• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Appocalypse..

"SORRY DAD." She shouts back rolling her eyes. "I DIDN'T REALISE HE WAS A TEENAGED GIRL THAT I HAD TO RUN AFTER." She giggles slightly to herself but gets up anyway and goes up to the roof. She opens the door.

"Hey.. Reaper?"

Reaper was sitting on the edge of the building. He was smoking the rest of the cigarette that Crowley gave him yesterday. he turned around to see Zoe standing in the door of the staircase to the roof "Oh yeah, hey.."

"Only when the stress starts to hit me.." he said taking one more puff then he put it out and stuck it into his pocket. "So what bring you up here...?" he asked not trying to make eye contact.

She walks to the edge of the building putting her hands in her pockets.

"Mostly because Crowley told me to.. But I just wanted to see if you were ok." She glances over at him.

"Yeah, Everything is all fine and dandy.." he said with sarcasm. 'I wish i had my Mp5 back or even crowleys Mp40' he thought to himself "you can go back downstairs if you want.."

[QUOTE="Sir Devon III]Anyone out here? If so than help me!!!

[/QUOTE]
(Where are you in game?)

She stifles a giggle.

"Your sarcasm reminds me of my brother." She sits down hanging her legs off of the building. "Seriously, what's up? You can tell me."

midnightrose said:
Megan rubbed her eyes to people shouting. "What's going on you guys?" She called out as best as she could.
"STAY IN BED, MEGAN!" Crowley yelled from the shower

"Its not easy to say Zoe.." he said looking down into the forest where there were zombies roaming. He looked at her quickly and back to the horde.

"Hm?" She looks over and raises an eyebrow. "I'm sorry, you don't need to tell me if you don't want to.." She trails off and looks over to the zombies.

[QUOTE="Sir Devon III]Please help me! Anyone!!!!

[/QUOTE]
(Run into the apparment building we are at and knock on the door. I think someone will come and help you.)

Mike waited there at the window for minutes surveying the area in front of the station, his thumb slid over the safety to his handgun. Pressing ever so slightly he switched it off, just to keep it handy in case something occured. Well, unfortunately it did. Just as he was about to turn back and continue his collecting of provisions something had dashed around on of the corners of the buildings ahead. It came at him full speed and all he could think of was, 'Are they mutating now?' That's when it happened, the figure leaped and crashed through the window to the store, shards of glass flying everywhere. Mike raised his arms to his face in protection against the glass, peering through them once things had settled.

Beneath the figure lay a roamer, dead. How could he have missed that? Perhaps too much attention was put on the man. And when the figure began to stand he got in stance and aimed his weapon, listening as the man spoke. "W-What?" He asked, holding in a small laugh. The way he spoke, was something...new to Mike. "Listen mate, put down the knife and we can talk." He replied, now with a serious tone. He wasn't sure what was wrong with the guy, but that in addition to the attention he probably drew with breaking the window was not a good mix.

@billthesomething

[QUOTE="Death Reaper]"He knows one of my secrets" he told her still no trying to make eye contact.

[/QUOTE]
(*fist pump* GG, man. GG)

@billthesomething[/URL]
Zep tilted his head in confusion, what knife? then looked to the wrench knife he held pointed at the agent "A knife? BROTHER THIS IS NO MERE KNIFE! this is a HOLY weapon used to purify these precious HOLY GROUNDS, These holy grounds where they FUEL GREAT MACHINES OF SPEED!!!" he screamed with the passion of a priest on cocaine "AND I THIS HOLY WEAPON WIELDER IS ZEPHANIAH LOFARUK and i am this holy weapon's wielder. BE AT AW!!"

"Oh.." Zoe looks down. "Is that a bad thing?" She asks but then shakes her head. "Sorry I'm asking too many questions."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back