• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CellistCat606 said:

Amber

Amber rolled her eyes at the scene. "You're not dead, because I'm sure as heck not dead. Also if she was pulling a Keon she would have white hair." Amber then began to swing her scythe from her right hand back to her left hand behind her back.

-=-=((@White Shamrock &

@Mira1))=-=-

Miya smiles and nods. "Sure thing!" She says and runs to the closes home depot. She searches around for wires and generators. Finding as many as she can, she throws them into two different carts and pulls them back to their base.

@White Shamrock[/b][/color]

@CellistCat606

Jason gave a little laugh "I am calling you Zombie now, that is a awesome story to tell Threat, Lexi, and John. Hey ya need anything, because even the dead need to eat," he said jokingly as he shushed Mira "Bandits are around you may attract them."

@Mira1 @CellistCat606

Last edited by a moderator:

Amber

Amber chuckled "What's the difference?" Amber spun her scythe into the air and caught it flawlessly with her right hand. She chuckled "Let the bandits come I can take 'em."

-=-=((
@Mira1))=-=-

CellistCat606 said:

Amber

Amber chuckled "What's the difference?" Amber spun her scythe into the air and caught it flawlessly with her right hand. She chuckled "Let the bandits come I can take 'em."

-=-=((@White Shamrock))=-=-

After a while I finished a very makeshift wall with a small gate. I begin to work on a living house before the night.

Miya facepalms. "This is going to haunt me forever." She whines quietly, but smiles at him. "Yeh, I am hungry." Her smile becomes more wicked. "But it looks like my meal is right here." She jokes and ruffled his hair. "Let's get food." She says, looking at Amber. "Cool scythe, I'm surprised Mr.Grim here doesn't have one." She giggles.

@White Shamrock

@CellistCat606

Miya starts to connect the wires to a generator, setting it up to a lightbulb. She electrocuted her self and fell backwards. She shakes her head and giggles. "That tickled." She said and finishes hooking up the lights, ready for them to be spread out.

@Yappi

Jason frowned "Alright, does anyone know what to eat, I have been living off cold pancakes for the past week," he said before lighting a cigarette. He looked at the scythe "I could get one hmm, then again I have a machete," he said patting his side. He grabbed Amber again and continued to walk "Isn't she like a small angry teddy bear," he said jokingly as he messed with her before putting her down.

@Mira1 @CellistCat606

Dan would walk into the room Mira was in not knowing he was naked exposing uper body to her.

@White Shamrock[/color]

Dan would continue to follow her into the ruins his swords out prepared for anything

@White Shamrock

John would be walking around the church

@Anyone in church

"Your hair is standing up like frankenstein" I start to hang up light bulbs across the base, 2 at the gate, a few at The walls and 2 in the living quarters connected by a switch

Amber

Amber laughed at the joke a bit. "Me too, but honestly he spends too much time on dinky machetes and guns to even think of having this AWESOME WEAPON!" Amber then calmed down and sat down at a rock waiting for them to start running to hutch
(I misspelled church on purpose). <Insert @White Shamrock's post> When Amber was put down she shrugged. "Oh well I'm going to have those pancakes first!" Amber then darted there as fast as an Olympic runner (beat that!).

-=-=((
@Mira1 & @White Shamrock))=-=-

Slasher999999999 said:
Dan would walk into the room Mira was in not knowing he was naked exposing uper body to her.
(You didn't see what I had said last time did you? xD one of the cubs ripped the towl off of you and used at as a blanket. Also Jasmine*)

Nikky walked the path and smiled "How was the meal, I hope you like both of them," she said jokingly as she walked a little faster jumping on a car and searching the insides.

@Slasher999999999

Threat jumped before putting on a towel and jumping in, his face was red and he tried to make a hood out of the towel. "Why did you do this to me," he said with a fake smile on his face.

@Slasher999999999

Jason sighed before making a dash running neck and neck before running past Amber "Sorry you're too slow, I ran everywhere when I was a kid" he said jogging faster and smiled.

@Mira1 @CellistCat606

Miya turns her head slightly then pushes her hair back down. She giggles. "Opps!" She says making sure that it was all pressed back down.

@White Shamrock @CellistCat606

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back