• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miya wakes up to movement. She looks around to see that AJ was no longer there. She stands and walks outside to see him. She stretches and waves. "Hello! Good morning! How were your dreams?"

@Yappi

(I could so see Miya sounding like juuzou from Tokyo Ghoul (even though Juuzou is a guy))

Aric would follow her cutting down any zombies in their way that got to close or showed signs of hostility. When they made it to the hotel Aric would gaze around for any signs of bandits.

@TheAnimeRabbit

Last edited by a moderator:
(-takes off mask showing it was Javisco- "You look so tasty you don't mind if I have a bite" flashes him a large smile showing off his sharp teeth)

I take a deep breath of fresh air "morning Miya,yea my dreams were great." I look into the field, in thought about Jasons reaction and what exactly he will do.

Slasher999999999 said:
(-takes off mask showing it was Javisco- "You look so tasty you don't mind if I have a bite" flashes him a large smile showing off his sharp teeth)
(You've already eaten half me leg Jesus Christ I'm not a supermarket)

Jason got up, tired still holding the scythe in his hand, he sighed "Jesus I slacked off, wow I really need to stop." He went to the basement to make sure everyone was still there, he gave a smile when he found everyone.....except Threat and Lexi who had been gone for 2 days.

(Anyone)

"That is wonderful." She says cheerfully. "So, I'm guessing you told Jason hu? What did he think of the situation?" She asks approaching him. @Yappi

(Mornin,time to talk to Amy, Jason *gets popped corn*)

Meh,he took the splitting pretty bad but he kept on saying 'old friend' and he asked me how my murder spree went so I was honest. Needless to say he cut my face a few times and got pissed off."

She crosses her arms and huffs. "How rude of him, I say we pay him a little visit. Nothing to get us killed, but to show we mean business. Let's drop a dead bandit in front of the church!" She giggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back