• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Appocalypse..

midnightrose said:
"Yeah it's a bit cold." She said as she reached for her shirt.
As Crowley went down to pick up her shirt, he realized that is was still soaked in blood. "Ech. On second thought, how about I give you one of mine." Crowley looked around in his closet. He pulled out a white polyester t-shirt. "Here you go."

midnightrose said:
"Thanks." She put the shirt on. "Do you think he'll come back?"
"White? I don't know." Crowley said, as he sat down on the bed. "You never know with him. But you know what I do know, is that I am going to make sure that I protect you with all of my power." Crowley poured a cup of tea. "Would you like some?"

midnightrose said:
"No thanks and it's my fault I'm in the condition I'm in." Megan sighed and looked at her hands.
"It's not your fault. I drove you out of my house. I brought attention to you. Please don't blame yourself on this. I'm the one who should say sorry."

midnightrose said:
"I shouldn't have acted the way I did. I'm sorry."
Crowley rolled his eyes. "Look at me. I was drunk. I should have thrown myself in front of the door. I should have ran after you and begged and pleaded with you to stay. I am to blame." Crowley hugged her. "I love you. And I want to tell you that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. And that might seem irrational, but I need you to know that you should never be sorry for what he has done to you."

Megan hugged him back. "You can protect me but you can't always protect me from everything. There's dangerous everywhere."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Crowley rolled his eyes. "Look at me. I was drunk. I should have thrown myself in front of the door. I should have ran after you and begged and pleaded with you to stay. I am to blame." Crowley hugged her. "I love you. And I want to tell you that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. And that might seem irrational, but I need you to know that you should never be sorry for what he has done to you."

[/QUOTE]
Adsila said "Uhh I'm still here! You realize that right?" (I couldn't respond, I was watching jungle book in the cinema!)

Tonstad39 said:
Adsila said "Uhh I'm still here! You realize that right?" (I couldn't respond, I was watching jungle book in the cinema!)
"I would definitely leave now." Crowley said, keeping eye contact with Megan.

midnightrose said:
Megan hugged him back. "You can protect me but you can't always protect me from everything. There's dangerous everywhere."
"Well, how about we make the best of safety we have."

midnightrose said:
Megan looked at him. "You don't always have to protect me. I'm a big girl I can handle myself."
Crowley raised an eyebrow. "Well I think miss 'big girl' needs training. And the ability to roll over in a bed."

midnightrose said:
"I can roll over in a bed." She slowly tried to roll over but pain shot through her body. "Okay maybe I can't."
"You better get comfortable in that bed." Crowley said with a sarcastic smile. "Not only are you going to spend a couple of days in it, but you're making me sleep in the living room. Just tell me when you are feeling tired, and I'll leave you alone to sleep." Crowley took a sip of his tea and opened up his book.

"I'm not tired. I don't think I'll be sleeping for awhile. You can have your bed back I can stay somewhere else." She slowly tried to get up.

midnightrose said:
"I'm not tired. I don't think I'll be sleeping for awhile. You can have your bed back I can stay somewhere else." She slowly tried to get up.
"No." Crowley said, as he hurried to Megan's side. "You are going to stay in this bed. I don't want you getting hurt because you made the dumbass decision to walk around and risk internal bleeding."

midnightrose said:
"I'm fine." She said as she tried to get up again. "You need your bed. I'll be fine."
"Do I have to tie you down to this fucking bed?" Crowley said, as he grabbed her wrist. "I will sleep in this bed with you, if I must. But you are going to stay in this bed. And that is final."

Megan yanked her wrist back and gave Crowley a cold look. She turn and laid with her back facing Crowley. She took a blanket and covered her head.

midnightrose said:
Megan yanked her wrist back and gave Crowley a cold look. She turn and laid with her back facing Crowley. She took a blanket and covered her head.
Crowley sighed and walked back to his chair. "Goodnight, Megan." Crowley took another sip of his tea, opened up his book and read aloud:

"Your suns and worlds are not within my ken,

I merely watch the plaguey state of men.

The little god of earth remains the same queer sprite

As on the first day, or in primal light.

His life would be less difficult, poor thing,

Without your gift of heavenly glimmering;

He calls it Reason, using light celestial

Just to outdo the beasts in being bestial.

To me he seems, with deference to Your Grace,

One of those crickets, jumping round the place,

Who takes his flying leaps, with legs so long,

Then falls to grass and chants the same old song;

But, not content with grasses to repose in,

This one will hunt for muck to stick his nose in."

Last edited by a moderator:
midnightrose said:
Megan laid there and listened. Soon sleep took over and she was out quick. She was exhausted and weak.
Crowley soon realized that Megan was asleep. He kissed her on the forehead and brushed the hair out of her face. "You know, you are really cute when you are sleeping." Crowley said to the sleeping Megan. "I wish I could tell you how beautiful you are when you are awake. I just get embarrassed. I don't know what to say when I'm around you. I thought things would have gotten better after I told you I loved you, but-but it didn't. It made it harder. I just wish you knew how I feel."

Megan heard bits and pieces of what Crowley said. She never woke up so she thought it was part of her dream. She stirred a bit in her sleep. She was starting to have a nightmare about what happened with white.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back