• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Appocalypse..

midnightrose said:
"No I don't need anything else." She said to Crowley and she turned her head to adsila"He punched me, kicked my ribs, hit me with a crow bar and smacked my head against an iron support."
"Oh. Okay."Crowley said as he walked into the kitchen, grabbed a wooden chair, and sat it by the bed. "I'm just going to read a book then. Tell me if you need anything." Crowley grabbed a book titled Faust from the end table and started to read.

midnightrose said:
"No I don't need anything else." She said to Crowley and she turned her head to adsila"He punched me, kicked my ribs, hit me with a crow bar and smacked my head against an iron support."
She closed her eyes & imagine the pain "oh my God!" She said

"Not the first time I was beat like that." She said with a serious time to adsila. She glanced at Crowley reading. She slowly turned on her side.

midnightrose said:
"Not the first time I was beat like that." She said with a serious time to adsila. She glanced at Crowley reading. She slowly turned on her side.
"Hm?" Crowley said as he looked at Megan. "Would you like some time alone?"

"No please don't leave." She barely whispered. "I'm scared." That had to be the first time she admitted to someone that she was scared.

midnightrose said:
"No please don't leave." She barely whispered. "I'm scared." That had to be the first time she admitted to someone that she was scared.
"I mean, would you like it if it was just you and I? Hence alone." Crowley looked at his watch. It had been about an two hours since he had originally put Megan's gauze on. "Shit. Adsila, I am afraid you will have to leave. I need to re-dress Megan's wounds. Also, it would be marvelous if you could boil some water for tea."

@Tonstad39

Last edited by a moderator:
midnightrose said:
Crowley sat up from his seat and closed his book. "Okay. I uh, need you to take off your shirt." Crowley said as he grabbed the gauze and disinfectant. He tried to avoid eye contact.

midnightrose said:
Megan took her shirt off and slightly wrapped her arms around herself. She did a couple of quick glances at crowley
Crowley slowly unwrapped the gauze from Megan's waist, trying to avoid eye contact with Megan. Crowley then took the old gauze and threw it away, before soaking some more gauze in antiseptic. "Does it still hurt?"

midnightrose said:
"Yeah.. It hurts like a bitch but hey not the first time I've broken a rib or two."
"Okay. This might be a bit cold, but it'll have to do." Crowley said, as he rolled up his sleeves. He took a bottle of lotion and rubbed it on his hands. He was a little hesitant, but he started to rub the lotion on her bruised torso. His face ignited into a bright shade of pink. "Uh.. Does that feel okay? I dunno what it's made of, but it is supposed to cancel out pain."

Megan shivered at the coldness of the lotion. She had a slight blush on her cheeks. "Yeah.." She glanced at the bruises. "_is it bad?"

midnightrose said:
Megan shivered at the coldness of the lotion. She had a slight blush on her cheeks. "Yeah.." She glanced at the bruises. "_is it bad?"
"From the looks of it, you have only got two broken ribs, a concussion, and a broken nose." Crowley started to wrap the gauze around Megan's waist and torso. He looked up at Megan's face and noticed that she was blushing as well. "D-did I make you feel uncomfortable?"

The teapot starts steaming & whistling & Adsila pours the hot tea into 3 cups, puts them & the kettle on the trey & proceedes to walk into Megan's room

midnightrose said:
"No you didn't." She looked at home and gave him a half smile."thanks for taking care of me."
Something took control of Crowley at that moment. "Well, there is another thing I could do." Crowley said, looking back up at Megan.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Something took control of Crowley at that moment. "Well, there is another thing I could do." Crowley said, looking back up at Megan.

[/QUOTE]
"Aww that's so sweet anyways, ur tea is ready!" Adsila says as she puts the trey of tea on a nightstand.

midnightrose said:
Tea partyxD)))
Megan was a bit taken back at first but kissed him right back.
Crowley pulled back. "I-I.." Crowley stammered. "I-I love you."

Crowley soon realized that Megan didn't have a shirt on. "Would you like your shirt back?" Crowley said as he bent over to pick it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back