• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mira1 said:
Miya listened to the whole story, shaking slightly. "S-sounds like you had a pretty shitty time then..." She says unpacking some bandages. Followed by a blank canvas eyepatch. She patches up his leg properly. "Maybe we can get you a cool prosthetic leg." She smirks and holds up the lether eyepatch. "So, what do you and engraved on it?" She asks.
@AidanCee

Miya nods and follows him into the woods, watching the doors of the church.

@Yappi
I smile. Her kindness was what I needed.

"Errrrrmmm. Engrave. "Aidan is a Doyouthinkhesaurus" I chuckle. "Can my leg be batman themed?"

Amber

Amber woke up to see no sign of her scythe. She began to look around frantically until she went to look from the front of the roof. Amber saw Miya and a stranger were decorating the church with a bandit. Amber decided to yell to them as they started to run. "Hi Miya!"

-=-=((
@Mira1 & @Yappi))=-=-

Mira giggles slightly. "I'll start and engraving soon." She said with a warm smile only laugh aloud. "Sure, yes your leg can be Batman themed." She said patcing up his finger stubs.

@AidanCee

Miya chuckled with him before seeing Amber. She smiles warmly and waved for her to hide with them. "Hey Amber, want to join me and AJ at our new settlement?" She asks quietly. Still watching the door.

@Yappi

@CellistCat606

Mira1 said:
Mira giggles slightly. "I'll start and engraving soon." She said with a warm smile only laugh aloud. "Sure, yes your leg can be Batman themed." She said patcing up his finger stubs.
@AidanCee

Miya chuckled with him before seeing Amber. She smiles warmly and waved for her to hide with them. "Hey Amber, want to join me and AJ at our new settlement?" She asks quietly. Still watching the door.

@Yappi

@CellistCat606
I wince with the pain. It was nice to have such a friendly voice talking to me. No more yelling and growling

"Thank you" I bow my head

Jason got up from the bed "I can't sleep, I need to be out there," he went up and looked at the two smiling. "Hi Aida-," he ignored the wounds before looking outside and seeing what Miya and AJ had done. He walked to the head and gave a slight chuckle, then a loud twisted laugh before slicing off the head of the bandit. He looked out knowing it was there handy work "Petty, like children seeking for attention," he said putting down his cane.

@Yappi @Mira1 @AidanCee

Last edited by a moderator:
Mira sees him wince in pain and smiles. "Remember, it's good to be able to feel pain. It just means you're alive, and working properly." She says as she finished patching him up. "Now, to start on your eyepatch!" She says happily and starts to professional engrave what he wanted into it.

@White Shamrock

Mira1 said:
Mira sees him wince in pain and smiles. "Remember, it's good to be able to feel pain. It just means you're alive, and working properly." She says as she finished patching him up. "Now, to start on your eyepatch!" She says happily and starts to professional engrave what he wanted into it.
@White Shamrock
"I was afraid I wasn't going to be alive much longer when I was with them. Oh, the woman said she was Threats mum.. Is that true?"

Amber

"Who's AJ? And maybe after I find my scythe!" Amber was a bit glad to see a familiar face who didn't call her kid or teddy bear. Wait...maybe Jason took it! As Amber was about to go looking for Jason she saw him go outside. She then yelled to Jason, "DID YOU TAKE MY SCYTHE?!"

-=-=((@White Shamrock))=-=-

Jason heard the voice and walked towards it seeing the three and giving a devious smile "You like teasing and gutting hu, maybe I should also try that out," he said taking of the top of the cane revealing the sharp metal pike.

@Mira1 @Yappi @CellistCat606

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]Kira looks at the two. "If you two are going somewhere safe, count me in. I'm not wanting to let my daughter die." She looked at Jane. "I was looking for Keon. Have you seen him?"

@Brianna Ackerman

[/QUOTE]

Mira tilts her head slightly. "I don't know threats mom, if I did I would tell you. I don't think I ever heard Threat talk about her..." She says, finishing the eyepatch. She hands it to him and smiles.

@White Shamrock

@Yappi

@CellistCat606

Jason grinned "Yup, I have wanted to use it for a long time, oh and I do enjoy your gift. Why not let me return the favor, I could really use your help," he said pointing the pike at Miya's neck before tracing it down. He whistled as Snow moved from Mira and ran outside towards the sound.

@Mira1 @Yappi @CellistCat606

Mira1 said:
Mira tilts her head slightly. "I don't know threats mom, if I did I would tell you. I don't think I ever heard Threat talk about her..." She says, finishing the eyepatch. She hands it to him and smiles.
@White Shamrock

@Yappi

@CellistCat606
"I don't get it threats a good kid. She's so, well, bad. I taught him archery before I was taken. He was amazing. And loves it... LoOks like I won't be shooting much... That's a point. Those gobshites have my weapons. They nearly didn't give me back my jacket!"

Libra259 said:
(So whats going on?)
(Miya and AJ have built a settlement, they decided to spread guts near the church so Jason may gut one of them. Nikky and Javisco are going to the church, and I believe you are still out)

Miya tilts her head to the side. She gently grabs the pike, careful not to cut herself and points it away from her. "Sure, what can I do to help?" She asks tilting her head, and gripping her knife hard in her hands.

@White Shamrock

"I know he is. He's pretty cool too. Does he approve of her though? He doesn't seem to like her, after all he never spoke of her." She says as she studies his hands. "Well, you can shoot again actually. It will be a little tricky but what do you prefer bow and arrow, crossbow, or gun? Because I can work with two of those to help you out." She smiles

@AidanCee

Jason spun the pike before hitting her foot with the sharp end, he took it out and said "LEAVE! The sooner you do, the more I will not be tempted to kill you both on sight. I have given you chance after chance to actually help, hell the only reason I am here is because you both decided to act like children and give me a 'Warning'. That is nothing to the shit I have seen," he said walking back towards the church, running his hand through his hair.

@Mira1 @Yappi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back