• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She glares at AJ for a moment. "Come on, I was gonna buy something." She giggles and approaches them. "Hi! I'm Smiley you may have heard of me." She says holding up a old newspaper that reads. 'Smiley struck again'. She points to the man with the knife. "That's my partner in crime."

@Manamapapa @Yappi

The man stares, "Struck again,BASEBALL players!!! Oh NO!

Mira1 said:
She glares at AJ for a moment. "Come on, I was gonna buy something." She giggles and approaches them. "Hi! I'm Smiley you may have heard of me." She says holding up a old newspaper that reads. 'Smiley struck again'. She points to the man with the knife. "That's my partner in crime."

@Manamapapa @Yappi
"

"No not baseball!" She growls. "I'm a serial killer!" She says and giggles. Then glared at AJ once more. "Yes, we are..." She jokes and looks back at the unknown man. "Keep your pants on!" She yells and grabs his hands. She looks up at AJ. "No! Don't kill him take him to the chambers! Let's torture him, he will be fun!"

Amy decided to go out with Bagheera for a walk. She traveled hand in her pockets and her katana on her back "Hmm, travel into town or go into the woods....town I need more paper." She went into the city looting through stores and other places finding crap.

Jason sighed before looking at his case "Extra bandages for Miya, for Aj a book on the kind of shit he is going through, Keon has his.....," he didn't say the other before placing the things back in and wondering "Where the fuck is Threat, I have to watch him so that Famine can't get him."

(General)

"Oh this will be fun...should I knock him out" I hold my knife in my hand. I'm thinking about welding brass knuckles to my knife.

(Jason: Oh hi Manamapapa, Threat: Hi mister pants, Peace: Sup fuck *Flips off*, Amy: Hi there I am doctor Amy so why can't we just get along, Chili: Hey cat, Nikky: I would like to see your caravan ;) , ???: Where the fuck am I)

@Manamapapa

Miya giggles watching him scurry away. She nods at AJ and holds the door open for him.

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
I walk inside and sit in a chair "so after some deep thought I decided to tell you about a plan. About starting our own settlement because I afraid the people at the church will be afraid of me...and try to kill me"

Miya sits down on her bed and faces him. Holding her shirt down making sure he doesn't see anything. "Sounds liek a wonderful idea!" She giggles happily.

Yappi said:
I walk inside and sit in a chair "so after some deep thought I decided to tell you about a plan. About starting our own settlement because I afraid the people at the church will be afraid of me...and try to kill me"
-=-=((Amber: Amber begins to laugh uncontrollably. "Yeah I'll be scared of you when you can kill a single bandit." Amber chuckled with an evil grin, "My record is 8 in a row."))=-=-

CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((Amber: Amber begins to laugh uncontrollably. "Yeah I'll be scared of you when you can kill a single bandit." Amber chuckled with an evil grin, "My record is 8 in a row."))=-=-
(Jason: I have killed 2 demolishers and have fought off the horde, beat that. While you need help trying to figure out how to use a bowl)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back