• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mira wakes up whimpering in Jason's bed. She quickly curled up, holding her knees at her chest looking around. Her night terrors struck again. She was shaking quite bad, and tried to scream. All that came out was a quiet squeel. She sheilded her eyes, hoping that whatever she had dreamt about would leave her alone.

(@anyonee who is in the church)

Jason walked up and pocked her "You ok, had another night terror. It was just a dream, it can't hurt you," he said, a little tired. The scythe on his back, he gave her a smile before standing near the bed.

@Mira1

Mira looked up at him and smile weakly. "It's a little different when you dream about being trapped in a mob of Zombies." She says and uncurls. "Alot different when it actually happened to you." She says, chuckling slightly. She smiles when the wolf curls up next to her and pets the wolf.

@White Shamrock @Slasher999999999

"We should put both our signatures on him though, you have to smiley face while i have my butterfly. So he knows it's us"

Yappi said:
I grin "that is the perfect idea,show Jason we are a force to be reckoned with"
Miyas head twitches slightly. "Yes, yes we will kill a bandit, gut it and spread it's remains around the front of the church." She giggles insanely. "Let's do it now AJ im so excited!"

(I can literally be anywhere I want :P )

Dan would walk back in fully clothed glaring at the tiger, his glare would break and he would start to chuckle slightly

@White Shamrock

Lexi would sigh in relief as Threat started to scrub her back harder.

@White Shamrock

Keon would slowly start to get better

@PixieDusts

John would follow kuro trying to think of ways to make him laugh

@Kuroko

Aric would grab her wrist stopping her from killing him "woah there no need to kill me for just grabbing your wrist"

@TheAnimeRabbit

I grin and My left eye twitches "let's do it!" I grab my knife and step out the gate "there's a bandit camp close to here, I'll lead" I start to walk in the direction of the camp

Jason sighed "The zombies can't get to you, everyone here won't allow that. I am so tired, but I can't sleep, I only slept in handfuls so this is hell, but I can't for a second because I know AJ will do some shit." He sat on the bed and yawned "I don't want to lose anyone else in this group," he said putting the scythe to the side.

@Mira1

Last edited by a moderator:
Nikky sighed before grabbing his leg and flipping him, she dragged him the rest of the way humming a tune as she went. She made sure to move over anything that could hurt him.

Threat sighed as he continued the scrubbing "Why have you forced me into this, this is embarrassing ya know that," Peace said as its face was even red.

@Slasher999999999

Jasmine shakes her head at him and smiles. "That's better." She says and stands, gently putting her hand on his shoulder. "They are adorable together hu?" She asks, looking down at the cubs.

@White Shamrock

Miya follows AJ to the bandit camp eagerly. Ready to give one of them her signature smile. She was very excited and it showed with spread out, rappid twitches of her head.

@Yappi

Javisco would yank his leg out of her rasp and would tackle her handcuffing her wrist together he would then handcuff her ankles together as well. He would pick her up and would carry her like a sack of potatoes.

Lexi would moan when he scrubbed a certain spot (Lexi: get your minds out of the gutters you sick fucks or I will get daddy) "Keep scrubbing that spot

@White Shamrock

Aric would chuckle "It's no problem your just little on edge" he would follow her into the library

@TheAnimeRabbit

I see a scout and stop, I motion my hand for Miya sneak up on him, I grab him by the throat and choke him out.

Jason got up "No, I need to search, I am *Yawn* fine, none of you should die. I am fine with dying as long as the rest of my group lives. I am not scared of it anymore, I need to watch," he said as he grabbed the scythe and gave a faint smile, before whistling for snow.

@Mira1

Slasher999999999 said:
Javisco would yank his leg out of her rasp and would tackle her handcuffing her wrist together he would then handcuff her ankles together as well. He would pick her up and would carry her like a sack of potatoes.
Lexi would moan when he scrubbed a certain spot (Lexi: get your minds out of the gutters you sick fucks or I will get daddy) "Keep scrubbing that spot

@White Shamrock

Aric would chuckle "It's no problem your just little on edge" he would follow her into the library

@TheAnimeRabbit
she would run over to some books smileing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back