• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((Jaqluin: -Uses sassy girl powers to sense someone sneaking up behind her- "Hey!" -puts syringe into her backpack- -starts hitting @White Shamrock with her heavy backpack- "YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO SNEAK UP BEHIND A GIRL LIKE THAT!"))=-=-
(I WILL KILL YOU IN YOUR NIGHTMARES > :) *Vanishes*)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
((Jason: How about on the under part of my face, I don't have any there :) ))

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((Amber: Sorry but I promised someone that I would go and cut off every single leaf on every clover I saw with them. So I'm too busy to be able turn you in to my science dissection experiment.))=-=-

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
(I WILL KILL YOU IN YOUR NIGHTMARES > :) *Vanishes*)

[/QUOTE]

-=-=((Jaqluin: "Easy fix I'll just go to sleep in the day so I'll get daymares instead of nightmares."))=-=-

Jason continued his training before a rustling was heard in the bushes. He points the scythe at Amy and she clashed it with her katana.

Amy looked at him "Wow, you have actually got a scythe, you really are Grim," she put away the katana and stared at Jason.

Jason sighed "I need all information on AJ, I am not asking. I need to know everything about him, please" he said as he used the scythe for balance.

Amy took him inside "Lets talk, if it will help you relax then yes," she said patting him on the back.

(I want to see Jasons reaction to Amys findings, dis gonna be gud *grabs popped corn* )

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Jason sighed before getting up and looking around "Why did this happen AJ was once a good, fun drunk. We were drunk buddies but DANG IT, I should have helped. I can't now, I must now see him as a threat to my family." He went over to Amber and took her scythe while she was sleeping, he decided to test it. He swung it at the trees and tested his grip, swing, and power with every strike "She can hate me later," was all he said before slicing down a tree with it. He grinned before slicing the tree down the middle with the scythe.

[/QUOTE]

-=-=((Amber: -Sends Jaqluin to Jason for no apparent reason.-))=-=-

Jaqluin

Jaqluin heard some yelling outside so she went to go follow it. She saw the guy from the mansion who said she was just a spoiled brat cutting down trees with Amber's Scythe. "Watcha doing with Amber's Scythe?"

-=-=((@White Shamrock))=-=-

CellistCat606 said:
Jaqluin heard some yelling outside so she went to go follow it. She saw the guy from the mansion who said she was just a spoiled brat cutting down trees with Amber's Scythe. "Watcha doing with Amber's Scythe?"
(I am just going to pretend this was before Amy)

He jumped as he swung the scythe "Sorry I am just tired, why are you here. I thought you would be at the mansion doing whatever rich kids do," he said as he put the scythe on his shoulder and grinned.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Sorry had one more post in me :3)

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((I don't think having a Wooden Post inside of you is healthy...))=-=-

-=-=((Rachel: Can I c-come meet my S-Senpai now?))=-=-

-=-=((CellistCat606:-sighs- "I already told you later they're too busy."))=-=-

-=-=((Rachel: B-but I NEED MY SENPAI!!!. -gets knocked out-))=-=-

-=-=((CellistCat606: "Thanks."))=-=-

-=-=((???: "No problem."))=-=-

I wake up freezing. For a second I panic because I can't see out of my eye. But then my pain reminds exactly why. The girls had gone and there was no one around.

I walk back into the church. Maybe someone would see me now. I needed their help.

"Hello anyone?" I yell. "AJ? Jason? Threat? Anybody?"

@White Shamrock @allcharactersinchurchf

CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((Rachel: Can I c-come meet my S-Senpai now?))=-=-
-=-=((CellistCat606:-sighs- "I already told you later they're too busy."))=-=-

-=-=((Rachel: B-but I NEED MY SENPAI!!!. -gets knocked out-))=-=-

-=-=((CellistCat606: "Thanks."))=-=-

-=-=((???: "No problem."))=-=-
(Jason: Stop stealing our gag, Threat: What is a senpai, Peace: It people who want to be fucked by certain people, Amy: Wow we have created a something shitty, Chili: Jesus, what is with the knocking people out, Nikky: WHO WANTS TO FUCK WHO, I will be more than happy to participate ;) , ???: Feel you pain)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back