• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Appocalypse..

midnightrose said:
"Doesn't matter." Megan said while she looked at him. "Also what kind of fun?"
(Play this song while reading this to set the scene)

[media]

[/media]
Crowley slipped in the CD and pressed play. As the song started to play, Crowley spun around and slid towards Megan. "Just so you know, I'm a terrible dancer." Crowley said.

giphy.gif

midnightrose said:
Oml xD ))))
"Crowley I don't danceeee." She said with a laugh.
"Neither do I!" Crowley said, as he started to dance with Megan, swinging her around and laughing at the fun they were having.

tumblr_mzgwmkVZAJ1ss6wowo4_250.gif

midnightrose said:
"Crowleyyy." She whined while laughing. "This is so embarrassing."
"It's called dancing like on one is watching for a reason." Crowley said, as he lifted her up, spun her around, and planted a kiss on her lips. "I love you."

q8961GV.gif

midnightrose said:
Megan smiled. "I love you to."
"So, what now?" Crowley said, as he picked up Megan and turned off the stereo. "Or do you just want another kiss?"

midnightrose said:
Megan leaned down and kissed his cheek. She stuck her tongue out at him .
"Come on. I've seen you do better than that!" Crowley said, as he walked over to the kitchen, grabbed a bottle of whiskey, and poured himself a glass. "And I used to think that out of the two of us you were the best kisser." Crowley stuck his tongue out at Megan in return.

midnightrose said:
Megan stuck her tongue out again and laughed. "You know I haven't had that much fun in a long time."
"Neither have I. Would you like something to drink?" Crowley said, as he took another sip of his drink. "Alcoholic or not. It's not like there are any laws anymore, you know?"

midnightrose said:
"I prefer to stay away from alcohol but thanks anyway." She looked at him and gave him a half smile.
"That makes one of us." Crowley said, with a tinge of sadness in his voice. "When you kill people for a living, you start to depend on the stuff, you know?" Crowley finished his glass and put away the liquor.

midnightrose said:
"Yeah I guess so." She trailed off
"But let's not focus on the bad things, eh?" Crowley said as he smiled warmly at Megan. "Let's have some more fun, shall we? What would you like to do?"

midnightrose said:
"I like to read but I don't feel like reading. What do you like to do?" She questions.
"I'm not usually home." Crowley said, as he combed back his hair with his hand. "But when I'm home, I either play my guitar to relive stress and get ready for another job, I read, I train, or I just sleep." Crowley leaned over the couch and pulled Megan over the back and into his arms. "Or maybe you and I can just snuggle for the rest of the day." He gave Megan a hug and kissed her on the cheek.

Sorry for the late reply! Dealing with some things.)))

Megan looked up at him. "It doesn't matter to me, we can do whatever."

Last edited by a moderator:
midnightrose said:
Sorry for the late reply! Dealing with so things.)))
Megan looked up at him. "It doesn't matter to me, we can do whatever."
"You can be such a tease, you know that?" Crowley said with a smile. "Wait, what if Reaper and Zoe catch us? Should we do this somewhere else?"

midnightrose said:
"What are you embarrassed to be seen doing this with me?" She asked while sitting up.
"I'm not embarrassed, baby." Crowley said as he leaned in to whisper in her ear. "It's just that if this goes to plan, well, let's say that it won't be us making out on the couch."

Layla was messing with the wires in the car, trying to get the alarm to shut off. She pressed her face on the dashboard, pulling the cover off and smiling at the wires, flowing out of it. She smiled lightly and started to cut, and re-wire. After a while she gave up and fell back in the seat, listening to the pounding of Walkers, smashing against the car. She looked out the window and saw something, 'Human?' She asked herself and stared out the window.

@Tessa Roberts @Yuri Reeka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back