• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amber

Amber rolled her eyes and thought to herself
I lost because I haven't slept for days, if he was in the same prison I was in he would've been in, 16th. She walked outside carrying her scythe to see no fence. Amber stomped her right foot on the ground out of frustration. She walked inside and saw a ladder leading to the top. Amber climbed to the top but immediately fell asleep on the ground.

-=-=((General Post))=-=-

-=-=((SCENERY YAYA: She's asleep on the roof near to the ladder.))=-=-

(bitch I'm dead pool *regens face* ) i walk through the streets and snuck up on a bandit, I stab him through the neck. I have a grin on my face as I throw is his lifeless corpse to the side and stomp on its skull.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason got up after showing Mira her bed, he gets uo and sits on the pew "AJ, that piece of shit won't get away with his crimes, I will make sure of that," he sat on a pew and stared at the door. He sighed "I can't travel tonight," he said to himself before staring at his gun "I have lost many, I can't lose any more," he said before just waiting for something the entire night whistling as he did.

(General)

I walk into our settlement and lay down on my cot. It had been a long day,of course I came close to mentally snapping. I smile as I fade asleep, planning for tommorow.

Jason sighed before getting up and looking around "Why did this happen AJ was once a good, fun drunk. We were drunk buddies but DANG IT, I should have helped. I can't now, I must now see him as a threat to my family." He went over to Amber and took her scythe while she was sleeping, he decided to test it. He swung it at the trees and tested his grip, swing, and power with every strike "She can hate me later," was all he said before slicing down a tree with it. He grinned before slicing the tree down the middle with the scythe.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Jason sighed before getting up and looking around "Why did this happen AJ was once a good, fun drunk. We were drunk buddies but DANG IT, I should have helped. I can't now, I must now see him as a threat to my family." He went over to Amber and took her scythe without her looking, he decided to test it. He swung it at the trees and tested his grip, swing, and power with every strike "She can hate me later," was all he said before slicing down a tree with it. He grinned before slicing the tree down the middle with the scythe.

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((Jaqluin: -injects Jason with syringe making him go unconscious- "Yes! The scythe is mine! Wait, it's a bit heavy..."))=-=-

CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((Jaqluin: -injects Jason with syringe making him go unconscious- "Yes! The scythe is mine! Wait, it's a bit heavy..."))=-=-
(*Takes syringe and injects her* ha MINE! *Teleports into nightmare*)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Jason sighed before getting up and looking around "Why did this happen AJ was once a good, fun drunk. We were drunk buddies but DANG IT, I should have helped. I can't now, I must now see him as a threat to my family." He went over to Amber and took her scythe while she was sleeping, he decided to test it. He swung it at the trees and tested his grip, swing, and power with every strike "She can hate me later," was all he said before slicing down a tree with it. He grinned before slicing the tree down the middle with the scythe.

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((Amber: "When you wake up tomorrow and you see bruises and cuts all over your face. Just know that you brought this upon yourself... "))=-=-

CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((Amber: "When you wake up tomorrow and you see bruises and cuts all over your face. Just know that you brought this upon yourself... "))=-=-
((Jason: How about on the under part of my face, I don't have any there :) ))

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](*Takes syringe and injects her* ha MINE! *Teleports into nightmare*)

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((Jaqluin: -Uses sassy girl powers to sense someone sneaking up behind her- "Hey!" -puts syringe into her backpack- -starts hitting @White Shamrock with her heavy backpack- "YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO SNEAK UP BEHIND A GIRL LIKE THAT!"))=-=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back