• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Appocalypse..

9_UNj1cywko.jpg

Crowley undoes his tie and takes off his jacket. He then hangs them up, lights a cigarette, then opens up his door. "Coffee, anyone? Water still works, just checked. Also, there are only two bedrooms. And that means that we either bunk up, or some of us sleep on the floor."

"Hm?" Says Crowley, obviously not paying any attention to what Adsila was saying. "Does anyone else want coffee?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"What do you have in yours?" Crowley asks Reaper, as he pours two mugs. Crowley opens a small pot, and takes two cubes of sugar and puts them in his cup.

"one more please.." he asked as he petted his dog "That'll be fine" he told him (sorry im sleepy and replies might be late)

((GTG, guys. I'll be back tomorrow))

"Ah." Crowley says, as he puts another sugar in Reaper's cup, and two in his own cup. he hands it to Reaper, and goes back into his room to sleep.

"thanks..." He takes a sip of his coffee and sets it on the counter as he watched Wolf go through the bowl of water very quickly. He filled it back up and sat it back down to Wolf. He picked up his cup and went to sit down at the table "So whos getting the bedroom because there's two girls here and one or both of you must sleep in there. "I guess I'll be sleeping on the floor."

She turns around so she's leaning against the window still sat on the floor.

"I'll sleep on the floor." She says while stretching out her arms.

"Well he does have a couch..." He said feeling on it 'Leather..' he thought and looked around. "All of this stuff reminds me of my house just I had guns tucked everywhere..." He said quietly to himself. He struck an idea to look for guns that were hidden in plain sight and out of sight. He quickly went to the kitchen and started to open drawers and cabinets. He found one drawer full of ammo boxes and a cabinet where the guns were stuck on the inside of the door 'So thats why the door his so heavy.....nice guns to.'

Adsila gets up and asks Crowly "Why do you keep so many guns? I understand that it's an apocalypse & those are incredibly useful, but still!"

Crowley looks at Asdila and crouches down to her height. "Look at me. If you tell the others, you will be sorry. Am I clear? You were not meant to see that."

"No way...He has an Mp40.." He quietly unhooked it from its rack that was hanging off the door. He pointed it around then started to examine it "This needs some cleaning..." He popped the clip out and started to clean that first. "Wow and there's hollow tip bullets"

taa8927.jpg

Reaper heard the click of a pistol's hammer behind him, as he turned around, he saw Crowley pointing a strange looking gun at the back of his head. "Put it down." , Crowley said, his usual happy demeanor gone from his tone. 'This gun fires .222 Remington special rounds, which would most definitely leave a large hole in your head. Now, before you decide to flick off the safety and shoot me, might I remind you that that gun has no firing pin, and would have the gun jam, making it useless. So, once again, put the gun down."

@Death Reaper

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Crowley looks at Asdila and crouches down to her height. "Look at me. If you tell the others, you will be sorry. Am I clear? You were not meant to see that."

[/QUOTE]
"Got it" Adsila as she unplugged her phone & walked up to her bunk.

"Listen, if you think that guns scares me...it doesnt." Wolf stood behind Crowley growling, his sharp teeth showing. He put the gun down "And maybe you should clean your guns once and awhile." He went to sit down and Wolf followed him sitting right by him.

[QUOTE="Death Reaper]"Listen, if you think that guns scares me...it doesnt." Wolf stood behind Crowley growling, his sharp teeth showing. He put the gun down "And maybe you should clean your guns once and awhile." He went to sit down and Wolf followed him sitting right by him.

[/QUOTE]
"I don't need the trouble of the others finding out that I'm a hitman. Now, either you can keep this quiet and pretend you haven't seen anything, or I am going to have to find somewhere to put your body. Am I clear?" Crowley's hand was un-moving. He didn't want to kill this man, but he would if he was forced too.

"Good." Crowley put down his gun and continued outside. "I'm going out to get food. Anyone else want to come along?"

Zoe, halfway through a daydream, opens her eyes at the word food. She hops up and puts on her jacket.

"Can I come?" She asks walking up to the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back