• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mira shrugs and nods. "Anything to make me feel at least normally clean, and not like I just dug myself out of a grave." She chuckles and looks down at her shredded clothing. It was hardly intact at this point. "I think we both definitely do."

@White Shamrock

Jason looked at his bag and brought out something white. He looked at her "Go wash up and i'll meet you outside, we will look for a clothes shop." He said walking outside and leaned on a light pole, he looked out trying to see if there was anywhere nearby.

@Mira1

Mira nods and makes her way into the kitchen. She uses a rag to wipe herself down to the best if her ability. She looks down at the rag and sighed. Seeing that she had tinted it a dark brown color. She drops it and washes he hair off, then head out to greet Jason once again. "I feel, a little better..." She says, chuckling slightly shaking the water out of her hair.

@White Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in a nice dream where I'm killing some bandits,one by one they fall down when I'm waken up, out of some strange reflex I bring my knife to his throat but I realize it's Slick, I put away my knife. "Oh hey Slick, can I talk to you about something?"

Jason walked and said "Good, anyway I know a store just a little away. I have been in this city so long I know it very well," he walked up to a store before going inside and looking around "You find something, I need a changing room," he said walking off in a different direction.

@Mira1

Mira smiles and punches his shoulder playfully. "Leat the way Grim." She says and follows him into the store. She looks around for a new set of clothing. She finds a T-shirt and some pants. Quickly moving to a changing room she throws them on and walks out. Now waiting for Jason to finish.

@White Shamrock

Javisco would grin at her "I would enjoy secounds"

@White Shamrock

lexi would rip the towel off him and throw it across the room and would hand him a bar of soap and turn so her back was facing him "scrub my back" she would say in a happy tone

@White Shamrock

Dan would turn to face Mira "Tell your cub to give me back my towel" he would say while facing her exposing his balls and dicks to her

@Mira1

Jason walked out wearing all white, a white with green undershirt, and cowboy boots, a clover on the front of the hat "I took this from a cowboy named Clover, I even took his cane," he said twirling a cane. He put the old cowboy hat Keon gave him on her head and smiled "Ready," he said lighting a cigarette.

@Mira1

Chili frowned and asked "Why are you telling me this, if I ask," he said looking around to see if anyone was with him.

@Yappi

Nikky got off the car "You get seconds when we get back ok," she said jokingly before grabbing him by the collar and leading him toward the church.

@Slasher999999999

Peace gave a devious grin "Ok love, so how come you dragged me here," Peace asked as it scrubbed her back hard, Peace kept thinking
'Owe me, OWE me, OWE ME! Threat.'

@Slasher999999999

"Meh, because I figured you can digest it first. Your a chill dude, I take your reaction and times it by 10 for Jason"

Slasher999999999 said:
(Jesus how many does he have O.o )

Jasmine squeels slightly when he turns to face her. "G-get another one! Or out some damn clothes on." She says peeking down at the cubs avoiding looking at him. "They are cuddling with the towl, leave em' be!" She says, still shielding her eyes.

@White Shamrock

Jason went out and looked over at the town "Keep the hat, I don't need it anymore. It has been weird since Miya, and AJ have been bonding, they are a bad combination." He brought out his gun and shot a nearby zombie "I feel so much better with new clothes, anyway ya want to go to the church. We actually have a bathroom there," he said as he walked near the woods.

@Mira1

Chili looked at him "Jason blames himself a lot, he might think what your doing is because he didn't help. When we were kids he killed a bird, he thought he killed the mother of some babies and didn't eat chicken for a month." He said with a little laugh and sat on the pew.

@Yappi

Mira smiles at him. "Thanks, I'll take care of it." She says happily then tilts her head. "Who's miya? And why is she with AJ?" She asks, not get knowing the insane two who she most definitely ships.

@White Shamrock

Jason looked down at her "Miya is....a odd case, she is a insane girl who seems to like Keon, war helped me with those connections. AJ was...hurt by bandits, it took him to the brink of insanity. He has killed so many, did you know of a Daisy." He said as he got close to the church, and looked as it was open.

@Mira1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back