• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Appocalypse..

midnightrose said:
Megan heard bits and pieces of what Crowley said. She never woke up so she thought it was part of her dream. She stirred a bit in her sleep. She was starting to have a nightmare about what happened with white.
"Megan? Megan are you okay?" Crowley said, as he lightly shook her shoulder.

Megan didn't wake up when he shook her.

Dream~

Megan was tied up and leaning against a wall. She was hit multiple times with a crow bar. She had blood coming out of her mouth and head. "You're a worthless person Megan." White said to her. "You're dad agrees with me." Her dad then appears next to him with a smirk on his face. He kicks her in the stomach repeatedly.

midnightrose said:
Megan didn't wake up when he shook her.
Dream~

Megan was tied up and leaning against a wall. She was hit multiple times with a crow bar. She had blood coming out of her mouth and head. "You're a worthless person Megan." White said to her. "You're dad agrees with me." Her dad then appears next to him with a smirk on his face. He kicks her in the stomach repeatedly.
"Megan, are you okay? Megan?" Crowley said as he shook her harder. "Megan, it's just a dream."

Megan was too deep in her dream to wake up. She started having shaky breaths. That lasted for a few moments before she woke up and grabbed her head and chest.

midnightrose said:
Megan was too deep in her dream to wake up. She started having shaky breaths. That lasted for a few moments before she woke up and grabbed her head and chest.
As Megan reached up to grab her head, she took Crowley by surprise and slapped him in the face. "Jesus!" Crowley said as he fell off of the bed.

midnightrose said:
xD ))))
Megan took a moment to catch her breath before looking at Crowley. "Why are you on the floor?"
"Oh, you know. Just thought that it would be fun to lie here." Crowley said, his voiced muffled by the carpet.

"No you're good." She held back a laugh. She couldn't believe she had bitch slapped Crowley in her sleep. "Wait I'm mad at you." She laid back down.

Last edited by a moderator:
midnightrose said:
"No you're good." She held back a laugh. She couldn't believe she had bitch slapped Crowley in her sleep. "Wait I'm mad at you." She laid back down.
"Why? Are you mad because I care about your health? Because I do. I do a lot."

midnightrose said:
"Its the way you showed it." She said while slightly lifting her head.
"I'm sorry." Crowley said. "It-it's just that I every time I try and show you that I care, it either gets ruined, or I go too far."

midnightrose said:
"I know you care okay? I haven't had someone care about me since my mom died."
"I.. I know. I just.." Crowley stammered. He wanted to tell her that she was beautiful. He wanted to say that she would never be alone again. But he couldn't. Something just wouldn't let him.

midnightrose said:
"Its okay you don't have to say anything. I'm going back to sleep." She said with a sigh.
Crowley yawned. "I might get to bed also." Crowley said, as he undressed until he was in his boxers and hopped into bed. "Night."

[QUOTE="Red Fires]*Huff* *Puff* ANYONE OUT HERE!? IF SO HELP ME!

[/QUOTE]
A mysterious voice says "we can help"

[QUOTE="Red Fires]Oh good!

[/QUOTE]
A 40 something year old Native American man comes out and says "on the condition that you join our tribe!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back