• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Appocalypse..

midnightrose said:
Megan laughed a little. She pecked his lips and leaned back against him.
"Would you like to take this to the bedroom?" Crowley said, as he picked Megan up in his arms.

aS2VAg3wSi66D6kahrpm

midnightrose said:
Megan laughed when she was picked up. "Why are you carrying my fat ass around?"
"Why not?" Crowley said with a kiss. "And I'll have you know, that I happen to like your ass!" Crowley smiled a toothy grin.

Megan threw her head back and laughed. "You're so weird but in a good way." She leaned up and pecked his cheek. "But seriously you're gonna hurt yourself by carrying me around."

midnightrose said:
Megan threw her head back and laughed. "You're so weird but in a good way." She leaned up and pecked his cheek. "But seriously you're gonna hurt yourself by carrying me around."
Crowley opened up the door to his bedroom, and plopped Megan down on his bed. "So, where do I start?"

midnightrose said:
"Where do you start?" Megan slightly turned her head to the side.
"How about we start with this?" Crowley said, as he pulled Megan in for a passionate kiss. He ran his fingers through her hair before falling down on the bed next to her. Am I seriously doing this? Crowley thought. I never thought that I would ever love someone like this, let alone be kissing someone in such a way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keira craned her neck and saw a girl inside the car, probably trying to get the alarm to shut off. She waved to her weakly to try to show that she wasn't a threat.

@PixieDusts

Megan smiled in the kiss but then frowned when he plopped down next to her. "Hey what's wrong?" She asked softly.

midnightrose said:
Megan smiled in the kiss but then frowned when he plopped down next to her. "Hey what's wrong?" She asked softly.
"Nothing. I was just thinking about how lucky I am to have you." Crowley gave her a smile, as he took off his dress shirt, revealing that he was wearing a white tank top underneath. "I thought it would be appropriate, you know?"

Layla tilted her head. She stared out the window before it was blocked by a Walker. She pressed her back against the seat and growled, continuing to mess with the wires.

@Tessa Roberts

midnightrose said:
"Hmm? No you didn't I was just laying my head down." She said while looking up at him
"Well, in that case..." Crowley said with a smile, as he crawled over top of her and kissed her. "I can't tell you how much I've wanted to do this."

couple_lineart__kissing_in_bed_by_lunasheep.png

Last edited by a moderator:
(':3))))

Megans face turned bright red and she tried to cover her face. "You do know you were my first kiss right?" She mumbled through her hands.

midnightrose said:
(':3))))
Megans face turned bright red and she tried to cover her face. "You do know you were my first kiss right?" She mumbled through her hands.
"You were mine, too." Crowley said, blushing heavily. "I wouldn't have guessed that it was yours though. I mean, you are so beautiful. I don't know why anyone else wouldn't love you as much as I do.."

"I was home schooled right after my mom died. I took classes online when my dad wasn't home to beat me. I didn't really have any friends or talk to any guys."

midnightrose said:
"I was home schooled right after my mom died. I took classes online when my dad wasn't home to beat me. I didn't really have any friends or talk to any guys."
"Oh." Crowley said as he sat back down on the bed. God dammit, Victor, you killed the mood. Crowley thought. He wanted to slam his head into the wall. This was one of his only chances to try and get intimate with Megan and he had blown it. "I'm sorry for bringing it up.."

Mike studied the vehicle, and his surroundings for a couple seconds before he settled back into a crouching position. He looked over at the female and her dog, then over the hood of the van they were hiding behind, over towards the yelping vehicle. Roamers had already taken such a liking to the thing, and he was somewhat positive there was someone inside.

"Okay, well...shit. Remember what I said earlier? About the whole 'don't waste your ammo' thing? Forget that, whoever is in there needs help. We're going to give it to them." He whispered hoarsely towards the female as he un-holstered his handgun. "Yeah, yeah. I'm a hypocrite, bite me. So, you any good with that rifle?"

(Sorry for the wait. I was in the hospital. xP)

@Tessa Roberts

@PixieDusts

(No worries, poor thing...)

Layla saw the people crouching behind the van, and saw them talking. She shook her head and waved them on, making sure they knew she didn't want help. She needed it yes, but she didn't like being helped so she waved them on. She continued to mess with the wires before the alarm shut off and she yelped, 'Great... This is gonna take forever to fix...' She thought and began to re-wire and cut them.

@Tessa Roberts

@Yuri Reeka

midnightrose said:
"Hey its fine I'm sorry for sharing that right now."
"Don't be. No matter what happened in the past, or what ever is to come, I will never stop loving you." And with that, Crowley gave her another kiss, one filled with passion.

@Tessa Roberts[/URL]

@Yuri Reeka
With a deep breath Mike began to bounce a little on his feet, ready to spring into action. That was until silence filled the air for a brief moment, soon to be filled by the groans of the deceased. "Alright, good job on their part." he thought to himself as he peered around to assess the situation again. About fifteen twenty to thirty zombies, more closing in fast, and the windows could only take so much before they gave. He still had a full magazine in his weapon, fifteen rounds, and two extra on his belt. He weighed his options. Save ammo and leave. Or save a life.

It was obvious to him. He looked back at the female and gave her a small nod, "I'm ready when you are." he whispered towards her.

@Tessa Roberts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back