• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Appocalypse..

midnightrose said:
Megan stared at him. "Um.. no Crowley I haven't slept with anyone..." she rubbed her arm. "It looks like you've look a lot of blood and you might have a concussion."
"Hm? Oh, yeah. Sure." Crowley said as he looked back at the ceiling. "Neither have I, ya know. Do you like to read? I kinda like to read. Only classics, though."

midnightrose said:
"Yeah I like to read and what's with all the word questions?"
"I dunno. I'm just bored. And curious. Mostly curious. No wait, scratch that. I'm mostly bored." Crowley said as he rolled to face Megan. "Did I ever tell you that I was born in Austria? Because I was. It was nice for a while. Then I moved to England, and the I moved here!" Crowley happily threw his hands up in the air. "See, this is why I usually get hurt alone. Because if I don't I get talkative and I get loud and I do things that I would never do but I do anyways because FUCK IT!" Crowley laughed, as he grinned from ear to ear. "It's like being drunk but you know what you are doing, and you remember what you did the next day, and it damages twice as many brain cells!"

Megan shook her head."no you've never told me you were born in Austria. I'm gonna leave you to have some time to yourself." Megan nods her head and walks out the room.

midnightrose said:
Megan shook her head."no you've never told me you were born in Austria. I'm gonna leave you to have some time to yourself." Megan nods her head and walks out the room.
"Nononononononononono!" Crowley said as he tried to run to the door, but tripped and fell. "Please stay! Please?! I'm sorry about earlier. I just don't want to be alone right now."

midnightrose said:
Megan slowly hug him back. "I'm still mad about earlier."
"I'm sorry. I truly am. But I can't have you being beaten to the verge of death by White again. I know I was cruel, but I had to do it. I just want you to be safe..."

"Honey that wasn't the first time I was beaten to the verge of death. It was just done by white this time. Sometimes you don't have to be cruel."

midnightrose said:
"Honey that wasn't the first time I was beaten to the verge of death. It was just done by white this time. Sometimes you don't have to be cruel."
Crowley looked over at Megan and sighed. "Is there anything I can do to make up for it? Anything at all?"

(I was taking a shower and listening to music as you do, and Will Smith's "Gettin' Jiggy Wit' It" came on Pandora. So naturally, I started to dance. But not just like shuffling around. I was doing the fucking Carlton in the shower. Until I slipped and almost broke my tailbone.)

carlton2.gif

(Moral of the story: Don't listen to Will Smith in the shower.)

Layla jumped into the blaring car as the Walkers circled it. She looked out the crowded window as she saw a few people. 'Go away...' She thought, not wanting help since she was always alone. She looked at the floor as banging came to the window.

@Yuri Reeka

@Tessa Roberts

midnightrose said:
"No there's really nothing to make up for it so just leave it be."
"Okay." Crowley said as he let her go. "Just tell me if you need anythi-" Crowley's cheeks puffed out and his face turned green. "I'll be back." He said, as he ran to the bathroom and lost what little lunch he had.

Megan followed behind him after she got a glass of water. She set the glass on the sink and leaned over and rubbed Crowley's back.

Last edited by a moderator:
midnightrose said:
Megan followed behind him after she got a glass of water. She set the glass on the sink and leaned over and rubbed Crowley's back.
After Crowley finished vomiting, he wiped is mouth with a tissue. He looked back at Megan. "Y-you're too kind, Megan.."

midnightrose said:
"I am not." She said in a fake hurt tone and placed a hand over her heart. "That's hurtful."
Crowley took the glass of water, gargled it, and then spit it out. "I can fix that." Crowley said with a smile, as he kissed her. "Is that better?"

midnightrose said:
"Did you brush your teeth?" Megan said with a little laugh"but yeah that's a bit better."
"Now I am insulted!" Crowley said, as he spun Megan around like one would do at a ball. "A bit better? Well that just won't do!" Crowley pulled her in for a longer kiss.

Megan let out a tiny squeal when he spun her around and smiled before he kissed her.

Last edited by a moderator:
midnightrose said:
Megan let out a tiny squeal when he spun her around and smiled before he kissed her.
"Hell, we're alone. Why not have fun?" Crowley said, as he scooted over to his stereo. "Will Smith or DNCE?" Crowley said as he held up two CDs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back