• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Appocalypse..

[QUOTE="Yuri Reeka](I was driving my girlfriend to the hospital for her acid reflux problems, and halfway there I nearly fainted because of my blood sugar that morning.)

[/QUOTE]
(That sucks, man)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](That sucks, man)

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah, but life goes on. Glad to see this roleplay is still somewhat rolling.)

[QUOTE="Yuri Reeka](Yeah, but life goes on. Glad to see this roleplay is still somewhat rolling.)

[/QUOTE]
(Agreed. Maybe our characters should all meet?)

midnightrose said:
That happens to me to with my blood sugar. @Yuri Reeka
Megan smiled before he kissed her and kissed back with lust.

@Safety Hammer
As Crowley made out with Megan, he slowly removed his tank top, and then started to take off Megan's. "You seem-" *kiss* "-Quite eager to-" *kiss* "-Do this."

midnightrose said:
Means face turned red."maybe I am, maybe I'm not." She smirked
"There's no need to be ashamed. I am the second best looking person I know." Cowley said with a smile, as he stuck out his tongue.

midnightrose said:
"Weirdo." She laughed while poking him
"How dare you!" Crowley said with a grin. "I must punish you for those unkind words, heathen!" Crowley then rolled over, carrying Megan with him so now she was atop him. He then gave her one more kiss, before poking her on the nose.

Megan squealed a little when he flipped them. She laughed and poked his face all over."bop."

Last edited by a moderator:
midnightrose said:
Megan squealed a little when he flipped them. She laughed and poked his face all over."bop."
"Is this all that we are going to be doing?" Crowley said with a smirk.

midnightrose said:
"Maybe, maybe not." She smirked and kept poking his face over and over.
Crowley, who was slightly annoyed by this, decided to shut her up with a passionate kiss. "Poke me all that you want, Megan. I'm going to have some fun too." Crowley said, with a cheeky grin.

midnightrose said:
Megan stuck out her tongue and kept poking while laughing. "I'm gonna annoy you all day long."
"So basically, you are just going to be poking me with our shirts off." Crowley laughed. "I don't think that it can get any better that this!" Crowley quickly grabbed her left hand, and then her right. "Oh wait! It did just get better!"

midnightrose said:
Megan squinted her eyes. She grabbed her hands back and placed her shirt back on."two can play that game."
"I see, madame. How would you like to play then?" Crowley said, as he rolled over and started to put his shirt back on as well.

(Gets a little hard sometimes to keep it in check, eh? @midnightrose)

"Great, cover me." He licked his lips, giving one last bounce on his heels before he sprung out from behind the van, gun raised and aimed. Placing his finger on the trigger he took a deep breath before he gently squeezed.

There was no turning back now. Shot after shot roamers began to fall on the side he was approaching. After a good eleven rounds he began to call out to the person inside, "Oi! Friendlies! We're here to help!"

@Tessa Roberts

@PixieDusts

@midnightrose[/URL])
"Great, cover me." He licked his lips, giving one last bounce on his heels before he sprung out from behind the van, gun raised and aimed. Placing his finger on the trigger he took a deep breath before he gently squeezed.

There was no turning back now. Shot after shot roamers began to fall on the side he was approaching. After a good eleven rounds he began to call out to the person inside, "Oi! Friendlies! We're here to help!"

@Tessa Roberts

@PixieDusts
(Wait, where are you guys?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back