• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Appocalypse..

Megan gasped when he started to hug her. His squeeze was hurting her ribs a bit. She attempt to loosen his grip a bit.

midnightrose said:
Megan gasped when he started to hug her. His squeeze was hurting her ribs a bit. She attempt to loosen his grip a bit.
"Yer warm." Crowley sleepily mumbled, as he snuggled up against Megan.

A sudden loud knock was at Crowley's room door "Sorry to bother you, but do you have any socks i can borrow" he said. Reaper just got out the sower and needed some socks.

Crowley looked up at Reaper. "Hm? Oh, yeah yeah." Crowley dug around in his drawers and threw him a pair of black socks. He hadn't ever seen Reaper without his hoodie on, so it took him a bit to realize it was him. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and pulled on some pants. "So. What time is it?"

Getting into and clearing the gas station wasn't really much of a problem, the only threat there was the poor, sickly (even for a zombie) looking roamer tucked away in a storage closet in the back. A soft sigh passed Mike's lips as it made weak attempts to grab as his leg. Something about this was hitting him a little hard. The creature remained pinned under the shelf that had collapsed on him no doubt the reason he passed. What turned him was the good sized chunk taken from his arm.

"Damn..." Mike whispered as he stepped forward, his foot pinning down the free arm trying to grab at him. He crouched before the being, closing his eyes for a second. "Boss probably left ya here, huh?" He asked, almost expecting to have a normal conversation with the creature. With a quick look around the closet, the man's gaze fell upon a white metal container with the words "Emergency First Aid Kit" printed across. "Ah. I get it." He chuckled softly to himself as he reached over to pick up the kit, "Knocked all this over onto yourself trying to get this, hm?" He choked for a second, his voice cracking for a sec. He focused, forcing back the rouge tear that threatened to escape. "I'm sorry this happened to you-" He paused for a second, reaching down to flip the name tag on the creature's shirt, "Daniel."

Mike un-holstered the knife strapped to his belt, holding it for a second in his hand simply thinking to himself. "I know it was probably a long painful wait for you, but hey...you're free now." He reasoned before he placed the tip of the blade on Daniel's temple, the creature barely able to lift it's head off the floor. He made it quick, sinking the blade into Daniel's skull, and watched as all motion from the creature ceased almost immediately.

"Christ.." He blew as he pulled his knife out, cleaning it on the former cashier's shirt before he stood back up and closed the door to the closet. Mike took a moment to collect himself before he made it back to the front of the station and began filling his pack with drinks, food, and some other supplies the store offered. All this ceased when he heard the yelling of some mad man close by, followed by whistling. Honestly, it sent chills up the agent's spine, mostly because of how quiet it had been and the suddenness of it. He quietly placed his pack on the ground between some shelves and produced his handgun from its holster, a making his way over to the front windows watching for even the slightest of movements.

@Tessa Roberts

@billthesomething

@Tessa Roberts[/URL]

@billthesomething
Zep jumped up from the ground and saw something in the gas station window "So It IS YOU WHO HIDES AMONG land of diesel and vroom." he screamed as he walked towards the gas station his wrench knife unsheathed, Zep picked up speed the closer he got to the station which quickly evolved into a full sprint very quickly and before anyone knew what was happening, he had jumped through one of the intact windows and tackled a Zombie to the ground "YOU WHO TAINTS THIS SACRED LAND WITH YOUR DECAYED FLESH!!! I SHALL CLEANS THE TAINT!!!" He screamed before he began stabbing the zombie in the head, when he felt he had done enough "cleansing" still sitting on the zombie he turned to Mike and pointed his knife towards the agent "Brother What is Thou given Name?"

@Tessa Roberts

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Death Reaper]Reaper looked at his black and gold watch "Its about eight forty-five a.m." he said catching the socks "Thanks.."

[/QUOTE]
"Great. You want breakfast?" Crowley said, as he slipped on a t-shirt. He looked back at the sleeping Megan. "Let's try to keep the noise down, too."

"Sure, I can eat.." He said grabbing a chair and sitting down. He put on the black socks "I agree, she needs her rest from what happened yesterday." he said standing up and going to the kitchen.

[QUOTE="Death Reaper]"Sure, I can eat.." He said grabbing a chair and sitting down. He put on the black socks "I agree, she needs her rest from what happened yesterday." he said standing up and going to the kitchen.

[/QUOTE]
"So, are you and Zoe a thing?" Crowley said, as he fried some eggs on the stove.

"No...why would you think that?" he asked with a chuckle and nervous eyes. He put some bacon on and started to cook them.

[QUOTE="Death Reaper]"No...why would you think that?" he asked with a chuckle and nervous eyes. He put some bacon on and started to cook them.

