• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well I don't trust you to be honest, I'm leaving so I'm not stabbed in my sleep by someone who doesn't trust me" I hold my bandages on my head, feeling my head hurt

Last edited by a moderator:
Mira smiles at Jason, suddenly feeling more safe. Her eyes widen at AJ as she hides behind Jason more. She was going to say something to AJ but decided against it. She just kept quiet and watches him closely.

@White Shamrock

Jason eyes seemed to burn as he said "I understand, now leave before a non-trusting old friend has to stab you in the stomach," his voice was cold as he gave Mira the cane. He gave a fake smile "Have fun, oh and try and kill any of my group, I will gut you like a fish," he said as he pointed at the door. He kept Mira behind him as he glared at AJ.

@Yappi @Mira1

Mira holds the caneand shakes her heat at AJ. "N-nothing..." She says, ready to attack if he tries anything. She didn't know how good she would do, but she was ready.

@White Shamrock

@Yappi

Jason looked a mira and stroked her hair, he glared at AJ "I am going to count to 10...1....2....3....4," he continued to count as he brought out his machete and pointed it at AJ "5....6....." he was ready to slice his head.

@Yappi @Mira1

"Aww I wanted to hear it...." I stay silent for a while "Jason, trust me if I wanted to kill any of you" my voice goes into a intimidating cold that could scare Jason "I could in a night"

Jason grabbed him and glared "I WOULD KILL YOU AND MIYA BEFORE YOUR SHIT, I AM NEVER HERE AT NIGHT," he said before making a few cuts in his face and smiling. He shoved him outside and glared at his once friend.

@Mira1 @Yappi

Mira stiffens up slightly. Gripping the crane hard in her hand. She whimpers at what AJ had said and hides further behind Jason. She was shaking worse now. She soon lightened up seeing Jason throw him out. She hands him the cane again and smiles. "You showed him!" She says happily, but still very frightened.

@White Shamrock

@Yappi

I get up before he shoves me "well I guess I'll leave" I walk past the two out the door and look at Raven with a warm look "by the way Jason, thanks for the scars" I look over my shoulder with a grin as I walk out the church

Yappi said:
I get up before he shoves me "well I guess I'll leave" I walk past the two out the door and look at Raven with a warm look "by the way Jason if your going to cut your face, you have to mean it" I look over my shoulder with a grin as I walk out the church
(AJ's face, not Jason's)

Jason lets out a sigh of relief before looking down at Mira "You okay, must have been a little intense for ya, since we are on tight little ring you can have my bed, I usually sleep on the pews. There is a box underneath the bed with some weapons, numbers are...." he told her before looking back at the door "I swear to god, I will kill him if he hurts any of you," he said in a cold voice.

@Mira1

Mira nods at him in agreement. "Y-yes it was." She says shyly, still terrified of what had just happened. She keeps close to Jason as he tells her about the weapons, and where to sleep. She smiles warmly at him and nods. "Thank you Jason." She says and looks to the ground. "What will we do about him and miya?" She asks.

@White Shamrock

Jason sighed "We can't do anything about them, unless they hurt one of us. I have snow and if they do anything i'll track their handy work and burn down their home. I will make them pay for there atrocities," he said as snow nudged Mira and whimpered. He laughed "Looks like someone missed you a lot," he said before guiding her towards the basement.

@Mira1

I start to walk to my new home "ah so afraid I death, yet so willing to march into it" i go through the streets to my home "they will attack us at the slightest provocation, better to burn them in there sleep and lock the doors" I say all this to myself

Mira1 said:
Mira rolls her eyes and giggles slightly. "Let's be honest here, who doesn't have a crush on Keon." She says jokingly, and continues to listen to what he had to say about AJ. 'They sound like the perfect couple." She purrs then suddenly goes serious. "The name sounds familiar why..." She says, now suddenly very worried.
@White Shamrock

-=-=((Jaqluin: Eww...No gross! He is like...24 years older than me!"))=-=-

-=-=((Amber: "I don't love boys, they're disgusting, rude, and almost heartless. I only like the other boys from prison that were in my group. Basically, Heck no! I got no crushes on any old disgusting boy!))=-=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back