wrong?"

"No I'm just playing a game." She smirked and walked away from him. 'Let's see how long he can last.' She thought to herself

midnightrose said:
"No I'm just playing a game." She smirked and walked away from him. 'Let's see how long he can last.' She thought to herself
"Hm." Crowley said. "Well, I'm off to my book then. Tell me if you need anything."

Layla jumped and squeaked at the hearing of shots. She peered over the dashboard of the sdusty car and gasped, seeing two people, guns up, shooting the Walkers. She shook her head, 'Fantastic.' She thought with a growl and waved them away. More shots bring more Walkers, something Layla wouldn't like at the moment. She went back to messing with the wires. They shocked and spitted electricity as she touched them together. 'Come one....'

@Yuri Reeka @Tessa Roberts

midnightrose said:
Megan didn't say anything and sat on the couch. She thought about what has happened this past month and shivered.
"Hey, are you okay?" Crowley said, looking down from his book. "Do you need a blanket?"

Feral walked through the streets"Why does my heart go on beating. Why do these eyes of mine cry. Don't they know it's the end of the world. It ended when you said goodbye," he sang slashing at a zombies throat with his claws. He went on all fours for a bit sniffing the air, he jumped as he felt something fly on him.

Jerry attacked "SNEAK ATTACK! Did I scare you Feral," the kid said clinging to his back. He let out a giggle and rested his head on the back of Feral's head.

Jack smiled letting him stay on his back "Ya, you scared me, you can't see it thought," he said laughing. He attacked another "Shit there is a lot of zombies, the earth has sure gone to hell." He said still crawling searching for food. He knew Ripper was following so he didn't ask where she was, and continued his walk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back