[/QUOTE]
"Because you've been eyeing her." Crowley said, keeping his eyes on the food he was making. "Seriously. Do you think that I'm stupid? She goes out for a walk, you go out for a walk. It's pretty text book."

"Eyeing her? You sir are crazy..." He circled his finger around his ear. He flipped over the bacon and seasoned them a little.

[QUOTE="Death Reaper]"Eyeing her? You sir are crazy..." He circled his finger around his ear. He flipped over the bacon and seasoned them a little.

[/QUOTE]
Crowley cocked an eyebrow at Reaper. "A couple of days ago, you were eager to go on a walk with Zoe. You decided that it might be the perfect time for you two to finally be alone with each other, so you disguised it as a simple walk with your dogs. After failing to woo her over, you felt like the plan was a bust, but soon, as Zoe was walking back a horde of zombies appeared, attacking the young girl. You realize that this is your time to shine and that you could finally win her over by saving her from the undead horde. But, unluckily for you, I saw before you and shot the zombies. After Zoe expressed her gratitude towards me, you became jealous and started to resent me for receiving praise from the one you wanted to look good in front of. Need I say more?" Crowley looked down at his eggs, which were done.

(Sorry I haven't been on much recently I've been really busy with school stuff, but I'm back now)

Zoe walks back to Crowley's apartment with Romeo right beside her, she had been gone for a day or so. She had gone back to her home town, even though the chances of her family being alive got slimmer everyday she still hoped. At least once a month she would go back home to see if anyone was there, the likelihood of them appearing out of blue was lower than the end of the zombie apocalypse, but sometimes Zoe found herself forgetting what her life used to be like so she returned home every so often to remember all the good times.

She sighs kicking a stone ahead in front of her it bounces along the road.

"Even if they are gone.." Zoe mumbles to herself then looks up to the sky where a few clouds float by. "They're in a better place now."

She looks ahead of her to see the familiar building of Crowley's apartment. A small smile forms on her lips, she didn't feel very close to the people there but it felt nice being around them. She walks up to the door and opens it trying to be quiet but it makes a creepy squeaking noise as it opens. Might need to get some oil on that. She giggles softly to herself and she holds the door open for Romeo.

NightSky said:
(Sorry I haven't been on much recently I've been really busy with school stuff, but I'm back now)
Zoe walks back to Crowley's apartment with Romeo right beside her, she had been gone for a day or so. She had gone back to her home town, even though the chances of her family being alive got slimmer everyday she still hoped. At least once a month she would go back home to see if anyone was there, the likelihood of them appearing out of blue was lower than the end of the zombie apocalypse, but sometimes Zoe found herself forgetting what her life used to be like so she returned home every so often to remember all the good times.

She sighs kicking a stone ahead in front of her it bounces along the road.

"Even if they are gone.." Zoe mumbles to herself then looks up to the sky where a few clouds float by. "They're in a better place now."

She looks ahead of her to see the familiar building of Crowley's apartment. A small smile forms on her lips, she didn't feel very close to the people there but it felt nice being around them. She walks up to the door and opens it trying to be quiet but it makes a creepy squeaking noise as it opens. Might need to get some oil on that. She giggles softly to herself and she holds the door open for Romeo.
"Ah, Zoe. We were just talking about you." Crowley said, as he laid the eggs onto a plate. "Reaper, anything you would like to add?"

"Hey guys." Zoe walks in smiling and running her fingers through her hair. Romeo goes to lie down on the sofa and falls asleep shortly after, tired from the trip.

"Me?" She raises an eyebrow in confusion.

Reaper stared down at the bacon watching it sizzle and pop "You know crowley, I dont know what kind of shit goes on in your head, but you need to get something clear. Me and Zoe are aquantances and nothing more and maybe anything less of that. He picked up the pan and tossed the bacon onto a plate "Foods done.." he said as he stormed out of the kitchen and to the roof. Just as Zoe walks in.

Zoe watches Reaper storm pass her and then turns back to Crowley.

"So what's going on here?" She asks sitting down cross legged on one of the chairs at the table.

"Well. That went perfectly to plan. Now I can take a shower without anyone bothering me for a while." Crowley said, as he grabbed a towel and his bathrobe, and headed off to the shower.

"Well.." Zoe watches Crowley also leave, she looks around the empty room. "Looks like not much has changed." She says to no one in particular.

NightSky said:
"Well.." Zoe watches Crowley also leave, she looks around the empty room. "Looks like not much has changed." She says to no one in particular.
"YOU SHOULD GO AND TALK TO HIM!" Crowley yelled from the shower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back