• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miya smiles watching him strangle the bandit. She giggles quietly and nods. "Just one right?" She asks quietly.

@White Shamrock[/b]

[/color]

Jasmine continued to watch the cubs. Not noticing him wearing his arm around her. She leans her head on his shoulder. Noticing what she had done she quickly moved her head back up and giggles awkwardly.

@Slasher999999999

I squeeze harder causing him to pass out. I take my knife and draw my butterfly pattern on his chest, when I'm done I call Miya "do your thing Miya"

Jason sighed before sitting on the bed "Wake me up in three hours, also take the scythe and Snow just in case. Don't let the short teddy bear girl take it, I am still practicing. I just need a bit to rest," he fell on the bed, curling up and holding his gun close to him. Snow nudged Mira happy to see her again.

@Mira1

Threat kept scrubbing not trying to say anything, he was pass that point and looked up at the ceiling.

@Slasher999999999

Nikky growled at him before saying "Fuck you, I don't think bracelets are good on me," she said jokingly as she thrust her legs into his chest.

@Slasher999999999

Last edited by a moderator:
Miya giggles and quickly carved a large smile into the bandits face. "Looks good! Let's take him by the church and gut him." She said and poked the bandit.

@White Shamrock

I pick up the bandit and walk to the church, when we're close to the Church I talk to Miya "so Ready to do this?" My eye is involuntary twitching at this point and I pull out my knife.

AidanCee said:
(are there any characters in church that can. Like. Sort me out a bit. Love from one legged, one eyed half fingerless dope)
(Mira(the non insane one) can help, she's sitting on the steps of the church with snow.)

Kira looks at the two. "If you two are going somewhere safe, count me in. I'm not wanting to let my daughter die." She looked at Jane. "I was looking for Keon. Have you seen him?"

@JPTheWarrior

Miya holds her hand up and moves closer to the church, making sure not to be seen. She sees a woman sitting of the steps and swears quietly. She makes her way back to AJ and frowns. "Let's wait, and see if the girl goes away." She says quietly.

@Yappi

"Hey Aidan yo-" I see Aidan "What the fuck happened to you?!" I look at him with a missing leg,a hand with no fingers and missing a eye

Mira1 said:
(Mira(the non insane one) can help, she's sitting on the steps of the church with snow.)
(Cheeerrrsss!!)

The church was too quiet. And I was in desperate need of help. So I grab my crutch and step outside to see if anyone was about. I see a familiar face.

"Mira" I sob "help"

But

I turn t the mans voice behind me. And I fall to him @Yappi

(AJ and Miya made a settlement, and are about to spread a bandits guts around the church)

Mira's eyes widen slightly. "Hell is right! What happened to you?" She asks worried and helps him up the stairs to the church.

@AidanCee

Miya shakes her head slightly. "Wait, shws about to go inside." She says stopping him.

@Yappi

Mira1 said:
Mira's eyes widen slightly. "Hell is right! What happened to you?" She asks worried and helps him up the stairs to the church.
@AidanCee

Miya shakes her head slightly. "Wait, shws about to go inside." She says stopping him.

@Yappi
"I can't say. I've been told not too". I'm weak

I get a smug smile as I watch Raven go inside " ok let's go" I take the bandit with the front and gut him, I spread around his intestines with blood everywhere on the front door, making sure to keep the butterfly visible

Mira walks him into the church and sets him down on a pew. "What? Did they bug you?" She jokes and grabs the medical bag. "You can tell me. It can be our secret." She smiles and gets ready to properly patch him up.

@AidanCee

Miya happily rips the head off of the bandit and puts it on a stake outside the church. I engrave the word smile into its forehead, making sure not to penetrate the brain so the skull would still be alive and biting at people.

@Yappi

Mira1 said:
Mira walks him into the church and sets him down on a pew. "What? Did they bug you?" She jokes and grabs the medical bag. "You can tell me. It can be our secret." She smiles and gets ready to properly patch him up.
@AidanCee

Miya happily rips the head off of the bandit and puts it on a stake outside the church. I engrave the word smile into its forehead, making sure not to penetrate the brain so the skull would still be alive and biting at people.

@Yappi
I'm nervous but I agree." I was taken by two cannibals... It was my fault. The tied my up and cut if my leg and fingers... The cooked my leg. They ade me eat it. They stabbed a fork in my eye. Then they had sex as a celebration "

It all tumbled out

The body still has a magnificent butterfly on it that is reconizable "time to run, let's watch from the woods" I run to the tree lining

Miya listened to the whole story, shaking slightly. "S-sounds like you had a pretty shitty time then..." She says unpacking some bandages. Followed by a blank canvas eyepatch. She patches up his leg properly. "Maybe we can get you a cool prosthetic leg." She smirks and holds up the lether eyepatch. "So, what do you and engraved on it?" She asks.

@AidanCee

Miya nods and follows him into the woods, watching the doors of the church.

@Yappi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back