• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Appocalypse..

midnightrose said:
"I'm not getting out of bed!" Megan called back to him. "I have to pee though so hurry up in the bathroom."
@Safety Hammer
Crowley turned the faucet off and dried himself off. After he wrapped his robe around himself, he opened up the bedroom door. "Hey. You'll need a shower as well." Crowley grabbed the gauze and the antiseptic. "Do you need any help walking?"

"Yeah I probably need help walking. I don't want to risk anything." She slowly sat herself up. She dangled her legs off of the bed.

midnightrose said:
"Yeah I probably need help walking. I don't want to risk anything." She slowly sat herself up. She dangled her legs off of the bed.
Crowley laid her arm across his shoulders and helped her down. "Is this okay?"

"Oh boy..." He sighed, keeping his weapon trained on the man. Thoughts raced through his mind as he planned a course of action, opening his mouth when he was ready. "Alright kid, you have me in awe. Now shush. You'll draw more of them to us if you keep shouting like that." Mike strained to peer outside the window, looking for any roamers. "Look, I'll put down mine if you put down yours alright? I mean you no harm, okay?" He stated as he reached down to grab his badge and ID. "I'm F.B.I." He continued, flipping it open to show he wasn't lying.

@billthesomething

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well yes and no..." he replied. He stared off into the distance "No, its ok" he said to her. Questions were like bullets to him: shoot to many his way and he'd be dead, but Zoe was asking the questions so it wasnt bad.

Zoe nods her head. "I see.."

"I don't want to pry." She lets out a small sigh. "It's not my place."

midnightrose said:
"Yeah its fine." Megan turned her head to look at him and gave him a half smile.
After slowly inching towards the bathroom, Crowley grabbed the thing of gauze. "Here. I'll leave you to do your business, and after a bit I'll come back with your clothes and a towel. Is that okay?"

"It doesn't have anything to do with me." She looks up. "If you wanted me to know you would've told me."

"Well thats kinda the reason why Crowley told you to come up here..." he said "yes i heard him from downstairs"

(you know why hes up here right @NightSky oh and you know what his secret is right)

Death Reaper]"Well thats kinda the reason why Crowley told you to come up here..." he said "yes i heard him from downstairs" (you know why hes up here right [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32590-nightsky/ said:
@NightSky[/URL] oh and you know what his secret is right)
popcorn_stephen_colbert.gif

^ xD )))

Megan nodded her head. "Yeah thanks." She kissed his cheek before closing the door. She did her business and turned on the shower

"Well i guess this is the best time to tell you without dragging it on..." He looked up at her "You see Zoe, when we all got here..i didnt really care for anyone here, but a few days ;ter i started to care for one person and thats you.."

(Happy Now??)

[QUOTE="Death Reaper]"Well i guess this is the best time to tell you without dragging it on..." He looked up at her "You see Zoe, when we all got here..i didnt really care for anyone here, but a few days ;ter i started to care for one person and thats you.."
(Happy Now??)

[/QUOTE]
(I had to do it, now you have to. Suck it up, Pooh Bear)

"Me?" Zoe blinks a few times. "I.." She looks down. "I don't know what to say.." Zoe rarely becomes speechless but when put in situations like this she just doesn't know what to say.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](I had to do it, now you have to. Suck it up, Pooh Bear)

[/QUOTE]
(Pooh bear xD )

midnightrose said:
^ xD )))
Megan nodded her head. "Yeah thanks." She kissed his cheek before closing the door. She did her business and turned on the shower
Crowley knocked on the door of the bathroom. "Are you done in there? I still need to replace your bandages."

NightSky said:
"Me?" Zoe blinks a few times. "I.." She looks down. "I don't know what to say.." Zoe rarely becomes speechless but when put in situations like this she just doesn't know what to say.
"You don't have to say anything..." He stood up and turned toward the door with a small sigh "I'll just let you process this and throw up if you need to." He said walking back downstairs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back