• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Appocalypse..

Megan pushed him right after she got off the ground. She gave him a cold look. She then swung again and again.

Last edited by a moderator:
midnightrose said:
Megan pushed him right after she got off the ground. She then swung again and again.
Crowley ducked under the first blow, but the second hit him in the jaw, busting his lip. "Is that the best you've got? Right now, I'm no longer Crowley, Megan. Right now, I'm your father. And I've been drinking, Megan! So are you going to fight for yourself?! HUH?!"

"Shut up Crowley!" Megan shouted at him. "What is wrong with you!" She shoved him.

midnightrose said:
"Shut up Crowley!" Megan shouted at him. "You're nothing like my father!" She shoved him.
"Everytime time you tell me that you're strong! You tell me that you can fend for yourself! But all that you have shown me is that you are WEAK! You've shown me that you're SCARED! You wanna prove me wrong Megan?! DO YOU?!!" Crowley screamed at Megan, getting in her face. "THEN FUCKING HIT ME LIKE YOU MEAN IT!"

midnightrose said:
Megan swung at him. Her face was red. "Go to hell!" She shouted at him as she started throwing things at him.
Megan's punch connected with Crowley's nose, breaking it instantly. As he reeled back from the punch, a lamp shattered against his head, knocking him to the floor. Crowley sat up, snapped his nose back to its original position and then walked back over to Megan. "That was better."

Megan gave him a cold look then walked out of the room. She refused to look or even talk to him. She walked and locked herself in a room and sat against the door.

midnightrose said:
Megan gave him a cold look then walked out of the room. She refused to look or even talk to him. She walked and locked herself in a room and sat against the door.
Crowley sweeped up the broken lamp and glass, and threw it away before walking to the room where Megan had locked herself in. "Megan, open up."

midnightrose said:
"No go away. I don't want to see you. Leave me alone." She said to him "just go"
"Megan... If you want me to say that I'm sorry, I can't. I know I hurt you when we were fighting, but you needed it." He laid his forehead against the door and sighed. "I wish I didn't have to do that to you. But if White gets a hold of you again, he'll kill you. And I can't live without you." Crowley stepped away from the door and walked back to his room.

Megan sat there and thought about what he said. She didn't want to hear those words come out of his mouth. She felt like she was living the past again. Megan left the room with a sigh but doesn't go to Crowley.

Crowley looked in the mirror of his bedroom. His lip had been bust open by Megan's punch, and had started to bleed. "Fuckin' hell." He said, as he touched his lip, and wiped away the blood. Maybe he had come across to strong? Maybe it was because he had mentioned her father. His arm was feeling damp. Crowley looked over to see a large shard of ceramic clay sticking out of his arm. He pulled it out with a grunt, and then hurried over to the bathroom. His arm had started to bleed heavily. "F-fuck.. MEGAN! MEGAN I NEED YOUR HELP NOW!"

@midnightrose

Megan seen Crowley dash for the bathroom. She was still mad at him but he needed her help. She hurried to the bathroom and seen a lot of blood. She grabbed a towel and held it tightly against his arm.

midnightrose said:
Megan seen Crowley dash for the bathroom. She was still mad at him but he needed her help. She hurried to the bathroom and seen a lot of blood. She grabbed a towel and held it tightly against his arm.
Crowley looked at Megan and pressed the towel on his shoulder. "Megan, in about one minute, my brain is going to loose some blood making me.. making me act unusual. I need you to go into the cabinet and grab a spool of string and a needle. You are going to have to stitch up my arm, okay?"

"Act unusual?" She questioned after grabbing the thread and needle. "Ready when you are." She had the needle ready.

midnightrose said:
"Act unusual?" She questioned after grabbing the thread and needle. "Ready when you are." She had the needle ready.
"Just do it." Crowley said, as he took off his shirt sat down on the toilet. His was a little dizzy.

Megan didn't question him again. She began to fix his arm up. Every few minutes she would look up to see if he was alright.

Crowley's head lolled on his shoulders as he looked over at Megan. "You are soooooo beautiful, you know that?" Crowley said as he smiled a drunken smile. "You've.. you've got nice boobs.." Crowley hunched over in laughter. "No, but seriously.. they.. they're nice."

@midnightrose

xD )))))

Megan held back a laugh. "Thanks... crowley." She finished fixing his arm and put things away. "Okay your arm is fixed so you're good to go and please don't stare at my boobs." She said as she walked out of the bathroom.

midnightrose said:
xD )))))
Megan held back a laugh. "Thanks... crowley." She finished fixing his arm and put things away. "Okay your arm is fixed so you're good to go and please don't stare at my boobs." She said as she walked out of the bathroom.
Crowley stood up to walk back to his room, but his legs gave out from underneath him, causing him to slump to the floor. "Clerd yer hep meh?" Crowley said, his face pressed against the floor.

midnightrose said:
Megan walked over and grabbed his good arm. She helped him up and walked him to his room.
Crowley stumbled back to his room with Megan, before pulling her in for a long kiss and plopping down on his bed."Where- where's my shirt?" Crowley giggled, as he rolled around in his bed.

Megan was a bit taken back with the kiss. "You left your shirt in the bathroom. I had to fix your arm up and be careful."

midnightrose said:
Megan was a bit taken back with the kiss. "You left your shirt in the bathroom. I had to fix your arm up and be careful."
"Hey, Megan.." Crowley mumbled as he lay on the bed, staring at the ceiling. He was absolutely out to lunch. Not only had he lost blood, but he had received a concussion from the lamp Megan had thrown. "Have you ever.. like 'done it' with someone? Just asking out of curiosity. Because you are really hot and all.." Crowley mumbled off, occasionally saying words that were in English, and then in German.

Megan stared at him. "Um.. no Crowley I haven't slept with anyone..." she rubbed her arm. "It looks like you've look a lot of blood and you might have a concussion."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back