• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Appocalypse..

"If you want to..." He said in a tone that sounded like he didn't care 'I made a fool of myself...' he thought and kept shooting into a distance

He didn't have to turn around to know that she was gone 'I knew she didn't want to stay..' he thought as he shrugged his shoulders trying to shrug this whole ordeal off.

Layla sat up from the pile of leaves. They crunched under her weight as she stretched out and yawned. The short girl stood up straight and unburied her bags. She picked up the bat from the ground and let out a squeak. She smiled up at the sun, and began to walk out of the forest, humming on her way out. She finally made it to the road where she looked around and listened carefully. There was a low growl and she turned her head, a female zombie was walking over to her, her arm was cut off, her mouth filled with blood. She growled lower and got her way to Layla, lunging. Layla smiled and broght her bat up into the zombies jaw. She smiled lightly and pushed it away, stabbing it in the head. Layla snickered and whipped the blood off her bat, walking across the street quickly.

Zoe walks back into the apartment and into the kitchen, hearing distant murmurs in Crowley's room. She walks into the kitchen and puts the kettle on. She sighs and sits on the counter.

Zoe flinches slightly, oblivious she was lost deep in thought.

"Oh sorry, I didn't see you there." She says with a slight smile.

"Well.." Zoe pauses for a moment and shrugs. "Not really.. I don't really know, I think I messed up and now Reaper is in an odd mood."

@Safety Hammer

Layla pressed her back against a wall and let out a deep sigh s a few zombies passed by. Once they were gone, she walked out of the alley and made a run for it, running quickly, breathing heavily, as the wind whipped through her hair. She began to slow down when she got further onto the sidewalk. She smiled at the leaves blowing in the howling wind. After a while of walking, she saw a truck. Not a good looking truck, but a truck. She opened the truck door, and a blaring alarm went off, making the group of zombies turn around.

NightSky said:
Zoe flinches slightly, oblivious she was lost deep in thought.
"Oh sorry, I didn't see you there." She says with a slight smile.

"Well.." Zoe pauses for a moment and shrugs. "Not really.. I don't really know, I think I messed up and now Reaper is in an odd mood."

@Safety Hammer
"How so?" Crowley says, as he pours the boiling water into his mug, and dipping the tea baggie in.

She sighs and swings her legs.

"I'm pretty sure you know what he wanted to talk to me about. I just kinda froze and didn't know what to say.. then he left and came back later with a bunch of guns." She runs her hand through her hair. "He's still up there I think."

@Safety Hammer

Last edited by a moderator:
NightSky said:
She sighs and swings her legs.
"I'm pretty sure you know what he wanted to talk to me about. I just kinda froze and didn't know what to say.. then he left and came back later with a bunch of guns." She runs her hand through her hair. "He's still up there I think."

@Safety Hammer
"Well, how you feel about him?" Crowley said, taking a sip of his tea.

Reaper, diving his hand through his bag full weapons, found a Mp7 and smiled "The only thing that brings me joy.." He said shooting it randomly out in the open, still sitting on the edge of the roof

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Well, how you feel about him?" Crowley said, taking a sip of his tea.

[/QUOTE]
"I don't know. I haven't thought about it.." She sighs. "I've.." She starts then covers her face. "I can't do it again."

NightSky said:
"I don't know. I haven't thought about it.." She sighs. "I've.." She starts then covers her face. "I can't do it again."
"Do what?" Crowley pressed, trying not to seem pushy. "Trust me, I'll keep it a secret if I must."

Zoe reaches around her neck to pull out a necklace with a small heart on it.

"I had to watch him die.." She looks up at Crowley a tear rolling down her cheek while holding the heart. "I had to watch the person I..cared about so much.. Die right in front of me." She wipes the stray tear away. "After that, I told myself I can't do anything like that again.."

She shakes her head and half-smiles again. "I'm sorry I'm such a mood killer." She hops off the counter and starts to make herself a coffee.

@Safety Hammer

Last edited by a moderator:
NightSky said:
Zoe reaches around her neck to pull out a necklace with a small heart on it.
"I had to watch him die.." She looks up at Crowley a tear rolling down her cheek while holding the heart. "I had to watch the person I..cared about so much.. Die right in front of me." She wipes the stray tear away. "After that, I told myself I can't do anything like that again.."

She shakes her head and half-smiles again. "I'm sorry I'm such a mood killer." She hops off the counter and starts to make herself a coffee.

@Safety Hammer
Crowley walks over and rubs her back. "Hey. I understand. But you have to understand that the past is like a ghost. Sure it might haunt you, but it's not like it can hurt you. I should know. I've done things that I am not proud of. And things have happened to me that I wish I could forget. But I can't. You can't. But what makes us strong is that we can continue with our lives. So, you can either waste away down here, worrying about what might happen, or you can go up there and be with someone that cares about you." Crowley gave her a warm smile. "I'm counting on you to make the right decision." Crowley took a sip of his tea that he ad just poured, and immediately spit it out."OH FUCK! HOT HOT HOT HOT!"

Zoe nods her head she understood, but what if it happened again? She stirs her coffee slowly.

Crowley took a sip of his tea that he ad just poured, and immediately spit it out."OH FUCK! HOT HOT HOT HOT!"

Zoe turned to see Crowley spitting out his coffee and starts to giggle uncontrollably.

"Oh my god, that was so funny." She covers her mouth still laughing.

@Safety Hammer

NightSky said:
Zoe nods her head she understood, but what if it happened again? She stirs her coffee slowly.
Crowley took a sip of his tea that he ad just poured, and immediately spit it out."OH FUCK! HOT HOT HOT HOT!"

Zoe turned to see Crowley spitting out his coffee and starts to giggle uncontrollably.

"Oh my god, that was so funny." She covers her mouth still laughing.

@Safety Hammer
"Well?" Crowley said, after dousing his tongue in water. "Go tell him!"

She smiles shaking her head at Crowley.

"You sound funny." She says as she picks up her mug and turns to walk back up onto the roof. "And stop bossing me around, you sound like you're supposed to be my dad or something." She calls back before opening the door and walking back out onto the roof.

Reaper was tweaking his sights a bit "Dumb G17...Your sights are way off.." He said to himself. He tends to talk to himself alot. He heard Zoe's footstep and turned around "Hello again..." He said turning back around still messing with the sights.

"Hey.." She says walking over to him and sitting on the edge of the roof, but keeping her distance from the guns, holding her mug in her lap.

"Are you okay?" She asks looking down into the mug.

"Yeah..." he said faintly as she shot another round 'I should probably save the ammo, now that I think of it.' he thought to himself, putting the G17 down. "Hows it going..?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back