• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason sighed "I dealt with a cannibal before, one of my horsemen was one, she was crazy, aggressive, she always tried to get us to eat humans, we never did. I kept trying to make her not go near Threat but she would always find a way, one of the reasons I left. I am so sorry for the cannibals making you do all those things." he said patting his back.

@AidanCee @Mira1

Last edited by a moderator:
I rub my head, the bandages have dried up....but I kind of like them there, kind of a reminder of what happened.

Mira's face seemed to turn more green as they talked about all of this. Held her stomach. "Not in front of the baby." She says, hoping to get them off the subject.

@White Shamrock

AidanCee said:
(My bad for forgetting to mention it. I forgot in real life, too, to be fair)
(Yeh, it's fine! Don't worry about it :3)

Miya looks at AJ and smiles. "Looks like your bandages have dried hu?" She asks looking at his head.

@Yappi

Jason stood back a bit and tipped his hat "T-Threats mom was......" he cut himself off changing the subject staring at Mira "B-baby? What...are you....," he said before sitting the pew and looked at them both "Jesus today has been a lot," he said thinking about Famine.

@Mira1 @AidanCee

She nods and rubs her stomach. "You didn't notice? It's showing a good bit." She says looking down. She smiles before looking up at him. "I took a test last night just to make sure." She smiles and tilts her head.

@White Shamrock

@AidanCee

I look at Miya "yea, but I like them there. They are a memory or a mark in change, a change that I don't want to go back on" i see the settlement in the distance

Mira1 said:
She nods and rubs her stomach. "You didn't notice? It's showing a good bit." She says looking down. She smiles before looking up at him. "I took a test last night just to make sure." She smiles and tilts her head.
@White Shamrock

@AidanCee
"Congratulations!!" I say giving Mira a hug. "And when it comes. We're all going to help you!"

I turn to Jason. I had to tell him "Don't go mad, and don't go for her. But the woman said she was Threats's mum"

Jason gave a slight smile "Congratulations, this day has been crazy for me but I am somewhat happy," he got up before getting grabbing his case and searching it. He looked over at Aidan "I-I *Sigh* her name was Nikky farmin, or Nikky Muenir, Threat though his mother had died but no. When he found me I was happy seeing my little Meunir. When she came she acted different, later I left, Threat apparently followed, and also Amy and Nikky." He said as he tipped his hat, he was angry for hearing she was alive, but didn't want to show it.

@AidanCee @Mira1

Mira smiles and hugged him back. "Thank you, and thank you too Jason." She sighs sadly. "If only the father was here..." She says looking to the floor. "Where is he anyway?" She asks them, wondering if they knew who she was talking about.

@White Shamrock

@AidanCee

(I gtg for a little shammy you can control Mira if you want. Don't kill her!)

Mira1 said:
Mira smiles and hugged him back. "Thank you, and thank you too Jason." She sighs sadly. "If only the father was here..." She says looking to the floor. "Where is he anyway?" She asks them, wondering if they knew who she was talking about.
@White Shamrock

@AidanCee
"Wh.who?" I ask curiously.

Jason closed up the case "I was either Keon, or Avery, sorry for this but Avery was a piece of shit. I am betting on him due to the fact Keon has Kira, so it only leaves him," he said as he got up.

@Mira1 @AidanCee

Mira smiled before getting up "Avery, he was the one. I should go rest, see ya guys later." She walked down to the basement and climbed into bed, curling up and sleeping.

@AidanCee

Jason laughed "No I need to find Threat, I haven't seem him for a while and I am getting nervous. I don't want my boy to be lost," he climbed down the stairs and looked around "Where could that boy be," he said sighing.

@AidanCee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back