• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manamapapa said:
(DA Duh duh Dah! The random person who just got accepted few minutes ago will find You!)
(Miya: Yes, yes fresh meat. Come and find me. -insane laughter-)

(Miya is insane, be careful when you find her!)

I grab some food and run out of the church thankful no one saw me. I wonder around thinking about abandoning this group, there good people but.... In afraid they will 'try' to kill me out of fear. I go through the streets wearing my coat intreanched in thought.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](*appears out of thin air* sorry I just came back from someone's dreams, since I am a nightmare demon)

[/QUOTE]
(More like a clover with a sharp stick...)

Mira1 said:
(More like a clover with a sharp stick...)
(FEAR ME, I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL! *Pokes with tiny stick*)

kawaiicloverwatermark.png

Miya hears the mumbling and sits up quickly. She smiles and puts on a large white shirt, with a black jacket. She grabs her knife and peeks out the door. Now hearing the tune from kill bill.

(Note she isn't wearing pants. Don't peek! >:( )

Last edited by a moderator:
The man is wearing a "Garage sell" sign around neck,large pack on back

Mira1 said:
Miya hears the mumbling and sits up quickly. She smiles and puts on a large white shirt, with a black jacket. She grabs her knife and peeks out the door. Now hearing the tune from kill bill.
(Note she isn't wearing pants. Don't peek! >:( )

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
(A-am I scary, rawr ;- ;)

[/QUOTE]
(Miya: No, am I scary? -her head twitches as she holds up plant killer-)

Miya tilts her head at him and giggles. "Hey! What are ya sellin?" She asks stepping out. The large t-shirt covering her lower body to about 3 inches above her knees. She twirls the knife and smiles. @Manamapapa

I hear the man mumbling and I turn the corner to see a man wearing a sign. I sneak up on the man and Grab him by the neck with my knife only to see Miya "oh hey Miya"

@Manamapapa

The man quickly spits out words "My name's Craclerjack owner of Craclerjack Caravan and Co..."

Mira1 said:
(Miya: No, am I scary? -her head twitches as she holds up plant killer-)
Mira1 said:
Miya tilts her head at him and giggles. "Hey! What are ya sellin?" She asks stepping out. The large t-shirt covering her lower body to about 3 inches above her knees. She twirls the knife and smiles. @Manamapapa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back