• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Appocalypse..

NightSky said:
"Okay.." Zoe said hesitantly. "Deal." She wasn't going to put anyone in danger.
Mr. White chuckled. "Good. Well, I'll be seeing you around!" He said, as he casually walked off of the side of the building. If Zoe were to look down after him, she would see that he would be gone.

He took a few guns off the wall and looked around for anything he could put it into. He looked behind the counter. Noticing a door in the glasses reflection, Reaper got up and reached for the door handle slowly. Before he could open it a zombie bursts through the door, on top of him. Reaper struggles to get the zombie off. Pushing the zombie off wasn't an option because they were in the door way. He grabbed the skull and the jaw of the zombie "Wow you have bad breath..." He said as he snapped the neck of it. He got up and brushed himself off and walked into the room. Wolf was with him, just didn't see him get attacked. He looked around the room and found a large gym bag that he could store a ton of guns in. He took the bag and noticed the room was actually a firing range. "Score.." he said thinking that this could be his own little hang out when he needed some alone time. He went back to the front and filled the bag with guns, ammo and explosives. He made sure to leave a few guns here just in case. He soon left with Wolf and a huge bag of guns.

"But who are-" She sits up to look in the direction of where the voice came from couldn't see anyone.

"That was weird." She mumbles to herself looking around in confusion, before standing up and brushing her legs. She decided to keep her mouth shut for now, even if she wasn't imagining things it would probably be for the best.

Crowley walks out of his room, dressed in a grey collared shirt and brown pants. "So, how did you sleep?" He asked onto Megan, as he gave her a mug of tea.

@midnightrose

He came upstairs and opened the door. Wolf ran in and started to eat out of his bowl. Death sighed as he came through the door, holding and then dropping the huge bag of guns "Back to these people.." He said to himself as wolf came back to him. Reaper picked the bag back up and started walking toward the stairs to the roof. He wanted to try and experiment with his new guns and explosives. He was hoping Zoe would be up there, but then again maybe not

midnightrose said:
"Good what about you and thanks." She held the mug before taking a tiny sip. @Safety Hammer
"Okay, I guess. Has anyone told you that you are adorable when you are sleeping?" Crowley asked, as he sipped his tea. "You talk in your sleep, too."

Zoe walks around the perimeter of the roof. She knew she should probably go inside soon but after she had been crying she convinced herself her eyes would be swollen and she would have to explain herself, and she didn't really feel up to that.

midnightrose said:
"No one has told me that and I talk in my sleep?" Megan gave him a confused look. "What do I say?"
Crowley smiled. "Nothing much. Just incomprehensible mumbling about stuff."

"I hope she isn't up here..." He said to himself as he walked onto the roof. He wasn't on the side that Zoe was on. He went back to the same place he was when told Zoe. He put the bag down and reached in for a M40 sniper rifle.

tactical-rifles-m40-magnum-t6-tw-nov-solo-600x384.1421394407.jpg

He pointed it at the Gun shop that he got it from "Time to take my mind off these people.." He said as he pointed the sniper at a zombie. He took the shot and it was loud "This is the most relaxing thing i can do right now.."

Zoe jumps at the loud sound of a gun firing interrupting the silence.

"What the hell?" She turns her head to where the sound came from.

"Ahh so relaxing.." he said shooting another zombie. He didn't hear Zoe over the sound of the sniper. He shot two more zombies in various places.

She walks towards the sound with caution still uncertain of who it is. She hears a familiar voice just before she can see Reaper holding a sniper shooting out to the town, she pauses for a second.

"Hey Reaper?" She calls not too loudly but trying to be heard over the gunshots.

midnightrose said:
"Oh." Megan looked down at the mug she was holding.
"Sooo." Crowley said, trying to keep the conversation going. "Was there anything you wanted to do today?"

NightSky said:
She walks towards the sound with caution still uncertain of who it is. She hears a familiar voice just before she can see Reaper holding a sniper shooting out to the town, she pauses for a second.
"Hey Reaper?" She calls not too loudly but trying to be heard over the gunshots.
He turned around to see Zoe standing there. "Hey.." he said not with lot of confidence, after he turned back around to the city looking through the snipers scope.

She shifts her weight from side to side. She looks back up kind of glad he's not looking at her.

"I'm sorry about earlier." She says.

He stopped looking through the scope "Dont remind me..." He said still looking ahead at the city as he puts the sniper away and pulls out his five seven and points it to his head and chuckled. He took it away from his head and shot into the distance.

(Just to give her a little scare)

Zoe steps back slightly shaking her head.

"Sorry, I'll just leave you be.." She flinches at each gunshot watching this new side of Reaper she wasn't sure she'd seen before.

midnightrose said:
"No not really. I'm trying not to do much so my ribs heal quicker." She stated before drinking some of her tea.
"Ah. I just don't want you to be too bored, you know?" Crowley said, while giving Megan a gentle hug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back